Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#90895 11/06/12 05:54 PM
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Wow! What a great start. grumble My spell checker never catches those either).

I look forward to see where you will take this story and how sinester you allow your Luthor to become. Hugs for Martha and Jonathan as I'm now worried about their safety (not so much for Lana, but perhaps Rachel).

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.
E
Blogger
Blogger
E
Thanks for the feedback. It just always bugged me the way Luther who is supposed to be such a genius never picked up the link when Clark threw his comment back at him but as superman.

enriquefan
J
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
J
Like Superman what throwing
Shouldn't this be "was throwing"?

-Kent! He hissed.
I have to second Virginia, I think it would work better to use quotes. It makes it clearer when they end.

night of the White orchid Ball.
orchid should also be capitzlized.

No, he new why he had done such a stupid thing.
I think this should be "knew".

I will then eliminate them one by one until only Lois Lane is left.
If Luthor thinks this will help him win Lois Lane he is seriously mistaken. Lois will want to get to the bottom of these killings.

Then I will win her for myself and drop hints as to Superman’s true identity and let her expose him for the fraud that he is.
This is the stupidest part of his plan. Lois will never expose Superman.

On the other hand, this is the type of truly convoluted plan that Luthor excels at. I am hoping it proves more difficult to wipe out Clark's friends than Luthor expects.

John Pack Lambert
E
Blogger
Blogger
E
No he doesn't think it will help with Lois. He just wants to get her away from Clark. And yes this convoluted plan is classic Luthor. His flaw is he juges Lois Lane and Superman by the same standards as his other victims. He expects them to just roll over and give him what he wants.

enriquefan
Boards Chief Administrator Emeritus
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Boards Chief Administrator Emeritus
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
I've done a little 'admin tidying' of your story post, enriquefan. Thought I'd let you know in case you spot the admin edit tag. Just so you're not left wondering if you did something horrifically wrong. laugh

I deleted the comment post you added to the bottom of the story file. We like to keep story posts separate. I would have added your comment in here in the comments thread, but it seems to have been overtaken somewhat and no longer needed.

I added a part no. to the header of the story post.

I added a blue arrow to the story post - so folks can spot that a new story has arrived and won't miss it. Wouldn't want that!

LabRat smile

Athos: If you'd told us what you were doing, we might have been able to plan this properly.
Aramis: Yes, sorry.
Athos: No, no, by all means, let's keep things suicidal.

The Musketeers

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard