Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4
J
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
J
Mrs. Kent reassured him that CK had called Perry on his behalf, mortification galore, and that Lois was still trying to convince Sheriff Harris to let him go on his own recognizance. No such luck.
Well, at least this way Jimmy will not be yelled at for not getting enough pictures, at least we hope he won't be yelled at for this.

Temporary amnesia, very convenient and very fishy, according to Lois.
Will she be as suspicious if Clark develops temporary amnesia after Superman vanishes on an encounter with an asteriod.

Why would Trask require such devotion from the members of Bureau 39, when Superman had been the first visitor from another planet to come to Earth? Or had there been others, which Trask had wiped out of existence, whom nobody knew about?
Quite possibly yes. Hopefully they will get the deep good on Bureau 39.

Just talking about the possibilities of this had made Lois shiver.
Trask would clearly have assumed hostility on the part of all visitors.

Jimmy had never seen Lois scared about anything in his life. They may have cut off the head of the Bureau 39 snake, but it didn’t mean that two more wouldn’t grow to take his place.
At least the Kent's have gotten control of all known glowing-green rock.

Clark: I think we have managed to avoid even hinting to Lois that there is something that can hurt Superman. We can only hope she does not mention in the final report that something could hurt Superman. That would be most distressing.

and Lois and CK took their rental
Clark: I like the sound of this, our rental.

Lois: I am still waiting for the full truth.

how Trask eventually escaped despite CK somehow having bent that metal bar around Trask’s torso. Jimmy bet it was a doozy of a story. Most likely, CK feared that his family was in danger from Trask and had an adrenaline rush.
Clark: It was an "adrenaline rush". I think that works.

Jimmy would probably have to wait until their story hit the Daily Planet though, with his luck.
Clark: Well, you will not get details of the "adrenaline rush" there.

He had been able to sneak Lois his roll of film from the Irig property while he was talking to her earlier.
smile1 Jimmy's photos will be published.

A minute later, two black SUVs pulled into the yard.
The men in black to make sure any knowledge of UFOs is denied?

Jimmy ducked lower and pulled his camera out of the bag. He put in a new roll of film and started taking pictures. Since he hadn’t been able to photograph the crime, or the crime scene, he’d at least get photos of the feds taking charge.
These may be useful later on.

Anything to embarrass this idiot sheriff would please Jimmy immensely. Maybe he’d be lucky and the agents would insist that the sheriff drop the charges against him, though he wasn’t holding his breath.
Who called in the feds?

“FBI. We’re taking over,” one of the men informed Jacobs.
On what grounds? hasn't the government distanced itself from Bureau 39. The crimes here were all in one jurisdiction, no federal case that I can see.

The men scoured the yard, picking up weapons, chains, and even that bent piece of metal CK had wrapped around Trask, without using one evidence marker tag or having one guy photographing the scene.
Oh no, is this Bureau 39 trying to remove evidence?

It wasn’t until they cut off the ropes of the other prisoner, put some plastic bands around his wrists and pushed him into the backseat of the SUV that Jacobs started to protest.
Sounds like a Bureau 39 rescue and hide operation to me.

“That’s bull tranquilizer, and I’ve got more where that came from,” Mrs. Kent called, reloading her gun. “Now, get off our property!”
Why doen't Martha shot the lot of them and wait for real authorities to show up. I am thinking they may have some very interesting things in those vans, like maybe Superman's ship. Oh for missed opportunities.

A few minutes later the sheriff, Lois, and CK returned.
Very bad timing on their part. They missed thje chance to get more evidence.

John Pack Lambert
J
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
J
After making their official statements regarding what had happened with Bureau 39 and Trask at both the Irig and Kent farms, as well as her stealing one of their trucks, arguing with Sheriff Harris why he should release Jimmy to no avail, eating dinner, getting the local Smallville Post to develop Jimmy’s several rolls of film and send the photos over the wire service to the Daily Planet, telephoning Perry regarding their story and Jimmy’s scoop, and finally writing up their story, it was late into the night by the time Lois hit the save key.
Lois and Clark have had a very busy day.

She and Clark had sat on couch in the living room, where he had slept the night before, while they worked on the story.
A setting that he is already inclined to sleep in.

“Now, the story is written and everyone else has gone off home or to bed, you can tell me everything.” She leaned up against his shoulder.
Clark: I am in bed too.

Clark didn’t say anything.
Probably a smart move. It is not like she will believe him if he tells her the truth. Not while he is still not Super at least.

Lois ran her hand down his arm and tucked her fingers around his.
smile1 His presence distracts her so much that she is not even checking to see if he is awake.

“You can trust me. Whatever it is that you’re afraid to tell me, I promise not to freak out, or get angry.
Clark: You say this now. I don't believe you will have that much control when I tell you. I also don;t think you will believe me.

Please, just don’t keep me in the dark anymore.”
Well at least Lois realizes that she cannot uncover the truth.

She ran her thumb over the back of his hand.
smile1 smile1 clap dance Lois admits to herself that Lex treated her like a prostitute. No "to protect me" moderators. party She is seeing the truth. Why ever Clark is not responding, it is the best reasoned out move possible.

John Pack Lambert
J
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
J
Sorry to cut the FDK in such odd ways, but I keep on running out of smilies.

and though it royally ticked me off, and I’ll never fully forgive him for that, I don’t care.”
smile1 Lois does not like Lex.

Now we can only hope that Clark "Lunkhead" Kent does not mess things up to the point where Lois turns to Lex.

The only man I’ve really been interested in… well, other than you-know-who, and we both know what a mess that was, is you.”
smile1 Lois loves Clark.

Lois: I did not say that.

PR: You implied it. That is the only way to interpret what you said.

John Pack Lambert
J
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
J
Lois’s heartbeat accelerated. Had she just told this man, whose true past she didn’t know, that she loved him?
Very clearly yes.

No, she sighed with relief, she hadn’t.
Only in the sense of not using the l-word. For all intents and purposes she has told him she loves him.

She did care for Clark more than any other man she had ever known – if one ruled out a certain superhero – but she wouldn’t let herself even think the “L” word until he was fully honest with her.
But she just thought the l-word.

“Ever since we’ve arrived here in Smallville I’ve become aware how fragile…” Oh, that was a horrible word choice there, Lane, she scolded herself. “— and vulnerable you are.
Because in some ways he has only been fragile and vulnerable in Smallville.

I was truly frightened this afternoon at the thought of you dying. As if we were somehow linked and your death would kill me as well.” Lois flushed. So much for not telling him how she really felt. “Okay, I’m starting to ramble,
Clark: Starting to ramble. You have been rambling a lot.

Lois: Well, you have been saying nothing.

Clark: Anything I say will make things worse.

and you really should say something now. And don’t you even try that old excuse that you couldn’t get a word in edgewise.” She continued to rub his hand with her thumb.
smile1 hyper Lois is touching Clark. hyper it has taken her less than half a day to accept that he really is Clark. Even if she knows something is off, she is not going to refuse him his name.

He hadn’t really looked like himself since she had first discovered he was hiding his true identity from her.
All of 12 hours ago. I am somewhat surprised she is making this much progress. Still two-near death experiences probably mad it hard to hold a grudge.

She was tempted to wake him up, but this really wasn’t the conversation she wanted to have with him grumpy.
Actually the bigger issue is can she actually get him to wake at all?

John Pack Lambert
J
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
J
Lois ran her fingers over his hair,
smile1 for more touching.

down his cheek, until she cupped his jaw.
Are we going to get some smile1 hyper She kissed him dance dance

Clark will probably think this is just a dream.

Once again, as had happened many a time when they kissed, she felt a rush of emotion and longing.
Yep, being mad at him is not going to last.

It was all she could do to stop herself from deepening the kiss, something she wasn’t at all sure she could do without his participation.
Hmm, well she could at least try.

If only there was a way to float him up to her bed so that they could cuddle all night, like he was her very own Clark-bear.
party party Lois and Clark both want to sleep together.

John Pack Lambert
J
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
J
No, best not. Who knew what might happen if they both woke up in the middle of the night?
See, I said that Clark wanted to do more than "just sleep".

Lois hadn’t been thinking about Clark logically since Trask shot at him this afternoon. She needed distance between them, and he needed to sleep and recover from his injuries.
He will sleep much better with you there Lois.

Slowly and very reluctantly,
smile1 Lois does not want to leave Clark, ever.

Lois extricated herself from under him.
They were much closer than I thought.

Not that she had been completely under him, per se… she flushed at that thought.
Showing that that is what she really wants.

Oh, yes. She was very happy that she wouldn’t wake up to his irresistible body next to hers in bed.
Yep, "just sleeping" is never happening.

she saw a bandage under his arm. Although not soaked through with blood, it was a bit red indicating that it had been bleeding earlier. What had happened?

Lois checked his button down shirt and saw two round holes that indicated that a bullet had passed through his shirt.

Clark had been shot?
He was in more danger than she thought.

Lois wanted to crawl into his lap, wrap her arms around his neck, and never let go.
smile1 smile1 She really does like Clark.

Did he hate hospitals and doctors as much as she did?
This fact alone will keep this from possibly helping her realize CK=SM.

Lois: SM can't be shot. Of course CK is not SM.

Alternatively, had Clark felt more comfortable opening up to this woman, this stranger, than he did to the woman he supposedly loved?
Well, he has been visiting here quite a bit. I guess the real reason, that Martha is for all intents and purposes his mom, is something that Lois has no reason to suspect.

Clark wanted her to love him more than the Man of Steel. She could understand that. Had he really expected her to stop loving Superman completely?
Intriguing. She no longer tells herself it is impossible to love CK more than SM. She just says she cannot totally stop loving SM. She is making lots and lots of progress.

That wasn’t in the cards. There would always be a part of her that loved Superman. Clark had to know that. She had thought that Clark understood that and accepted that.
He definantly is not making it easy for her to totally stop loving SM. I am not sure he wants to see what would happen if she really stopped loving SM. That would make the SM=CK reveal much more awkward.

She peeled it back slightly to glance at the wound, sighing with relief. It was just a scratch. That was probably why he hadn’t told Lois. He hadn’t wanted her to worry.
Good thing she did not see it at first. Otherwise she might think SM=CK. Well, at least have a hint planted in her brain. Oh wait, maybe that would not be a bad thing.

Too late, buddy. I already worry about you.
Clark: smile1 This is a good development.

Lois bent down and kissed him again,
smile1 Another kiss. Lots more connection between Lois and Clark than actually seen in GGGoH.

NR: That is why this is so much longer than GGGoH.

PR: We like long. This is so much fun.

NR: smile1 smile1 smile1 She still wants to sleep with Clark.

John Pack Lambert
J
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
J
Originally posted by Ultra Woman:
When Clark went to this dimension he thought there was no Clark Kent (it was what Wells told him). Now he knows that there's a dead Clark Kent. What does he think about it? help

Andreia
Actually, I don't think Clark yet knows there is a dead Clark Kent. Martha did not tell him they named the dead child, and Lois has not told him about the grave.

John Pack Lambert
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Michael: Why look! You're the first one in this time. smile1 Once again, thank you for your funny and in-depth FDK!

LOIS: <mad> That *stupid* moron. Who does he think he is? Superman?
CLARK: Well, actually...

LOIS: <Holding up her hand> Don't even think about going there.

LOIS: <practically wetting her pants in worry> Clark! Clarkie-bear! <mascara running down her cheeks> Wake up! Please! I love you. I never meant to actually leave you. Please. I’ll even stop seeing Lex.

CLARK: /Presses kiss to her lips/ Gotcha!
LOIS: [Linked Image] I knew that! I was just testing you.

CLARK: <rubbing jaw> Then why did you slug me?

LOIS: Because you deserved it.

Make her feel guilty, huh?
Well, maybe, perhaps, just a little bit.

Don’t worry, he isn’t wearing his long underwear today.
Afraid she might find him dead.

That last qualifier is mighty important.
laugh

/waves hand in another so-so gesture/ I’m going to get carpal-tunnel syndrome if this keeps up.
drool

But it had been Trask’s gun that had exploded twice. Or did it literally explode?
The scene had been from Clark’s POV. He turned to push Lois away, and assumed that both shots had come from Trask’s gun. evil

He was a psychopathic killer. Hmm…
Probably best not to make that comparison.

Couldn’t he delegate that to Darlene?
DARLENE: If I have to fill out that paperwork, I’ll willingly go back to slinging hash for Maisie.
MAX: Anyway, she might fill it out wrong. (i.e. correctly)

He’s gonna get himself shot.
That would be a lot of witnesses for Max to shoot to keep it under wraps.

Nah, I’d expect her to run for Sheriff.
This is assuming that Lois would ever live in Smallville willingly.

Got his uniforms in my secret compartment back home.
That explains why Clark thinks he’s Superman, but it doesn’t explains Trask’s assumption.

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
- Responce to Michael's FDK - Cont.

TEMPUS: I believed him, too. And I’m not in the Kansas State Asylum because I’m nuts.
HERB: Tempus, you believed him because you’ve know about it since you were in diapers.

Of course, she’s mad. She’s just also good at compartmentalization.
Just give her a minute or two for her to recover from Clark almost being shot.

Mudbrown. The Way-way-before.
LOIS: Exactly!

Exactly, he already got a double for that one.
For some reason, I don’t think anyone is going to confuse Clark the 31 year old with Clark the 3 month old.

Wise choice.
laugh

He’s his duplicate’s son, one dimension removed.
True, but Jonathan doesn’t know that though.

Kinda.
CLARK: Yep, issued to me personally by President Pressley.
MAX: You’re under arrest for being certifiable.
LOIS: Okay, I don’t have any argument this time. You’re right, Sheriff.
MAX: Hey, you available, beautiful.
LOIS: Sure, when the world ends and no other men (or women) exist, give me a call.

Back home.
At first, I thought you meant in Metropolis, and I was going to say, he didn’t bring it with him. But then I realized you meant LITERALLY. So, whinging

Oh she’s *baaaaad*!
laugh

VirginiaR.
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
- Response to Michael's FDK - Cont.

No, that was Lois. Another Lois. And she got the design from my mom. Well, the *other* Superman’s mom. Uuuuuummm…
Yeah, that was the woman he was talking about.

I guess it’s a good thing his parents died before his superhearing set in?
CLARK: <laughing> Like I would have heard anything I didn’t want to hear. They were like in their 40s.

MARTHA: <looks at him with pity> Oh, honey. It happens.

JONATHAN: More often than you probably knew about.

CLARK: grumble Time for another plot twist.

Yeah, they’re so not NIA. Not.
JIMMY: Uncle Jack! Uncle Jack! What are you doing in Smallville?

Sounds like he’s getting an exclusive. On the down side, NIA is probably going to grab the cradle. Or are they Lex’s guys.
B39. I figured Jimmy deserved a little bonus for being locked in the back of the sheriff’s car for so long.
JIMMY: Smooth!

Oh boy. Oh boy. Will they find the small Kryptonite?
[Linked Image]

Is Jimmy just dreaming?
I don’t think trank guns explode like regular bullet guns do, do they?
Wouldn’t it have been fun had the bull been able to car-dip the SUV?
He probably could, but I’m ready to start moving forward with this story again.

CLARK: Lois, I’m Superman.
LOIS: <pulls out pocket knife and stabs his arm>
CLARK: And I’m from another dimension.
LOIS: <Stands up and tasers him, leaving him on the sofa to return to her room and the gift from Lucy>
CLARK: So, you're mad?

She’s sooooo *cute*
CLARK: If I were awake, I’d agree with you.

L.O.V.E.
CLARK: I’ll accept that answer.
LOIS: Lois Obvious Violence Equation.
CLARK: Oh. Never mind.

Also, 1500 is quite a nice price for a novice hooker who’s not a virgin, too.
LOIS: Well, I’m *like* a virgin.

/points at surveillance equipment/
LOIS: We’ve been over this. There was no reason for Lex to put cameras up in my apartment.
CLARK: :rolleyes:

Batman?
clap LOIS: Who knows? I haven’t met him yet. It isn’t worth traveling to Gotham City in hopes of being rescued.

See? That’s how Clark feels about you every single second of every single day.
clap

/points at various fanfics of Lois ending up pregnant after a scenario like this/
Exactly and I’ve already promised Tank I wouldn’t get this Lois pregnant during this course of Wrong Clark.

/waits rather impatiently until Heatwave is over. Wells is *so* going to try and pouch him during that episode.
“pouch”? evil

Also, Clark DID get to sleep with Lois and cuddle with her somewhat. <<ducking>>

VirginiaR.
---
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Hi Virginia,
Hi, Sydney wave

READERS: It's Clark, Lois. He wants to protect everybody, specially you, even without his powers...

LOIS: Powers? Only Superman has powers! And Trask is wrong; Chuck is not Superman! I know that.

READERS: Well....
LOIS: Is everyone going crazy?

LOIS: You could say that, Chuck...It's an understatement!
[Linked Image]

She's right, Clark. You're an adorable lunkhead, but you're a lunkhead!

LOIS: I'm always right!
clap

Naughty Clark?
CLARK: After the day I've had, I can't dream of a little cuddling?

Naughty Clark!
CLARK: I said "share" her bed, not bed her. Um... er... that does sound bad. Sorry.

We don't believe you, Clark!
CLARK: [Linked Image] Nobody ever believes me.

Martha is a genius!
MARTHA: Thank you. laugh

SuperMartha!
MARTHA: I've had one of those days where I don't want to deal with stupid men anymore. Shooting them felt darn good.

We told you, Lois, an adorable lunkhead!
LOIS: I never said he wasn't adorable.

No Clarkie-bear in this fic....
Wow, nobody likes my Clarkie bear metaphor. frown

CLARKIE-BEAR: I'm a one and only! [Linked Image]

Look, Lois! Clark without his glasses? He looks like...??? Oh, yes, she turned off the lights.
evil

May be later....
Well, technically, the night isn't over yet. [Linked Image]

VirginiaR.
---
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
X Phile: smile1 You're still here!

Still here, still reading, still LOVING it!
Sorry I've been away so long, classes have been crazy.
I completely understand. RL makes it difficult to FDK other peoples stories as I'd like to either.

Oh, poor Clark. Not used to feeling pain
[Linked Image]

Can someone gag the sheriff? He needs to stop talking. He's so annoying.
MAX: Gag me! Gag me! Haven't you ever heard of the Freedom of Speech?! Arrest that Commenter!

Hmmm... not as apart as you may think
JIMMY: I hear my cousin Jimbo is only 97% off from Superman.

LOIS: I think that's 3% off.

CLARK: I like Jimmy's numbers better.

JIMMY: Nah, I'm 3% off, Jimbo's 97% off.

Nice save.
JONATHAN: Thank you. Could you put in a good word with the Mrs. though? I'm sure I'd be sleeping on the couch, if it wasn't already occupied.

CLARK: I'm TRYING to find other accomidations.

LOIS: Keep trying, buster.

Oh no, how long are they going to keep him out there? frown
Til they get back to the county jail?

Eww. But good plan
I once heard that if you want to get rid of old prescription medicine you should toss it in the discarded kitty litter and NOBODY will use it. Even druggies have their limits.

That's not the FBI! It's probably Bureau 39!
They do have an M.O.

He's going to be asleep...
CLARK: I had a LONG day! Geez! How was I supposed to know Lois was going to pour out her heart at me and give me kisses? whinging

VirginiaR.
---
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Joan: I've got to have lots happening. It my excuse for a long story. [Linked Image]

I love the way Clark explains his way out of this one:
Yes, but he IS Superman. He was trying to tell her, only she didn't believe him.

CLARK: mecry

Love to see Jimmy getting some action!
JIMMY: I got action? Where? When? With whom? Darlene? No, she's Maisie's age, but I'm game... Oh! blush You mean a story. Yeah, that was smooooooooth. laugh

C'mon Lois, the clues are all there. Figure it out.
Not yet. Sorry.

LOIS: What? I'm missing something?

I thought Ferdinand was from the kid's book!
laugh

VirginiaR.
---
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
John: [Linked Image] party at John's to celebrate Lois NOT killing Clark at first sight!

VirginiaR.
---
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Andreia: Thanks for the question.

When Clark went to this dimension he thought there was no Clark Kent (it was what Wells told him). Now he knows that there's a dead Clark Kent. What does he think about it?
John's right to some degree.

John wrote:
Actually, I don't think Clark yet knows there is a dead Clark Kent. Martha did not tell him they named the dead child, and Lois has not told him about the grave.
When Clark came to this dimension Herb Wells told him that baby Kal-El died before he was found by the Kents. This was true. What Clark learned while in Smallville was that there was Kryponite in the space cradle, and he'd like to address this development himself. Clark?

CLARK: I've had a hard couple of days. I haven't had a chance to wrap my mind around that information yet.

Emphasis on "yet". I haven't forgotten. evil

VirginiaR.
---
J
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
J
Sugar allergy. It’s a reminder of his alien heritage. Krytonians are not sweet at all.
CLARK: KryptonianS? As in there's more than me? shock
Well you did have parents right, Clark. We are not implying there are any left. Although, considering this is a break-off of canon-universe, it would seem there should be some NKers somewhere.

John Pack Lambert
J
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
J
Also, Clark DID get to sleep with Lois and cuddle with her somewhat. <<ducking>>
But they wern't sleeping together, because Lois was not asleep. Oh wait, that is not what "sleeping together" means. Hmm.

John Pack Lambert
Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Online Content
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Why look! You're the first one in this time.
blush Yeah. Sunday, before people are really done with their Sunday morning coffee and it’s already afternoon over here…

Once again, thank you for your funny and in-depth FDK!
You’re very welcome smile

CLARK: Well, actually...

LOIS: <Holding up her hand> Don't even think about going there.
laugh

LOIS: <pretending to be displeased> I knew that! I was just testing you.
And yet, she still allowed him a kiss.

CLARK: <rubbing jaw> Then why did you slug me?

LOIS: Because you deserved it.
[Linked Image] Also, limited time offer only.

CLARK: KryptonianS? As in there's more than me? [Shock]
[Linked Image] But we don’t talk about them much.

CLARK: No point in wearing the super suit when I'm not 'super' at the moment.
Keeps him warm?

Okay, so sometimes I pay a little homage to those movies I love.
clap It’s fun pointing them out and more fun being correct about said pointer.

quote: Or the estrogen at the sight of the big alpha male protecting her and stuff.

LOIS: Well, as long as it’s biological and not mental…
clap

But I can see why it slipped from your memory with all that delicious pasta and sauce from that scene to distract you.
laugh

The scene had been from Clark’s POV. He turned to push Lois away, and assumed that both shots had come from Trask’s gun.
notworthy

Probably best not to make that comparison.
laugh

That would be a lot of witnesses for Max to shoot to keep it under wraps.
That’s what a American knock-off of the AK-47 in his trunk is for.

This is assuming that Lois would ever live in Smallville willingly.
If she grew up there, got knocked up at 16 by that Kent boy who lives with that foster family all the way down Main…

quote: Got his uniforms in my secret compartment back home.

That explains why Clark thinks he’s Superman, but it doesn’t explains Trask’s assumption.
rotflol

HERB: Tempus, you believed him because you’ve know about it since you were in diapers.
TEMPUS: Oh, will you just shut up?

For some reason, I don’t think anyone is going to confuse Clark the 31 year old with Clark the 3 month old.
No, the double from the impersonation-agency in uh..Season Two?

MAX: Hey, you available, beautiful.
LOIS: Sure, when the world ends and no other men (or women) exist, give me a call.
RALPH: Oooooooooh!
LEX: Finishes with remaining woman and kills her before shooting Ralph. So, where were we? [Linked Image]

But then I realized you meant LITERALLY. So, [Laugh] <<blushing>>
[Linked Image]

quote: Does the Sheriff have a history of incontinence?

MAX: No comment.
Smallville ad board: “Adult diapers. Keep you safe even in a stressful job.” And above, a sheriff’s star is displayed.

He’s tired.
ER2LOIS: [Linked Image] They now how blue pills for that.

He might have been at the beginning of the day, but now…
Awww… /watches as Clark picks out polka-dot dress and pump-boots.

quote:Maybe if he locked her into a cage?

No, I don’t think that’ll work.
Too much bitching from the little birdie?

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Online Content
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
See note that explains about the children’s book name “Ferdinand” the bull who hated bull fighting and loved to smell flowers.
/noticed/ smile

So, she gets into barn fights sometimes?
[Linked Image]

This secret identity stuff would be so much easier without all the dead bodies stacking up.
[Linked Image]

quote:Lois is going to be ticked off.

Because Trask shot him first?
Jep. She’s the only one allowed to hurt him.

She could kiss him to sleep like Indy.
Awww… /recommends Roadtrecking by MLT on the dark side/

Oh, dear, and Lois promised to take care of him, like he took care of her, if he ever got shot.
LOIS: I, most certainly, did not!
CLARK: Nope. That was just my wishful thinking. She told me NOT to get shot. <see above quote from Part 36>
laugh

CLARK: <laughing> Like I would have heard anything I didn’t want to hear. They were like in their 40s.

MARTHA: <looks at him with pity> Oh, honey. It happens.

JONATHAN: More often than you probably knew about.

CLARK: [Shock] But… but… but… they were my PARENTS!! Ewwww.
wave Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.
J
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
J
The promise to Tank only says no babies during Wrong Clark. I would interpret that to mean Lois can get pregnant, we just can't go far enough in time to include her giving birth.

John Pack Lambert
Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard