comments go here

Herb replied, “My boy, I never say … impossible.” "Lois and Clarks"

My stories can be found here

kj
J
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
J
If this is October of 2013, that would mean that Lois and CLark have been married "approximately 17 years" since they very clearly got married in October of 1996, at least if you go with the date on the wedding license shown on the show.

John Pack Lambert
J
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
J
Yep. Lois and Clark are going to have to tell about the Fox and Lady Loisette. Lara won't forget her Dad's comment there.

John Pack Lambert
KenJ Offline OP
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
Good pick up. Corrected.

kj
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Lara must really be in love to MAIL a note to Mike!

Ah, I remember the days of 'report card' terror like it was yesterday. Lois and Clark did a great job upping the suspense!

Nice part one to this nextgen family event.

Martha creating costumes was a nice touch.

Morgana

A writer's job is to think of new plots and create characters who stay with you long after the final page has been read. If that mission is accomplished than we have done what we set out to do, which is to entertain and hopefully educate.
KenJ Offline OP
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
Hi Morgana,

Thanks for the FDK.

What can I say? She is the official costume maker of the family after all.

Glad you liked part one.

Part two is also fun.

kj
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Looks like comments for both parts go here, so I apologize if my spoilers ruin anyone's surprise.

Poor Jon! The first time he gets to go out as Kam-El and someone's already making fun of his name. clap Yep, they should have thought longer and harder about those names. Did Jon already have a Kryptonian name or had he come up with that one himself? I cannot believe that Clark would give his children Kryptonian names as he's so grounded on Earth.

Yea! For the save. Although doing their first save in Smallville probably wasn't a good idea. Of course, if the people of Smallville aren't already turning a blind eye from Clark or whispering about that Kent family that always seems to have Supers following them about, they will have to try doubly hard now. (Especially after the NK invasion).

Wow! Martha is quite the seamstress. Good cook and good sewer. I bet there a few people with envy of her in town! clap

I'm surprised that Lara didn't [Linked Image] Mike after his "Does UW2 have a boyfriend?" comment. True, she KNOWS the truth, but still that was scummy of him to say, especially since THEY were purportedly on a date. She must be more like Clark than Lois. Lois would have punched his lights out.

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.
J
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
J
Hmm, I am hoping we get more stories about the Lara-Mike-UW2 love triangle. Those will be fun.

John Pack Lambert
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Originally posted by John Lambert:
Hmm, I am hoping we get more stories about the Lara-Mike-UW2 love triangle. Those will be fun.
John, I think between the two of us giving Ken ideas for shorter stories he'll never get to Vol 20 of Matchmaker Chronicals. clap

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard