Next Thread
Print Thread
#9063 12/12/03 04:47 AM
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
Sorry, I meant to post this this earlier smile

PJ

"You told me you weren't like other men," she said, shaking her head at him when the storm of laughter had passed.
He grinned at her - a goofy, Clark Kent kind of a grin. "I have a gift for understatement."
"You can say that again," she told him.
"I have a...."
"Oh, shut up."

--Stardust, Caroline K
Top Banana
Top Banana
Hey Pam, nice finish.. smile1

~Liz

Lois: Can I go?
Clark: No.
Lois: Oh come on, Clark, why do we go through this? We both know I’m going to go.
Clark: Then why do you ask?
Lois: I’m trying to be nice.
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
I'm sorry I missed commenting on Part 9. frown

Two great sections here, Pam, and I love how you're edging them ever closer even now that they're dating. That Lois felt comfortable enough to get into bed with Clark, and then stay there in the morning and enjoy a little cuddling, shows how far she's come since H. And how far Clark's come, too, since he so clearly didn't assume, when Lois insisted that they needed to get up, that it meant she was running away from him again! smile1 Best of all, though, you've left us some loose ends for K: there's Lex Luthor, and there's Lois's still-evident discomfort about Clark's mother; she doesn't quite believe that everything's fine there. That could be rather interesting in a future story! wink

But, also, what of Trask now? Does he exist at all in Pam's Alphabet Universe? Or will he sneak up on Clark when we're least expecting it - in L is for Lunatic, perhaps? Or X is for Xenophobe? Or C is for Conspiracy-Theorist? goofy

Roll on K!!!!! (...is for Kryptonite? I don't think so, since we've already had Kryptonite in this story, and Pam is never that predictable. wink Hmmm... K is for Klein? K is for Kinky? K is for Kill Clark Kent? eek )

Wendy smile

Just a fly-by! *waves*
Kerth
Kerth
Yay!!!

Soon with K!! smile1

I would like to know about Perry's reunion with Legal Department and how L&C handle the newsroom laugh

Jose hyper

"Practice up your shielding spells...and remember to duck if you see green light coming your way."

Harry Potter to Wizengamot in OotP trial

A Bad Week in the Wizengamot
Merriwether
Merriwether
Yay, Pam! A delightful end to a delightful story. Sherry mentioned in her part 9 comments that she was going to be disappointed when this ends because it's been so much fun, and if you'll recall, that's exactly what I said as I was reading it section by section. I wanted to know what came next, but I also wanted you to keep going! I absolutely adore these two and following them in their universe. We're just lucky there are a lot of letters left to go. <g> And I've already got dibs on BRing "K"! goofy

Kathy (who knows what K will stand for, but thinks Wendy's "Kill Clark Kent" is funny enough to warrant a title change. LOL!)

Merriwether
Merriwether
Oh, whew. I was so afraid that someone would steal the Kryptonite from the car. I don't know how anyone would know about it, but you never know. It's a great ending to J... and a great intro to K! So when are we going to see it? wink

"You need me. You wouldn't be much of a hero without a villain. And you do love being the hero, don't you. The cheering children, the swooning women, you love it so much, it's made you my most reliable accomplice." -- Lex Luthor to Superman, Question Authority, Justice League Unlimited
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
Oh, this story was just a delightful holiday present to us. Thank you Pam!

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Hi,

Great part. grumble

MAF frown

Maria D. Ferdez.
---
Don't like Luthor, unfinished, untitled and crossover story, and people that promises and don't deliver. I'm getting choosy with age.
MAF
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Cute finish can't wait for K! Laura

Clark: “If we can be born in an instant, and die in an instant, why can’t we fall in love in an instant?”

Caroline's "Stardust"
T
Merriwether
Merriwether
T
Solid finish. The relationship moves ever forward.

K is for Kryptonite is the natural, so it will have to be something else. I like K is for Kill Jimmy Olsen, but that's just me.

Tank (who says it's not known if the Kryptonite is still in the car, no one checked on it, hmmmmm)

G
Columnist
Columnist
G
It's a delight watching Lois and Clark's budding relationship here. Loved the morning cuddle.

Great series, Pam.

And now for K... will there be a klone or a krazy in it?

gerry

N
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
N
This was so much fun, Pam. And I love the innovative little gifties, like having him know he's recovered his powers by overhearing the other driver's mumbling.

Great plot and really satisfying L&C interaction.

Best,
Sherry

Visit www.marykay.com/sfmurphy for wonderful cosmetic products and an opportunity to enrich the lives of women.
T
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
T
Pam

I'm sorry for not commenting on every part. frown
I've just managed to catch up.

WOW! This is fantastic. smile1 I'm so glad that there's more to come.

As for, K is for Kryptonite! razz I think K is for Kindred Spirits, or K is for Kissing, are much better choices. goofy

Tricia cool

Top Banana
Top Banana
I just remember I hadn't left any feedback here, even when I read it Friday already and found it a very nice ending. Okay, with lots of stuff to be covered in K.

The entire conversation in the car was superb and witty: the chat about camping, the racing with the other guy and the exit coming pretty soon <g>. Just great.

I still wonder about Lex and Perry now. So please hurry up with K! Maybe you can start with telling us what it stands for. Not that guessing is bad, but it gives more to look forward to. smile

Saskia

I tawt I taw a puddy cat!
Nan Offline
Kerth
Kerth
Life has been incredibly hectic the last few days, with my hubby on travel, and I haven't left feedback for anyone. My apologies.

A very nice story on the way to Lois and Clark getting together. I eagerly await K.

Nan

Earth is the insane asylum for the universe.
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
Thanks, y'all! smile If you've had half as much fun reading this as I've had, writing it, then... I guess I've had twice as much fun as you <g>

Yes, I have K plotted in my head (in broad overview; the details will be a nice surprise to me!), but I haven't got anything written down yet. And I have ideas I want to play with for L, M, and N, as well... <g> Though I still have no idea how I ended up re-writing first season dizzy

Best of all, though, you've left us some loose ends for K: there's Lex Luthor, and there's Lois's still-evident discomfort about Clark's mother; she doesn't quite believe that everything's fine there. That could be rather interesting in a future story!
Well, I'm glad you like the dangling threads thing, since it was your fault that I left those ends loose! There I was, trying to write the wrap-up at the farm scene, but it just wasn't working... so Wendy says maybe I don't need to address those points yet... I apologize to everyone who was looking forward to it, and I do promise to follow up on that stuff, but it'll be in context of future stories.

And hey, personally I'm pretty pleased about Lois getting off to such a strong start to a friendship with Jonathan!

But, also, what of Trask now? Does he exist at all in Pam's Alphabet Universe? Or will he sneak up on Clark when we're least expecting it - in L is for Lunatic, perhaps? Or X is for Xenophobe? Or C is for Conspiracy-Theorist?
My theory of episode rewrites is that the changes that make the heros act so very differently have a much lesser effect on the villains. Though I admit I cheated a little by ignoring Smart Kids, and I do feel guilty about that... maybe I'll figure a way to write some reference to it in K <g>

So... yes, he's still out there. Somewhere. smile

So you think I should tell you what K is for? This speculation is just too fun for me to spoil <g> Honestly, I think the fun possibilities with titles is half the reason I keep writing these things.... but oh, okay... at the moment, unless something cleverer occurs to me, K is for Knot Yet.

Thanks very much, Liz, Wendy, Jose, Kathy, Karen, Joy, Maria, Laura, Tank, Gerry, Sherry, Tricia, Saskia & Nan! Thanks again to everyone who's commented on any of the parts along the way; it's great to know there's an audience smile

PJ

"You told me you weren't like other men," she said, shaking her head at him when the storm of laughter had passed.
He grinned at her - a goofy, Clark Kent kind of a grin. "I have a gift for understatement."
"You can say that again," she told him.
"I have a...."
"Oh, shut up."

--Stardust, Caroline K
Features Writer
Features Writer
Pam,
Sorry I'm late in posting
wonderful ending
enjoyed
merry

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek