Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
C
Top Banana
Top Banana
C
Lois had known they were keeping something from her. Green crystal? Well, it couldn’t be Trask and Bureau 39 at the Irig farm then. What would they want with a green crystal?
Perhaps some New Age experiments? Then again, what use would the government have for love and kindness.

Oh wait...

It also has a magical property of protection.

He looked at her skeptically. “Are you always this paranoid?”
Only when she has reason to. And she definitely does with Bureau 39. Sadly she didn't have much reason to be paranoid about Clark until recently and none until Luthor shot her.

Lois was secretly pleased that Clark had been bragging about her behind her back, which was always nice to hear. Actually, nobody bragged about her behind her back, usually people hurled insults.
High praise, indeed. Hope this begins to build a slight affection that is not barred by the fact he doesn't have a history that is trackable.

If these men were willing to harm middle aged Mr. Irig, who knew what they might do to young virile Clark Kent?
*side-eying Lois*

Are you suuuure you're over him?

Did Trask think that the green crystal could hurt Superman? He was insane. Superman was invulnerable. Wasn’t he? Trask couldn’t be right, could he?
Um, wouldn't her historical memory tell her that it was possible? I guess there's the possibility she just thought this one was an emerald but that it looked similar to kryptonite.

She pressed her lips together in a sour manner, which Thomas thought must be hardwired into a woman’s DNA because he was sure he had seen Lois give Jerome the same expression.

“Oh, Jonathan, I feel weak with faint,” she said sarcastically, with a demure southern accent as she fanned herself, before nudging him on shoulder. “I’ll be fine.”
Like Mother (in-Law) like Daughter (in-Law.)

“I never said Trask was a government agent,” Jimmy corrected him. “He’s posed as one before when he raided our offices in Metropolis searching for information on Superman. You’ve met him, haven’t you?” His gaze narrowed, having gotten a bead on this man. “He’s gotten to you, hasn’t he? Do you know that Trask is trying to find a way to kill Superman?”
Go Jimmy! Love it when he shows a spine!

Oh dear, things are looking bleaker and bleaker already.

He had stupidly continued to use the name his folks had given him on the day they had found him in Shuster’s field. Now, Trask thought these Kents were his family.
Not sure what you would have used. Charles King? Wouldn't put you in very good with Lois (hinting at the idea that Clark is Linda's relative/husband/Ex.)

All of a sudden she could hear Ms. Sherman’s disembodied voice. It was as if she was talking to Lois, but Ms. Sherman wasn’t there in the tent with her. Lois was still alone.

“Look, he’s got your friend’s parents, and he’s going to make it look like a fire burned the place down,” Ms. Sherman’s voice said.

It wasn’t until she heard her own voice that Lois realized the voices were coming from inside of her, like a memory or a daydream.
Lois: I'm going crazy. That's all there is to it. Loco. Coo Coo for cocoa puffs....

Ok, here's two predictions.

1) the Deja vu/memories is going to play a bigger role in these sorts of things. *waggles eyebrows as she considers the pleasant memory of the Honeymoon suite*

and

2) Max Harris is still going to shoot Trask but (as I expect him to say) "I was aiming at that rotten Kent kid."

*cue whistling from Virginia*

CLARK: No. I'm just worried I'm a jinx.
JONATHAN: A jinx?
CLARK: Yeah. Let's face it, ever since she's known me, Lois's been kidnapped, frozen, pushed off buildings, almost stabbed, poisoned, buried alive and who knows what else, and it's all because of me.
-"Contact" (You're not her jinx, you're her blessing.)
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Hi Christina: smile1

Oh dear, things are looking bleaker and bleaker already.
evil

Not sure what you would have used. Charles King? Wouldn't put you in very good with Lois (hinting at the idea that Clark is Linda's relative/husband/Ex.)
Of course, it would have explained to Lois why she remembered his as "Chuck". Of course, all his random obscure writing samples had the name "Clark Kent" on them. It would have been too much lying to change his name completely.

Lois: I'm going crazy. That's all there is to it. Loco. Coo Coo for cocoa puffs....
Lois isn't going to think of herself as crazy as long as her historical memories help her. She'll think she's psychic.

Ok, here's two predictions.

1) the Deja vu/memories is going to play a bigger role in these sorts of things. *waggles eyebrows as she considers the pleasant memory of the Honeymoon suite*
[Linked Image]

and

2) Max Harris is still going to shoot Trask but (as I expect him to say) "I was aiming at that rotten Kent kid."

*cue whistling from Virginia*
[Linked Image] AND rotflol

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Originally posted by John Lambert:
Clark:This is a good thing, otherwise Lois would be a prisoner.
cool

PR:Plus, with the sherrif last time now being a dead person, they aren't going to get any help from that angle.

Clark:Last time? shock
If we want to get technical, "last time" was during "Another Lois" in which Trask and B39 didn't go check out the Irig farm, because there was no Superman to kill.

Clark:Maybe I will stop trying to break out of the chains for a bit.
LOIS: I should really be worried, should I, that Clark prefers to be beaten up by Trask instead of me?

Actually, I had forgotten about Lex "dieing". No I was refering to Bobby Bigmouth's (I think) description of why he did not tell Lois the truth, because she was too proad and stubborn to be willing to see it.
Oh, right, THAT reason. Hmmmm. I wonder if that still applies.

PR:Hey, Clark hasn't really sent Lois to Luthor. I mean she isn;t engaged to him yet.

Clark: No, please, never. Never let that happen.
LOIS: Is there anything that partner of mine isn't afraid of?

EW: Unoffically. Like Area 51.

JOHN: Hmm, Area 51 is actually officially part of the Nevada Test Site, which is without question a government operation. Now, what actually goes on in Area 51, that is another question.
I believe that Area 51 was only revealed as a real place recently and that originally it was a covert designation which the govn't denied existed. (At least that's what I remember from my youth, that the govn't said it was myth and Hollywood said was real.)

PR:No, Lois we did not say you had to be truthful. We are just glad that you are being mostly truthful with Jimmy.
LOIS: This isn't the time or place to get into the nitty gritty of the truth.

I was thinking going back to the farm and making sure that the Kryptonite was where Trask would not find it.
I still don't see how she'd be able to do this better than Martha and Jonathan.

VirginiaR.
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Oooops! Hit "Add Reply" too soon. Here's another one.

Martha:I was just saying we need to not blow the whole cover to Thomas. He does not associate much with people in town, so its not like he will tell Maisie anything.
THOMAS: I don't have any reason, other than buying groceries, to go to Smallville. And Joan, at the market, has her own reasons not to be a town gossip. <<more on Joan's story later. evil >>

Jonathan:"Love has no bounds" whatever. I guess a farm hand and a reporter might marry, but people tend to marry in their class, and reporters things they are above farm hands. Anyway, the big question is how a wandering farm hand in the back country around Smallville met Metropolis's #1 reporter.

Clark:Maybe if Maisie really presses you, tell her I got a job as a bar tender in Metropolis under the alias of Charles King.
See, I knew if you thought about it, you'd come up with a logical story. But I'm sure if you left the gossip up to Maisie she'll come up with something even more believable. [Linked Image]

VirginiaR.
---
J
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
J
High praise, indeed. Hope this begins to build a slight affection that is not barred by the fact he doesn't have a history that is trackable.
Clark:I don't think I have time to wait for this. I need to figure out how to give myself more trackable history. I guess I will have to tell her CK=SM fairly soon.

If these men were willing to harm middle aged Mr. Irig, who knew what they might do to young virile Clark Kent?
*side-eying Lois*

Are you suuuure you're over him?
Lois:Just becase I can tell he is virile does not mean I an not enraged by his lieing.

Um, wouldn't her historical memory tell her that it was possible? I guess there's the possibility she just thought this one was an emerald but that it looked similar to kryptonite.
Her memories of previous lives are shaky and dreamlike. Even if she remembered well enough to remember Kryptonite, she would probably assume it is so horrible nightmare, and not accept that anything could hurt SM.

Nah, King is a common enough name no one qould suspect a connection. Anyway since Lois knew Linda King when she was single, she would never assume a man named King would be Linda's husband. She probably would also never assume a total slut like Linda would ever go as far as actually getting married, but that is another story.

John Pack Lambert
J
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
J
Of course, it would have explained to Lois why she remembered his as "Chuck". Of course, all his random obscure writing samples had the name "Clark Kent" on them. It would have been too much lying to change his name completely.
Clark:Plus, it is not like I am going to mess up if I am using my real name. If I had been going by Charles King and Perry had yelled "King get in here" I might have forgotten he was talkking to me. With going by Jerome around the Kents, Martha always would yell "Clark Jerome Kent, come clean you room" or other things. So an angry Martha yelling "Jerome" and meaning me will cue in my mind very easily. Anyway, I was trying to not interact with them very much at all.

John Pack Lambert
J
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
J
If we want to get technical, "last time" was during "Another Lois" in which Trask and B39 didn't go check out the Irig farm, because there was no Superman to kill.
PR:The last time we had a confrontation with B39 in Smallville. We ignore "Another Lois" here, because nothing happened in Smallville. Now if we talk about "Last time during the hostage crises at the Planet" we would mean the time that Lex died.

LOIS: I should really be worried, should I, that Clark prefers to be beaten up by Trask instead of me?
Clark:Hey, right now Trask is just driving me around in a van. No beatin involved. At least as far as you guys know.

John Pack Lambert
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Clark:I don't think I have time to wait for this. I need to figure out how to give myself more trackable history. I guess I will have to tell her CK=SM fairly soon.
cool

Lois:Just becase I can tell he is virile does not mean I an not enraged by his lieing.
clap Exactly.

Her memories of previous lives are shaky and dreamlike. Even if she remembered well enough to remember Kryptonite, she would probably assume it is so horrible nightmare, and not accept that anything could hurt SM.
John, you are becoming an expert on my universe. clap

Nah, King is a common enough name no one qould suspect a connection. Anyway since Lois knew Linda King when she was single, she would never assume a man named King would be Linda's husband.
Good point. A brother maybe.

She probably would also never assume a total slut like Linda would ever go as far as actually getting married, but that is another story.
Of course, I could see competetive Lois seeing this either as a failure on Linda's part (that she needed a man) or a faily on her part (that she couldn't capture a good one), but then she'd dismiss whomever the man is an idiot for marrying Linda anyway. wink

Clark:Plus, it is not like I am going to mess up if I am using my real name.
Not likely.

If I had been going by Charles King and Perry had yelled "King get in here" I might have forgotten he was talkking to me.
I'm sure he's gone undercover before Charlie and could used to an alias fairly quickly. This, of course, was one of the problems Lois had with her secret identity in ML.

With going by Jerome around the Kents, Martha always would yell "Clark Jerome Kent, come clean you room" or other things. So an angry Martha yelling "Jerome" and meaning me will cue in my mind very easily. Anyway, I was trying to not interact with them very much at all.
He didn't interact with anyone as Jerome off the farm, until this current trip.

PR:The last time we had a confrontation with B39 in Smallville. We ignore "Another Lois" here, because nothing happened in Smallville. Now if we talk about "Last time during the hostage crises at the Planet" we would mean the time that Lex died.
True. I was just being "technical". wink

Clark:Hey, right now Trask is just driving me around in a van. No beatin involved. At least as far as you guys know.
That doesn't mean that the van won't go off a cliff.

VirginiaR.
---
Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Online Content
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
God, she hoped she didn’t sound like that when she got flustered, but knew she probably did.
clap

Maybe ‘Jerome’ was his real name.
Now, that’s just *wrong*.

He nodded. “Be careful. If anything were to happen to you, because I let you go on alone, Jerome would skin me alive.”
[Linked Image] And he wouldn’t even need tools for it.

“I’m always careful,” she told him, and he looked reassured, which was funny because she was lying through her teeth.
clap Wouldn’t it be fun if Lois ran into Linda?

Relief flooded her as she saw Jimmy, in the most ridiculous outdoorsman outfit she had ever seen,
[Linked Image]

“I don’t quite know what I’m looking for,” Jimmy replied, and then everything about him fell. “Um… Lois, is CK…?”

“Nah. He’s alive,
clap

“Nah. He’s alive, until I get my hands on him,” Lois explained
clap

Even if Trask’s crazy idea was on the right track, killing the Kryptonian representative sent to Earth would probably anger the Kryptonian people enough that they would be more likely to attack, than to have friendly relations with the people of Earth.
No, I’d wager with Clark out of the way, Nor and company would be just too happy to have good relations with a significant portion of Earth’s polulation.

Was that where they were keeping Clark?
No, Clark’s in the one with the light dimming repeatedly.

Luckily, it hadn’t looked like Trask had done anything to Clark except chain him up.
He could also have neutered him.

Her eyes widened. Did Trask think that the green crystal could hurt Superman? He was insane. Superman was invulnerable. Wasn’t he? Trask couldn’t be right, could he?
angel-devil

“How can I contact him?” Jimmy asked with exasperation. “Metropolis doesn’t have a Super signal.”
You put a damsel in distress on top of a building and dump her over the parapet.

The image of his dad holding a bloody hand to his chest flashed across his mind.
Wouldn’t it be fun if they had actually cut off a couple of his fingers instead of just broken them?

“How are we going to protect ourselves from those guys?”
Machine gun nest in the Fortress of Solitude.

“No, Jonathan, absolutely not. We’re not going to use our rifle against people, even bad people. That’s not who we are,” Mrs. Kent told her husband in no uncertain terms.
JONATHAN: Define ‘people’.

“But the glowing made him dizzy. That’s why he fell and hit his head when I showed it to him last night. You aren’t to repeat that to anyone, anyone, you hear?”
Yeah, wouldn’t want to get dragged into a nasty liability suit for not properly labeling the crystal with an epilepsy warning.

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Online Content
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
“He doesn’t want anyone, especially Lois, knowing that the rock made him sick, got it?”

Yeah, that makes sense, thought Thomas. Lois seemed to have a bee in her bonnet about everything Jerome said or did. He didn’t need to add extra logs to that man’s marriage funeral pyre.
hyper Smallville file!

With an extra push, Lois was able to get her head and shoulders into the tent, but then a soldier entered, and she froze.
Oh boy. She *is* rather exposed.

The soldiers were loading a big, and apparently heavy, box into the back of the truck directly in front of her.
His cradle!

She knew she should have eaten a better lunch than cookies.
confused But they contained *chocolate*!

She had forgotten to warn Jimmy to stay away from the town sheriff. Crapola. Okay, maybe Sheriff Harris wasn’t as bad as everyone said he was.
[Linked Image]

Maybe pigs would start flying next.
[Linked Image]

Lois didn’t care if there were soldiers in the truck.
Oh dear. /flashes to Raiders of the Ark/

She didn’t care what was in the truck actually.
Superman’s cradle?

She could do that, couldn’t she? She was Lois Lane after all.
Not lacking self confidence, is she?

wave Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

S
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
S
Hi Virginia,

I'm trying (again) to catch up : I have 3 parts to read!

So, I don't have a lot of time to comment, but I wanted to tell you how much I love the last lines of this part:

Lois didn’t care if there were soldiers in the truck. She didn’t care what was in the truck actually. She didn’t care that she was horrible at driving stick shift. She didn’t care that she had really no idea in which direction to go, only that she had to go. All that mattered was saving Clark, the Kents, the Irigs, and Superman from Jason Trask. She could do that, couldn’t she? She was Lois Lane after all.
SuperLois to the rescue! wave

Sydney

Non ! non, c’est bien plus beau lorsque c’est inutile !
(Edmond Rostand)
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Micahel: It looks like I did this out of order. blush Sorry.

LOIS: Someone got to Clark before I did. Woe those who took away my chance to exact revenge.
smile1

LOIS: <sarcasm> Yeah, right.

CLARK: whinging

And he wouldn’t even need tools for it.
Clark doesn't have any powers so he'd need the powers and Thomas doesn't know he's supposed to.

Later:
THOMAS: I swear it, Jerome, she said she’d be careful. I had *no* idea she’d storm the crazy men with the guns without so much as a platoon for reinforcement.
CLARK: And there is your first lesson about women.

Virile? Hmm… <Michael's mind fill with mud>
LOIS: Last I checked Clark is 'virile'. Masculine. Manly. Right?

No, it’s still the same group.
B39 is NIA? clap

Yeah, wouldn’t want to get dragged into a nasty liability suit for not properly labeling the crystal with an epilepsy warning.
TRASK: Like I care.

VirginiaR.
---
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Originally posted by Darth Michael:
See? It’s just like shooting boar. Only Trask’s less hairy.
THOMAS: But his horns are bigger than that deer's I shot.

Oh dear. I guess it’s a good thing it’s Jimmy and not Lois. And that those fine gentlemen probably won’t indulge in their guy-love in front of the rest of their pack.
JIMMY: What?! shock

JIMMY: Well, he *is*.
Why Jimmy stays behind the camera.

Now, where have I heard that hookey about poisoning wells before. Maybe they should kind of tar and feather the ‘sheriff’.
SHERIFF MAX: What do you think this is, Texas? Arrest that commenter!

Couldn’t Max and his cohorts visited them one night and torched their places?
MAX: [Linked Image] Missed opportunites.

Like…shooting people who supposedly have authority over him? Like this ‘sheriff’ Max?
There's a good idea. Let's have Trask shoot the Sheriff instead of Clark! Oh, wait, Sheriff's on his side.

Now that sounds like a bit of a stretch. Maybe they should do an official investigation before Smallville becomes the new face of the US in the other parts of the world?
MAX: I'll leave the rest of the world alone, if they leave Smallville alone. Wouldn't want to have deal with all those damn foreigners anyway. They can't speak English good.

EW: These are the opinions of my character, not of the evil writer.

Are they now going to make a man, well, woman, out of him?
JIMMY: Perry, I've changed my mind, I want to come home to Metropolis now!

Good thing he’s now vulnerable and the Kents own a gun.
Michael! Do you know how much shorter my story would be if you keep giving alt-Clark such ideas?! <Plus, Book 3 would basically be "Clark's Dead. The End", which is a bit shorter than the story I have planned.>

Well, you can’t say he’s doing things only half way.
CLARK: Yep, when I screw things up, I go all the way.

Oooh! Smallville file.
Not quite.

Smallville file!
Yep.

Oh boy. She *is* rather exposed.
She's still clothed. wink

His cradle!
[Linked Image]

But they contained *chocolate*!
I know!

Oh dear. /flashes to Raiders of the Ark/
cool

Not lacking self confidence, is she?
LOIS: Who do you think I am? Clark?

VirginiaR.
---
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Originally posted by Sydney:
I'm trying (again) to catch up : I have 3 parts to read!
Hi, Sydney, me too.

So, I don't have a lot of time to comment, but I wanted to tell you how much I love the last lines of this part:
Me, either. Glad you liked Lois's pep speech.

SuperLois to the rescue!
LOIS: :rolleyes: I'm always rescuing that partner of mine.

VirginiaR.
---
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Online Content
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
It looks like I did this out of order.
Aww, don’t cha worry. Those fine numbers on top help a lot laugh

quote:That could be a bad idea. But how does that fit with part 54?

Trask said he let Wayne go.
Was referring to Trask mentioning Wayne went to the Kents but no mention of having caught Lois and that ne’er-do-well she was with.

LEX: <Slowly raises hand> Sorry, I thought it was a version of Miranda's perfume and I gave her the wrong vial.
hyper

quote: Oh boy. She *is* rather exposed.

She's still clothed.
/recommends CC Aiken’s Something the Cat Dragged In. It’s a vignette. And one of the most adorable fics on the Archive.

LOIS: Who do you think I am? Clark?
Right.

LOIS: [Roll Eyes] I'm always rescuing that partner of mine.
Can't have another dead Clark, right?

wave Michael

J
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
J
I am actually totally baffled by why Lois does not suspect Lex. Shouldn't she have some negative inklings from going through this before, or does living on a fracture of time not quite work like that?

John Pack Lambert
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Was referring to Trask mentioning Wayne went to the Kents but no mention of having caught Lois and that ne’er-do-well she was with.
You mean Clark doesn't know where Lois is? Trask usually doesn't brag about NOT catching someone though. Yep, poor Clark is in the dark.

And yet, Lex doesn’t make her feel icky at all. Or give her a gag-reflex worse than an anorexic with an intestine infection.
That's not true. After their third date, Lex kissed her and asked her to come back to his apartment with him for 'drinks' and she went home and took a scalding hot shower because she was so disgusted with the idea of sex with Lex.

No idea. Did it ever say? Vicki also didn’t mention anything on Lil’ Jason.
I don't believe Trask's personal life was ever mentioned in canon, which is why we (EWs) can have so much fun with it.

CAT: <Gibbs-slaps Clark>
CLARK: What? I can't teach the younger generation about women?

CAT: You can't teach until ye have learned, student!

True. I didn’t find conclusive information but the most weight appears to be associated with a man’s ability to father children. Also, this one’s the most fun to use in D.E.
It's one of those fine line ones. And, yes, I may have slipped that one in for my D.E. fans. laugh

JIMBO: My dad's in B39?!

ER: *Awkward*!
clap Kind of like Lana.

ER2EW: He does realize some foreigners speak better articulated English than ‘em boon sheriff, right?
You do realize that was part of the joke. (Actually, most non-native speakers speak / write better English than approximately 50% of Americans.)

LOIS: Oh, shut up and take it like a man.
JIMMY: You first!

What? Like he would actually follow through with that, that big cry baby.
You're right, he isn't brave enough.

CLARK: Hey, guys, right here. Super hearing (most of the time). Do you mind?

/recommends CC Aiken’s Something the Cat Dragged In. It’s a vignette. And one of the most adorable fics on the Archive.
rotflol Just read it. Thanks for the recommendation!

LOIS: [Roll Eyes] I'm always rescuing that partner of mine.

Can't have another dead Clark, right?
CLARK: shock What? There's a dead... oh, right. Him.

LOIS: Nope, one is more than enough.

VirginiaR.
---
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
I am actually totally baffled by why Lois does not suspect Lex. Shouldn't she have some negative inklings from going through this before, or does living on a fracture of time not quite work like that?
The psychic memories don't work like that. They are fleeting, usually just a feeling or an image, a dream that she can remember, only rarely they are more.

Lois doesn't trust Lex like she does in canon and she's certainly not attracted to him. She hasn't had an evidence that he's less that what he's purported to be: billionaire, businessman, philanthropist. She's been using Lex to advance her career and her relationship with Superman. Don't worry, I'm sure that won't backfire on her at any time or point. laugh

VirginiaR.
---
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Online Content
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
That's not true. After their third date, Lex kissed her and asked her to come back to his apartment with him for 'drinks' and she went home and took a scalding hot shower because she was so disgusted with the idea of sex with Lex.
Right. The downside of reading stuff spread out over months.

I don't believe Trask's personal life was ever mentioned in canon, which is why we (EWs) can have so much fun with it.
[Linked Image] Also [Linked Image] and wave Michael

Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Right. The downside of reading stuff spread out over months.
huh I'm posting as fast as I can.

Naughty naughty!
laugh

TRASK: /puts gun away/ Drat!
TRASK: <pulls out gun again> Pshaw! What do I care about rules. <Aims gun and fires> devil

VirginiaR.
---
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard