Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#90458 10/17/12 08:29 PM
Kerth
OP Offline
Kerth
Comments here please. Again, my apologies for being a day late. peep Will you forgive? Or perhaps call up my work/school and tell them I need more time in the day to spend on you guys? laugh

Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eye witness.
--Mark Twain
#90459 10/18/12 05:10 AM
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Hi Mouse,

I think I can see where you are going with this. It's the red K that is affecting him, right?

Waiting for more.

Herb replied, “My boy, I never say … impossible.” "Lois and Clarks"

My stories can be found here

kj
#90460 10/18/12 08:09 AM
S
Merriwether
Merriwether
S
Poor Clark - these tests are tough on him. I hope his rundown condition doesn't lead to him making a mistake as Superman.

Joan

#90461 10/18/12 09:22 AM
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Red K! I knew it! Both he and Lois know that red K affects his emotional state, too. Clearly, Lois isn't as involved as she should be in what's going on with Bernie. Assuming that Bernie wouldn't ever do anything to harm Clark is wrong! It's like her siding with his doctor over her husband. No wonder Clark feels like everyone is out to get him. Lois isn't being very supportive. She should recognize that something isn't right, and hasn't been right since he started these tests, and should call to a halt of the tests to see if that makes Clark feel better.

Poor Clark! whinging Hugs!

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.
#90462 10/18/12 12:22 PM
J
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
J
Well it does appear that Lois knows about the Red Ks effects. Still, Red K seems to be a total x factor. Its effects on Clark seem to be totally different every time.

John Pack Lambert
#90463 10/19/12 08:19 PM
Kerth
OP Offline
Kerth
Originally posted by KenJ:
Hi Mouse,

I think I can see where you are going with this. It's the red K that is affecting him, right?

Waiting for more.
[Linked Image] Until next time, then. Thanks for popping in!

--Mark Twain
#90464 10/19/12 08:20 PM
Kerth
OP Offline
Kerth
Originally posted by scifiJoan:
Poor Clark - these tests are tough on him. I hope his rundown condition doesn't lead to him making a mistake as Superman.
spider [Linked Image] Well, Clark seems competent enough for now, doesn't he? wink

--Mark Twain
#90465 10/19/12 08:42 PM
Kerth
OP Offline
Kerth
Originally posted by VirginiaR:
Red K! I knew it!
That you did. Why do you think I've been lacking in responses to feedback up to now? (Okay, so school and work may have had a hand in that too...)
Both he and Lois know that red K affects his emotional state, too. Clearly, Lois isn't as involved as she should be in what's going on with Bernie. Assuming that Bernie wouldn't ever do anything to harm Clark is wrong! It's like her siding with his doctor over her husband. No wonder Clark feels like everyone is out to get him. Lois isn't being very supportive. She should recognize that something isn't right, and hasn't been right since he started these tests, and should call to a halt of the tests to see if that makes Clark feel better.
Well... you'll see. And hey, Clark's been just as stubborn/adament about this process, too. Since it got started anyway... [Linked Image]

Thanks for dropping by!

--Mark Twain
#90466 10/19/12 08:43 PM
Kerth
OP Offline
Kerth
Originally posted by John Lambert:
Well it does appear that Lois knows about the Red Ks effects. Still, Red K seems to be a total x factor. Its effects on Clark seem to be totally different every time.
That's what is so frustrating about Red K in the show, and yet so liberating when it comes up in fanfiction... wave

--Mark Twain
#90467 10/21/12 02:35 PM
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
My nails are being bitten to the quick. Red K? Clark, stop taking the treatments! Not only is this affecting your mind, but what is it doing to your DNA?

What about any future offspring?

The potential for disaster is limitless...

Morgana

A writer's job is to think of new plots and create characters who stay with you long after the final page has been read. If that mission is accomplished than we have done what we set out to do, which is to entertain and hopefully educate.
#90468 10/23/12 08:09 AM
J
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
J
Hmm, does Red K have any permament effects? Red K always seems to be the total wild card. Sam's theory that it removes Clark's control of his powers only fits the third exposure. The first was clearly an emotional reaction, and the second is hard to fit with other known occurances, other than maybe making a laser did something. Red K is probably the thing in LnC that is least susceptible to scientific inquiry, it really acts according to plot and nothing else.

Thus, in this case Red K is making Clark paranoid, and possible causing him to hear voices. On the other hand with the number of people after Lois and Clark, at least considering the length of the list of potential enemies we saw in "Dead Lois Walking", can Clark be psychotically paranoid. It would seem any belief that people are out to get him would be well founded.

John Pack Lambert

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard