Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Originally posted by Sydney:
I don't think so!

A story with evil Martha and Jonathan? I don't know if somebody wrote that story, but I'm not sure I'd want to read it. I love Martha and Jonathan too much!
Not even a twisted vignette? Hmmmm. We are coming in towards Halloween again, aren't we? Bwaahahaha.

Actually, it was last year's Halloween challenge short story I wrote that inspired Another Lois, so I guess I better be careful.

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Originally posted by Christina:
I don't think my evil-Clark story that is in perpetual drafting even has an Evil Martha or Jonathan. I can't really get my mind around it. It's possible (considering the Lex Luthor of that world actually IS a good man and philanthropist) but I don't think they would show up in it. I can't really see an evil Martha or Jonathan. I can't even wrap my mind around it.
But that's what would make it really scary, when the really good become really evil. evil

VirginiaR.
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Originally posted by John Lambert:
I thought it made alot of sense that Clark thought it would be the globe in the box. Too bad it wasn't, although I also knew it wouldn't be.

So did he not find the globe at the Beureau 39 warehouse in this dimension, I had totally missed that he had not found it there.
Yep, no Globe with the spaceship. He doesn't know what happened to it.

I also did not notice that Martha called him Clark on my first read. Hm, he is going to have to straiten things out with Martha and Jonathan.
[Linked Image]

The 10 was just a rough estimate, I am ok with a little more.
More? smile1 Actually, it was my attempt at a short humorous story. Well, one out of two isn't bad.

It is a redoing of the first marriage which ends up lacking a lot of the argh qualities. No Wanda Detoit and no Lois amnesia.
Sounds interesting. I'll have to put it on my to-read list.

Yes, Clark is not about to let this Lois die as well.
CLARK: But... but... but... I didn't "let" my Lois die. She was *already* dead. I just didn't "un-die" her. whinging Thanks for reminding me of that, too. Like I wasn't depressed enough already.

VirginiaR.
---
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Michael: wave

I was surprised too, when it actually fit. Dunno.
Hmmmm. So, it wasn't an attempt to get me to write faster by giving me less to respond to FDK-wise? PHEW. Speaking of which, I better get back and finish 60.

But Clark would have been down to his undies.
LOIS: And? You think I would have difficulty getting Clark down to his undies, otherwise? I don't.

CLARK: Um... guys. Sitting right here.

Maybe that way Lois finally gets some peace and quiet?
LOIS: Do you mind if I weigh my other options, first?

/eyes track ahead and wonders about that big twisted bit on the next downhill slope/
[Linked Image] Don't worry, I'm sure you'll remember it once you reach it. You've seen it before.

Nope. Absolutely not.
LOIS: Yes, very adorable.
CLARK: Gee, thanks, Lois. Wait. Were you talking about me, or Michael? eek

That’s just sloppy. Like not having a death-star type laser mounted on the dark side of the moon just in case aliens show up in a 500km space ship.
THOMAS: But according to my readings it wasn't emmitting gamma radiation. It shouldn't hurt the Hulk in the least.

He=Clark. Someone would then buy him. Lex. Trask, 3rd World type dictator.
See, I knew someone would appreciate an Evil Martha and Jonathan besides me. clap

Kinda sorta. Actually, he tried not to leave his fiancée for you. But she didn’t really agree with that.
CLARK: Technically, I tried to cheat on Lana with Lois. [Linked Image] I don't deserve you.

LOIS: No, no you don't. And you wonder why I don't trust you.

/pulls out loophole marriage license for polyandrous marriage/
LOIS: *Yay* I get to keep one Clark when the other is on duty.
CLARKS: *Yay* We can cover much more ground on our nightly patrols.
DAN: *Yay* I can still get a Lois.
LOIS: shock No, no, no Dan. [Linked Image] And Clarks. ONE of you patrols and the OTHER one stays at home with me, except on Tuesdays when you'll both need to rescue me.

CLARK-1: I call Patrol!

CLARK-2: No, I called it!

CLARK-1: Nuh-uh. I did. It's mine.

CLARK-2: Fight you for it.

CLARK-1: You're on!

LOIS: Dan, I've changed my mind.

The guy Obi Wan didn’t cut the arm off in Mos Eisley.
Oh, I didn't realize he officially had a name.

But he’ll take it as a sign of true love and affection.
LOIS: Possibly. But he's pretty dense.

VirginiaR.
---
Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Hmmmm. So, it wasn't an attempt to get me to write faster by giving me less to respond to FDK-wise? PHEW. Speaking of which, I better get back and finish 60.
Oh, so it would actually be a good idea to use ‘Great part. More soon. Please? Michael’ as FDK? wave

quote: But Clark would have been down to his undies.

LOIS: And? You think I would have difficulty getting Clark down to his undies, otherwise? I don't.
Well, he…uh…he wouldn’t do that for Cat, so what makes you think he’d…you know, for you?

CLARK: Um... guys. Sitting right here.
Aaaaaand? Born-again virgins from an alternate dimension don’t get a say in this.

Don't worry, I'm sure you'll remember it once you reach it. You've seen it before.
wave Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Oh, so it would actually be a good idea to use ‘Great part. More soon. Please? Michael’ as FDK?
Michael, I'm more than happy with *any* FDK you want to give me, especially if it doesn't cause you an anuerism.

/ dizzy

LOIS: He looks cuter out of them.

‘rescue’
EW: [Linked Image]

/whispers/ He’s amenable to being hit over the head at the moment/
LOIS: Don't worry, I've got this one!

VirginiaR.
---
J
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
J
Yes, Clark is not about to let this Lois die as well.
CLARK: But... but... but... I didn't "let" my Lois die. She was *already* dead. I just didn't "un-die" her. whinging Thanks for reminding me of that, too. Like I wasn't depressed enough already.
Well, Clark was alive when Lois died. He could have gone and saved her in the Congo, if he had not been letting Lana tell him to hide his abilities. So yes, at some level, he let Lois die. OK, he had never met her, but still. Some theories are that in canon Clark was traveling around and in some way saved Lois in Congo.

OK, yes I am being too harsh. On the other hand I was just trying to explain why this Clark is so protective of this Lois.

John Pack Lambert
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Well, Clark was alive when Lois died. He could have gone and saved her in the Congo, if he had not been letting Lana tell him to hide his abilities. So yes, at some level, he let Lois die. OK, he had never met her, but still. Some theories are that in canon Clark was traveling around and in some way saved Lois in Congo.

OK, yes I am being too harsh. On the other hand I was just trying to explain why this Clark is so protective of this Lois.
You're blaming alt-Clark for not saving Lois before he knew she existed? shock Yeah, I'd say that's a bit harsh.

VirginiaR.
---
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Hmmmm. So, it wasn't an attempt to get me to write faster by giving me less to respond to FDK-wise?
No, I’m not Lex-enough to come up with such an ingenious plan. /takes careful notes from EW lessons/

Let him read between the lines. Let him read between the lines.
wave Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

J
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
J
You're blaming alt-Clark for not saving Lois before he knew she existed? shock Yeah, I'd say that's a bit harsh.
I was originally just trying to explain why he was so over protective of this Lois. I think I got carried away though.

I am pretty sure that at some level he does blame himslef for his Lois' death.

John Pack Lambert
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Michael:; Sometimes being an EW has drawbacks, like inspiring ER to do evil things.

ER: Clark, this is her ticked-off backside. I recommend you rush after her, strip naked, and start kissing her shoulder.
CLARK: Er... Um... But wouldn't that seem a bit desperate?

ER: /checks Kryptonite cufflinks just to be sure/
Michael, have you met evil Lois?

I think ‘trade paperback’, the glued-back comic collections.
Oh, that one. [Linked Image]

Umm… I was a model to pay for rent a couple months back. I’m just glad this is one of those and not from the nude art class at college.

LOIS: <goes and gets enrolled in artsy college courses>
/Psst. Lois, he'll model nude for you anytime, you don't need to join an art class./

I’m thinking she got distracted again…
LOIS: drool Huh... what?... Did you say something... drool

/hands Clark a helmet/

CLARK: What’s that for?

ER: /points at angry Lois/

CLARK: <hides behind wall> Oh boy.
CLARK: I love playing the Roman and the Amazonian serving wench!

EW: [Linked Image] Well, that explains a lot.

LOIS: Doesn't it? I always wondered why the more I hit him the more he stuck around.

VirginiaR.
---
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
I was originally just trying to explain why he was so over protective of this Lois. I think I got carried away though.

I am pretty sure that at some level he does blame himslef for his Lois' death.
CLARK: [Linked Image] [Linked Image]

VirginiaR.
---
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Sometimes being an EW has drawbacks, like inspiring ER to do evil things.
laugh

Aaaaand?

Michael, have you met evil Lois?
/eyes too tight dress/ Nice! [Linked Image]

/Psst. Lois, he'll model nude for you anytime, you don't need to join an art class./
wave Michael

Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner

Aaaaand?
CLARK: It isn't good to appear desperate, even when one is.

You’re just scared she’ll stop investigating those Metropolis aquifers. Especially considering the last time she was down in the sewers.
LOIS: Wow, it's a little hot in the city. We need to take off some clothing. Okay, Clark, you first.

Is that the one? Oh, wait, I wrote that already.

CLARK: I love playing the Roman and the Amazonian serving wench!

ER: huh
CLARK: So, this wasn't a Roman helmet you gave me? And Lois is beating me up for another reason besides role-playing?

He likes strong women.
CLARK: Actually, in fact, I do. More so, when I have my abilities, I've discovered.

VirginiaR.
---
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
LOIS: Wow, it's a little hot in the city. We need to take off some clothing. Okay, Clark, you first.

Is that the one? Oh, wait, I wrote that already.
[Linked Image]
CLARK: [Linked Image]

CLARK: So, this wasn't a Roman helmet you gave me? And Lois is beating me up for another reason besides role-playing?
No, I was thinking general purpose bicycle, motorcycle, ski, or army helmet. Just something to protect his noggin.

uote: He likes strong women.

CLARK: Actually, in fact, I do. More so, when I have my abilities, I've discovered.
wave Michael

Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
No, I was thinking general purpose bicycle, motorcycle, ski, or army helmet. Just something to protect his noggin.
LOIS: Hmmmm. In that case, maybe we should make it a Roman helmet. I'm sure Lex has one he could borrow. As long as Clark wears those Roman military skirt (or would be kilt?) things. drool Hey, you know, Clark, with your helmet hair you almost look like...

CLARK: <nervously> Yes?

LOIS: Ralph.

/waits till he’s recovered before introducing him to Wonder Woman/
LOIS: [Linked Image] Don't you dare! <searches Smallville for Kryptonite so Clark never recovers fully>

VirginiaR.
---
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
As long as Clark wears those Roman military skirt (or would be kilt?) things. [Drool] Hey, you know, Clark, with your helmet hair you almost look like...
Hmm… I think that reminds me of the Roman scene from Mel Brooks History of the World. They were testing the eunuch guards.

quote: /waits till he’s recovered before introducing him to Wonder Woman/

LOIS: <Disagrees with previous suggestion> Don't you dare! <searches Smallville for Kryptonite so Clark never recovers fully>
ER: confused So, you *don’t* like competition? I thought you thrived on winning? Or do you suddenly not wish to apply yourself to Clark?

wave Michael

J
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
J
/waits till he’s recovered before introducing him to Wonder Woman/
LOIS: [Linked Image] Don't you dare! <searches Smallville for Kryptonite so Clark never recovers fully> [/QB]
[/Quote]

Lois you have no need to fear. Clark will chose you over every other woman.

John Pack Lambert
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Originally posted by Darth Michael:
Hmm… I think that reminds me of the Roman scene from Mel Brooks History of the World. They were testing the eunuch guards.
drool We saw.

CLARK: Not really helping, guys.

VirginiaR.
---
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Lois you have no need to fear. Clark will chose you over every other woman.
LOIS: See! Was that too difficult?

CLARK: So, you want me to state the obvious? I thought you liked the chase. Who wants anyone without any mystery? Fine, if that's the way you want it. <on his knees> Lois, my darling, my sweetheart, you are my life, my joy, my...

LOIS: Okay, enough already. You've made your point.

VirginiaR.
---
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard