Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#90045 10/02/12 07:44 PM
Kerth
OP Offline
Kerth
Comments here please! Again, let me know of any mistakes, and remember the new posting schedule is going to be Tues/Wed (depends on where you are in the world and if you stay up as late as I do). Thanks!

Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eye witness.
--Mark Twain
#90046 10/03/12 10:40 AM
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Poor Clark getting all paranoid. I'm surprised that his over-protective behavior doesn't seem familiar with Lois, though. I mean, isn't he always like that?

Lois! That was cruel ribbing of Clark, reminding him that they couldn't do anything while home alone together. (Although, everyone knew what he was thinking... what HE wanted to do). Does Jimmy know about the hiatus on loving, or was he just assuming he knew what Clark was thinking? (And he'd be right.) And did Jimmy's laugh seem excessively evil to anyone else? Maybe Clark is going crazy.

What happened to those photos? Is someone setting up a surprise party for Clark? Is that why he shouldn't trust his friends? Or was this warning about Dr. Klein (still leaving that direction)?

Once again, got me on the edge of my seat with more questions than answers. I don't mind if you post every Tues AND Wed. help

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.
#90047 10/05/12 08:25 AM
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Is the kryptonite making Clark schizophrenic? Could the call be just a voice in his head, like the "Don't trust them"? hyper

Andreia

"My wife's love is what unites Krypton and Earth in my heart. Without it, without her, I truly would be in hell."

~ Superman: Man of Tomorrow #15
#90048 10/06/12 03:57 AM
T
Pulitzer
Online Content
Pulitzer
T
This is getting evil.

Some have speculated that the whole thing is some kind of party surprise for Clark. I don't buy it. The tone is too chilling, the little things only Clark sees and hears are too numerous. Something very disquieting is happening, and I don't know if Clark is about to go round the bend or if someone really is after him.

Or maybe it's both. After all, just because you're paranoid, it doesn't mean that there really isn't someone out to get you.

Once, when Alfred Hitchcock was going through customs after a trip out of the country, he was asked what he did for a living.

"I'm a producer," he replied.

"What do you produce, sir?" came the question.

"Gooseflesh."

Same here. The tension is increasing with each installment. Speaking of which, where's the next one?

Life isn't a support system for writing. It's the other way around.

- Stephen King, from On Writing
#90049 10/07/12 10:35 AM
Kerth
OP Offline
Kerth
Originally posted by VirginiaR:
Poor Clark getting all paranoid. I'm surprised that his over-protective behavior doesn't seem familiar with Lois, though. I mean, isn't he always like that?
Familiar, yes. Over-the-top, demandingly protective, so as to storm into their boss' office? Not as much.

Does Jimmy know about the hiatus on loving, or was he just assuming he knew what Clark was thinking? (And he'd be right.) And did Jimmy's laugh seem excessively evil to anyone else? Maybe Clark is going crazy.
Yeah, Jimmy knows. Last chapter he overheard Clark telling Lois about it, then spewed coffee all over Clark... Safe to say he knows. wink
What happened to those photos? Is someone setting up a surprise party for Clark? Is that why he shouldn't trust his friends? Or was this warning about Dr. Klein (still leaving that direction)?
Photos aren't really important at this point. Just in there to add a little bit to Clark's confusion. As for the rest... [Linked Image]

Once again, got me on the edge of my seat with more questions than answers. I don't mind if you post every Tues AND Wed. help
Tuesday AND Wednesday?! goofy Kidding. No, just tuesdays, though I may be posting early this week due to the terror known as my younger brother's teenage friends staying with us starting TUESDAY! eek THE HORROR!!!!!

Thanks for popping in!

--Mark Twain
#90050 10/07/12 10:42 AM
Kerth
OP Offline
Kerth
</font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Ultra Woman:
<strong> Is the kryptonite making Clark schizophrenic? Could the call be just a voice in his head, like the "Don't trust them"? wave

--Mark Twain
#90051 10/07/12 11:22 AM
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Who do you think I am, some author who manages to post parts to super-long epics every other day, like someone we know?? Kidding.
Actually, it's every third day now, and my cushion keeps shrinking. whinging I may have to add extra days between posting parts again, but I need that FDK to keep me motivated. It's not like ML which was basically completed before I started posted. I'm addicted to the FDK now.

[Linked Image] I just got it! Clark's writing a super long piece of FanFiction and it's driving him insane! clap

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.
#90052 10/07/12 12:51 PM
Kerth
OP Offline
Kerth
Originally posted by Terry Leatherwood:
This is getting evil.
Thank you. I try. laugh
Some have speculated that the whole thing is some kind of party surprise for Clark. I don't buy it. The tone is too chilling, the little things only Clark sees and hears are too numerous. Something very disquieting is happening, and I don't know if Clark is about to go round the bend or if someone really is after him.
Maybe it's innocent fun. Maybe it's not. [Linked Image]
Once, when Alfred Hitchcock was going through customs after a trip out of the country, he was asked what he did for a living.

"I'm a producer," he replied.

"What do you produce, sir?" came the question.

"Gooseflesh."
Love this story! And I'm flattered at the comparison blush blush Hitchcock is a God. notworthy
Speaking of which, where's the next one?
Hopefully, coming soon. Maybe before Tuesday. wink

--Mark Twain
#90053 10/07/12 03:38 PM
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Oh my stars and garters. I come back from vacating in the Rockies for this wild ride! Write more as soon as you can! wave

Hope all went well with your brother's friends being over...Yikes.

Morgana

A writer's job is to think of new plots and create characters who stay with you long after the final page has been read. If that mission is accomplished than we have done what we set out to do, which is to entertain and hopefully educate.

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard