Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4
J
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
J
She's still talking to Lucy. How he got to the Kerths was explained in the last part.
To us. Lois was not there when Perry told Lois, so she is not in the know. I guess I underestimated the distance to where Clark is.

John Pack Lambert
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Christina: smile1

She did?
Yep, in part 15 when Lucy came to the office to make sure Clark wasn't planning on using her sister (quoted line above in Michael's FDK Response).

Sometimes going against Lois's edicts work out better than you expect I guess.
We know that Lois keeps claiming to "hate" surprises, but she respects anyone who can accomplish it. (Bringing Lucy to the Kerths and conning Lois to go to the Sew. Rec. Fac.)

Oh dear, I see us nearing the top of a steep climb. Arms up! Arms up!!
clap

Nope, never will. (Almost) never have.
True.

Spreading the wealth around a little better, I suppose?
LOIS: It wasn't MY choice.

Lois: First thought... his parents are still alive in Smallville? Then why did they give him up to the foster system? Clark always talks of them fondly and supposedly they died in a car crash. Then again... that can't be. Clark wouldn't lie about something like that so that means they're not his parents. But how is that possible??
Pretty much, except I doubt she ever thought that M&J were Clark's parents being that Martha wouldn't leave a message from "Martha", but "Mom" wouldn't she?

Clark: I didn't lie to you. I just told you something and you assumed these people were my parents. I didn't tell you that I came from a different universe.

Cat: (whispering) You're not helping yourself.
LOIS: Lex gave me the name of a good psychologist by the name of Dr. Carlin. She should be able to help you with these strange beliefs that you're from another dimension, Clark.

Quite probable. I don't think the newspaper around here had theirs online until 2000+ and we're only around 35,000 (probably larger than Smallville but not by much) and there's still local newspapers that don't even HAVE an online presence.
Ours did only just recently as well.

Think he knows where this is going? Are things going to get too close for comfort here, Clark?
[Linked Image]

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Sydney: Another long FDK! dance

Lucy? <jawdrop>
Hee-hee.

What a good idea!

CAT: Yes! EVEN I agree! Why? Because I am a good friend, of course.
CAT: Well, actually, he never consulted me about his choice. It's not like I'm hurt that he didn't consider me... Okay, I am.

Yes! I love to read about Jonathan and Martha in Smallville.
You're in luck. Lots of M&J coming up.

A big guy with a cape, may be.....
MARTHA: As a matter of fact, I'm thinking he might be willing to help us...

CAT: A little?
laugh

Mad Dog investigating.... Poor Clark!

CAT: And I'm not here to help him...
Originally this scene was to have Cat take the message and leave it on Clark's desk and only mention it off-hand after he dropped her off in Paris, sending him rushing back to find Lois had discovered the note. OR have Lois overhear Cat take the message. There was more than one reason I sent her out of town.

Private jet ! Of course. Or is it a private pilot?
And I'm sorry, Virginia, but "the rue Loire" doesn't exist in Paris.
Superman Express. Private transportation?

blush I knew I meant to ask you something. laugh French, clearly, isn't one of my languages. Did I totally mess it up how to name a street in French? COULD there be a Rue Loire? So, there isn't a street along the... [Linked Image]. Ooops. That was supposed to be Rue Seine. I can't remember why I wrote "Loire"? Oh, right, probably confused the Loire Valley (very beautiful wine region) with the Seine River. It's been a while since I was in France. <<double blush>>

Looking forward to the next part in Smallville.
angel-devil

VirginiaR.
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.
S
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
S
I knew I meant to ask you something. French, clearly, isn't one of my languages. Did I totally mess it up how to name a street in French? COULD there be a Rue Loire? So, there isn't a street along the... . Ooops. That was supposed to be Rue Seine. I can't remember why I wrote "Loire"? Oh, right, probably confused the Loire Valley (very beautiful wine region) with the Seine River. It's been a while since I was in France. <<double blush>>
Yes, the river in Paris is the Seine. And there is a street in Paris (a very nice street) whose name is "Rue de Seine". It's not along the river, but it's not very far.

wave

Sydney

Non ! non, c’est bien plus beau lorsque c’est inutile !
(Edmond Rostand)
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Originally posted by Sydney:
I knew I meant to ask you something. French, clearly, isn't one of my languages. Did I totally mess it up how to name a street in French? COULD there be a Rue Loire? So, there isn't a street along the... . Ooops. That was supposed to be Rue Seine. I can't remember why I wrote "Loire"? Oh, right, probably confused the Loire Valley (very beautiful wine region) with the Seine River. It's been a while since I was in France. <<double blush>>
Yes, the river in Paris is the Seine. And there is a street in Paris (a very nice street) whose name is "Rue de Seine". It's not along the river, but it's not very far.

wave
Merci!

VirginiaR.
---
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Originally posted by John Lambert:
True patience is allowing her to brag about a story without reminding her she had any help. On the other hand, this Clark is not a very patient man. hyper

</font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif"> Hmm, maybe this is because I just dislike Lex that much, at least when Lois is giving him the time of day.
Well, fear not, kind Reader. Lois shall not give Lex a thought for the next 10 parts or so. laugh (that I can recall off the top of my head).

To us. Lois was not there when Perry told Lois, so she is not in the know.
Clark tells her off-page. I didn't think it necessary to repeat the information for the Reader.

I guess I underestimated the distance to where Clark is.
Terrible sorry... blush Let's see...

<strong> Lucy pointed a little way off, and Lois saw a familiar pair of broad shoulders standing to the side of Perry and Alice.
Okay, maybe not ACROSS the room, but not at the table where Lois and Lucy were standing and Jimmy was sitting.

VirginiaR.
---
Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
quote: Ahhh, that’s where we are.

No, the bathroom at Lex's apartment. Give her a little credit.
hyper

This was terrific!
Thank you blush

Too many of them? Might miss and hit dad?
Yeah, but if he hits the tall guy in the middle, the others might disperse in a wild panic.

LOIS: He probably was.

CLARK: Lois didn't need to hear that on her big night. Anyway, THAT's not why I brought Lucy to town.

JIMMY: No?

CLARK & LOIS: No!

JIMMY & LUCY: [Sad]
clap

Part 2 FDK Response. Sorry about the delay but real life came knocking.
clap I’m guessing Amazonia’s out, too, then? Huh, why’s Dark Blade looking at me that way…? Ummm… clap Also, what’s Paul Lacroix doing with…huh…is that Charlotte Tennyson again?

quote: Yeah. Best not tell her. Ever.

Now, where's the fun in that.
In remaining the only alive Kryptonian on this planet?

Little children only read the comics page, so 'no'. But she has gotten a few "You sent Mommy and her boyfriend to jail, you mean lady!" notes.
clap

CLARK: Can it be an empty cargo train with no passengers, running on autopilot?
clap

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
quote: Hey! When did she get knocked up?

Wrong kind of dizzyness.
drool

CLARK: I plan on being married by then.

LOIS: Good answer.
[Linked Image] Diana knows about a loophole. It includes both her and Lois being naked on a beach.

LOIS: I know he has a real life and isn't just out there keeping an eye on me.

CLARK: Phew.
LOIS: [Linked Image] Now that he’s pacified, let’s see…

quote: You mean, like comparing Ralph and a Bonobo?

[Huh]
Bonobos – little primates that use sex as their favorite means of communications, conflict resolution, and greeting.

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Well, if Lucy and Jimmy hadn't been there, but then again... whose fault was that?
/points at Clark/

Are you sure you didn't read ahead?
[Linked Image]

CLARK: But... but... but... who would I be obsessed with then?
/hands Clark a stack of photographs/
[Linked Image] [img]http://t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTCg4e3mSvm0p9fvm6ESJvljB2H8xR1e-dumTq5oNI5IsJH3gU7YLE0UZdj[/img] [Linked Image] [Linked Image] [Linked Image]

Just some ideas…

You caught on. Good.
blush

CLARK: But... But... But... I just picked up a box at the store.

LOIS: Leave 'em, bub. You won't need them.

CLARK: Awww. Shucks.
[Linked Image] She’s already got some in her purse.

PERRY: Only if it's a page one story.

LOIS: Er... Um... Kind of.

CLARK: Lois!

LOIS: But not for the Daily Planet.
wave Michael

Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
I was just thinking general plotwise speaking…
Um... Ooops?

/tries to connect dots to R1 and R2/
R1 and R2 were sitting at the Met Star table (Preston bought a table and a few Kerth judges to get his reporters nominated). Then sudden explosion. R3 & R4 were sitting at a nearby table.

No. And for lying, you don’t get to go to second base with Lois.
CLARK: But... But... But... That *other* Clark MARRIED his Lois.

You evil. Oh. Right.
laugh

Meeehhh… We’re only three episodes away, now
drool </font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Why do I think Perry wouldn't approve?

Diana knows about a loophole. It includes both her and Lois being naked on a beach.
LOIS: That isn't a loophole. That's torture.

CLARK: Potato / Tomato.

LOIS: Now that he’s pacified, let’s see…
LOIS: I think I'll test that theory by taking up naked yoga in the evenings.

Bonobos – little primates that use sex as their favorite means of communications, conflict resolution, and greeting.
The apple doesn't fall far from the tree.

/points at Clark/
/Clark points at Lois/

/hands Clark a stack of photographs/
CLARK: Nice outfit. drool Nice, but I think taken. Nice, but has over-protective vindictive boyfriend/toy. This last one looks familiar but I just can't place her name. Nope. I'll stick to being obsessed with Lois. Thank you.

LOIS: <sets down box with green rock inside> Good choice.

She’s already got some in her purse.
If not her purse, then definately in her briefcase.

Hmm…Good question, now that you mention it. Fireworks might just have had more smilies in it. Or it was a 12-part FDK. And had more smilies.
Awwwww. Did Michael want another FDK badge? But you already have more than all the other ERs combined?

VirginiaR.
---
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
R1 and R2 were sitting at the Met Star table (Preston bought a table and a few Kerth judges to get his reporters nominated). Then sudden explosion. R3 & R4 were sitting at a nearby table.
Yeah, I just can’t figure out that line.
R4: [Shock] Are you nuts? It wasn't me! It wasn't me!
Well, I do have *one* idea, but that’s not really appropriate blush

CLARK: But... But... But... That *other* Clark MARRIED his Lois.
Aaaand? He also married Zara, and nothing happened there either. And the clone. Well, he got the first base with her. But she was a bit of a slut.

Episode do not equal one Part posting.
I know. What do you call a 10part section? You know, like ‘decade’?

That's the rumor or they might martyr him and rally in his name.
Nutjobs with guns. Great.

Preschool. Today, I get 2.5 hours of free time during preschool. [Dance] Only use this uniterrupted time for writing not answering FDK. Sorry.
wave Michael

Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
ER: Yeah, I just can’t figure out that line.

R4: [Shock] Are you nuts? It wasn't me! It wasn't me!

ER: Well, I do have *one* idea, but that’s not really appropriate
Jokes just aren't as funny when you dissect them, but here it goes:

R4: hyper Her! I'll take her! Although, younger me might not like it much.

No, it was just an oh-dear-how-did-that-happen and since—you-mentioned-it remark
Well, it could be *my* fault. The posting parts in this arc tend to be longer than in other parts of the story. blush Terribly sorry. I tend to try to limit them 15-20 pages double spaced, and there are, I believe, at least 2 parts that went over my top page limit. <<hangs head in shame>> I just can't stop myself. <<checks into OverWriters annoymous>>

VirginiaR.
---
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Jokes just aren't as funny when you dissect them, but here it goes:
I know. But they’re also like a traffic accident that keeps on happening wink

R4: [Shock] <to R3> Are you nuts? <to Lois, while pointing at R3> It wasn't me! It wasn't me! <i.e. blow him up, not me!>
Oh. Duh! wave Michael

Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
I know. But they’re also like a traffic accident that keeps on happening
Only works if someone still enjoys them?

LEX: clap Keep them cars piling up! And LexMotors will have its best month ever.

It’s not just you.
Now, there's a scary thought. Cat with super powers. dance

LOIS: Scary bad!

/nods/ Let’s hope his kids get the brains from mommy.
Only the girls, because goregous naivity with super pms probably isn't a good look.

Maybe DC should have named the daughter in her summer ficathon Bikini story "Lark" (part Lois, part Clark.)

LOIS: She your daughter. You deal with her.

CLARK: Yes, honey. Whatever you say. Beautiful, stubborn, fierce as a tiger, strong as me, and thick as a wooden door. Yep, my daughter.

Ho. Really. I *love* being that sort of evil
/Hands Michael his shiny subtle evilness badge/

And it only cost her her modesty.
LOIS: <sheepishly> And?

/waits for Lois to punch him/
CLARK: But... but... but... I said I didn't want Zara!

When googling, I also stumbed across that infamous stripper’s bikini photo and one of her in Wonder Woman getup. I think that one was also from the show. And the version where she played a Wonder Woman on another TV show. Anyhow, figured those where a) not appropriate and b) not indicative enough for easy recognition.
I think we had enough photos.

CLARK: [Linked Image]

LOIS: [Linked Image]

Awwwww! Wrong Clark found his Wrong Lois. /waits for Right Lois to punch him some more/
LOIS: What does he mean "Young Lois"? What am I aged cheese?

CLARK: Honey, I like cheese. I've even joined the club.

LOIS: WHAT did you say?

CLARK: A rescue? Isn't that someone asking for help? I better go write up that story! <runs off>

Atta girl.
At least I acknowledge my problem, that's part of the cure, isn't it? BTW, I saw Lois at Chocoholics Annoymous tonight. She says to say 'hello'. Oopps. So much for annoymous. blush

VirginiaR.
---
J
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
J
{Quote]I think we had enough photos.

CLARK: <shakes his head with a smile>

LOIS: <waves rolling pin type weapon>[/Quote]

Clark: But honey, I was just wanting more pictures of Lois.

Lois: Put that is a different Lois, so it does not count.

John Pack Lambert
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
LEX: [Clap] Keep them cars piling up! And LexMotors will have its best month ever.
wave Michael

Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Originally posted by John Lambert:
I think we had enough photos.

CLARK: <shakes his head with a smile>

LOIS: <waves rolling pin type weapon>
Clark: But honey, I was just wanting more pictures of Lois.

Lois: But that is a different Lois, so it does not count.
clap

VirginiaR.
---
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Michael: Plot bunny? Um... not for me, my inbox is currently overflowing. Feel free to run with it or share it with others.

/clasps badge, sits down, starts staring at badge with fascination/
Umm…where were we?
Oh, dear. I knew we shouldn't have made it shiny.

It’s the way how you said it. Like, when Lois asks you if she looks thin and you tell her that “she doesn’t look fat today” or that “those pants don’t make her look fat”.
LOIS: Exactly.

CLARK: Oh, so you were reading between the lines.

LOIS: What line? You said the words!

CLARK: Oh. blush Hey, is that the fudge castle?

LOIS: Where?

Stipper Lois:
CLARK: I always did like the American flag. drool
Wonder Woman Lois:
CLARK: I'll just have to wait until we can get EW away from her computer to watch enough episodes to come to that image, because the website would not let us see it. Maybe I can get Herb to...

LOIS: What are you talking about?

CLARK: Hi, honey. <quickly switches off computer> Nothing.

Hey, I only posted the links. And they’re at least totally PG-13.
CLARK: And those weren't *my* LFI collection. I was holding on to them for Jimmy.

LOIS: Uh-huh.

Well, once you turn 27, it’s downhill all the way.
And the age difference changes to 5 years since he's from the future.

CLARK: That you smell like cheese?
clap Oh, that's just bad.

CLARK: So, this is like when I made out with Clois?
CLARK: *That* wasn't me! It was the other Clark, I swear.

VirginiaR.
---
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Oh, dear. I knew we shouldn't have made it shiny.
Precious. My precious.
You know, on a different note, I just had another plotbunny. What if Lois accepts Clark’s proposal that way, you know, clasping the ring and grinning and whispering ‘precious, my precious’?

LOIS: What line? You said the words!

CLARK: Oh. [Embarrassed] Hey, is that the fudge castle?

LOIS: Where?
wave Michael

Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Precious. My precious.
You know, on a different note, I just had another plotbunny. What if Lois accepts Clark’s proposal that way, you know, clasping the ring and grinning and whispering ‘precious, my precious’?
drool

LUCY: <Tosses him the magazine> Be my guest.

LOIS: Clark, aren't C.J. *your* initials?

CLARK: Yes, but... it wasn't me! I didn't write that article. Trust me.

LOIS: Why?

CAT: [Linked Image]

Yeah. He’s really robbing the cradle. Almost old enough to date Cat. Without her robbing the cradle.
CAT: Hmmmm. He might be getting too old for me.

VirginiaR.
---
Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard