Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#8991 12/09/03 02:44 AM
KathyB Offline OP
Merriwether
OP Offline
Merriwether
I'll be back this afternoon to comment on the feedback for part 3. It's been a crazy, hectic morning and I'm already late for playgroup, so I'm just going to post this next section and deal with the rest later. smile

More fun in the snow ... L&C are having fun, at least. Hope you are, too. smile

Kathy

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
I still love that trick with the ski laugh And hmm, a full body massage... wonder if that might lead to anything? wink

PJ

"You told me you weren't like other men," she said, shaking her head at him when the storm of laughter had passed.
He grinned at her - a goofy, Clark Kent kind of a grin. "I have a gift for understatement."
"You can say that again," she told him.
"I have a...."
"Oh, shut up."

--Stardust, Caroline K
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
I love the excitement of the slopes and your descriptions were wonderful! But let's get them back in that room, soon. <g>

Barb

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Hi,

Great part. drool

Lois smiled. "I'm glad you think so," she murmured, giving him another lingering kiss. Then she pulled away and grinned. "'Cause there's no way you're going to beat me this time." And with that, she ducked out of his embrace and took off down the mountain.

Clark's jaw dropped at her sudden escape, and he stared after her, stunned. Still, it didn't take him long to figure out what had just happened. "Why, you little--" he exclaimed, taking off after her. "You're gonna pay for that!" He could hear her giggle from several yards down the slope and he couldn't help but shake his head in amusement, even as his body protested her absence.
I thought he was going to talk to Lois. goofy

More soon, please.

MAF clap

Maria D. Ferdez.
---
Don't like Luthor, unfinished, untitled and crossover story, and people that promises and don't deliver. I'm getting choosy with age.
MAF
G
Columnist
Columnist
G
More skiing! Good to see Clark losing his balance.

Now I know that I didn't come up with any of the skiing stuff, so did I suggest a full body massage to you? Sounds like a good idea to me.

gerry

KathyB Offline OP
Merriwether
OP Offline
Merriwether
Thanks, guys, for your comments. Glad I didn't lose everyone. smile But hey, Clark did invite Lois to go skiing ... and it would be totally unfair not to let them get at least one good day out on the slopes ... <g>

Now I know that I didn't come up with any of the skiing stuff, so did I suggest a full body massage to you? Sounds like a good idea to me.
LOL, Gerry. Nope ... getting colder ... though I'm sure Lois and Clark would be very warm to the idea. laugh

But let's get them back in that room, soon. <g>
And LOL to you, too, Barb ... ask and you shall receive. wink

Off to post part 5. Thanks everyone!

Kathy

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard