Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
J
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
J
Not officially, no. They did get un-officially married though.
Hmm, actually, that was longer and more intense than a lot of dates. And they even kissed. Still, it was a deception kiss, however what a kiss.

On the whole I liked HiM, although I think I confuse some scense there with ones in The Source from season 2. Do they both have scenes where Clark ex-rays through a wall and then at some point sees Lois' bones as she tries to bring him back to reality, or just one.

At least she's not running up to Lex and embracing him and calling him "her hero" like another Lois did.
Wait, does she actually do that in "Requium for a Superhero". I knew I really disliked the whole shooting scene in there. I also figured that it was partly because Clark seemed to needless waste time celebrating defeating 3 cyborgs when he should be rushing off to save Lois. That always seemed odd to me, especially because it was the only time he really seemed to celebrate a victory as Superman, especially when Lois was not yet safe.

Now I wonder if Clark should have learned from RFASH that he should carry a gun and use it from time to time, than maybe Lois will call him "my hero" as well.

Does it say something about Lois maybe not being her self that I am thinking the "my hero" line sounds more like hypnotized, amnisiac Lois interacting with Dr. Deter?

John Pack Lambert
Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Online Content
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
A 3-part FDK for this part? [Dance] Stretch your fingers because Part 47 is a bumpy ride. [Evil]
blush It was an accident, honestly. Also, that means I should FDK while reading the first time, then?

LEX: It's always easier to pay money for something if one doesn't then have to expend effort.
Yes, unless one already got hired thugs on the payroll and can have them deliver the goods and prep them so there won’t be effort required. On an unrelated subject, Nigel recently oversaw the installation of chains in Lex’s sleep chamber.

LEX: I would but then I wouldn't get my once a year visitation where I can do anything I please to her.
Clones? Surgically modified look-alikes? He could still do things once a year and on the plus side, he could make a killing when he’s done.

quote: Umm…no?

LOIS: <Hands on hips> Are you saying that I'm *easy*, Michael?
clap

quote: That’s where the anti-bug spray comes in. You know, into Lex’s throat.

HENDERSON: That counts as murder.
Nitpicky much?

EW: <Searches for tinfoil hat>
evil

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Online Content
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Yes, as well as "Heel", "Beg", and "Come!". (Or should that be 'Heal' in this case?)
wave Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Originally posted by John Lambert:
Hmm, actually, that was longer and more intense than a lot of dates. And they even kissed. Still, it was a deception kiss, however what a kiss.
It was, wasn't it? Sigh.

On the whole I liked HiM, although I think I confuse some scense there with ones in The Source from season 2. Do they both have scenes where Clark ex-rays through a wall and then at some point sees Lois' bones as she tries to bring him back to reality, or just one.
Nope. HiM (to my recollection) has him tempted to x-ray into the next room, but he stops himself before he sees anything.

Wait, does she actually do that in "Requium for a Superhero".
Yep. razz Which is why it doesn't happen in my story.

I knew I really disliked the whole shooting scene in there. I also figured that it was partly because Clark seemed to needless waste time celebrating defeating 3 cyborgs when he should be rushing off to save Lois. That always seemed odd to me, especially because it was the only time he really seemed to celebrate a victory as Superman, especially when Lois was not yet safe.
Well, I don't know about celebrating his victory over the cyborgs. More like: okay, that's done, where's Lois?

Now I wonder if Clark should have learned from RFASH that he should carry a gun and use it from time to time, than maybe Lois will call him "my hero" as well.
[Linked Image] I think that would be just weird.

Does it say something about Lois maybe not being her self that I am thinking the "my hero" line sounds more like hypnotized, amnisiac Lois interacting with Dr. Deter?
True, but she was reacting to Luthor killing Menken, who had just dragged her through the alley. Personally, for a supposed karate expert and usually tough woman, the whole scenario and line was totally razz . She never said anything so gushy, pathetic, and whimpy female to Superman. It was a total slap in his face, which why combined with the boxers made this episode not one of my favorites.

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Michael: FDK-FDK-FDK... Time 2. smile1

It was an accident, honestly. Also, that means I should FDK while reading the first time, then?
I leave that up to the Reader. I find it hard to stop reading to FDK in the middle.

Yes, unless one already got hired thugs on the payroll and can have them deliver the goods and prep them so there won’t be effort required.
They are handy, aren't they?

On an unrelated subject, Nigel recently oversaw the installation of chains in Lex’s sleep chamber.
Only in the manor house, not the penthouse.

Clones? Surgically modified look-alikes? He could still do things once a year and on the plus side, he could make a killing when he’s done.
LEX: Not quite the same. I like the psychological damage done to the real thing.

No, just that thinking of it a challenge isn’t that good an idea. It could likely end like the Challenger.
clap

I do wonder who that conversation would go when you substitute Superman for Clark.
Hmmm. I wonder....

LOIS: No?

SUPERMAN: No!

LOIS: Clark said he'd be...

SUPERMAN: He most certainly did not!

LOIS: Gotcha. <sigh>

SUPERMAN: Trust me, Lois, it works better if you don't put us together in a room together.

LOIS: <suspeciously> Why's that?

SUPERMAN: [Linked Image] I believe someone is calling for help?

LOIS: Convenient.

VirginiaR.
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
/shakes head/ Two more years.
clap

Clark’s allowed to…
LOIS: Hello? No, he's not!

*sigh* he never played the ‘suicide by cop’ report card, didn’t he?
HENDERSON: Not in this EW's stories.

Did his lips move while you were with him?
LOIS: Actually, now that you mention it. They didn't! huh Wouldn't know? My Hubby's been working 14 hour days this week. I don't think either of us are happy about it.

VirginiaR.
---
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Online Content
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
I leave that up to the Reader. I find it hard to stop reading to FDK in the middle.
It depends. When I have Word open, it’s a question of whether I want to ignore my inner voice or not want to die of an aneurism.

LEX: Not quite the same. I like the psychological damage done to the real thing.
He is hard to please, isn’t he?

LOIS: Not if it requires touching his... um... stuff.
You can disinfect your knee afterwards.

CLARK: Jimmy!

JIMMY: - <The real reason he left after S1>
wave Michael

Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
It depends. When I have Word open, it’s a question of whether I want to ignore my inner voice or not want to die of an aneurism.
In that case, please don't choose 'death by aneurism.'

He is hard to please, isn’t he?
LEX: Actually not. I just enjoy the simple pleasures in life.

You can disinfect your knee afterwards.
<Phew>

Well, first he’d cough. Then red froth would start to form around his mouth. Finally, he might vomit some blood and eventually die.
So, eating meteorite is a bad thing? Gotcha. Explains why none of the villains chose it as their means to defeat Superman.

Superman did that once in Wendy’s story. Well, not hit her over the head, but the rest.
I've really got to read me some of her stories.

They don’t have Kryptonite.
CLARK: What? So, do it while I still have the chance?

No wonder the same bad guys showed up on the show again and again. Then again, they wouldn’t stay dead anyway…
clap She doesn't get amnesia in S1.

VirginiaR.
---
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Online Content
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
In that case, please don't choose 'death by aneurism.'
yeah, I can see how that would be a bad choice.

So, eating meteorite is a bad thing? Gotcha.
Actually, from the looks of the Kryptonite, I always figured it’d shatter like glass, including the small, sharp shards.

I've really got to read me some of her stories.
Oh dear. /watches in growing panic as Virginia goes into hibernation for several months/

CLARK: What? So, do it while I still have the chance?
[Linked Image]

LEX: [Laugh] How do you think I got my billions? By illegal means? angel-devil
Yes?

LOIS: I hear he's worth the wait, otherwise I wouldn't be here.

CAT: Hear? Hear from whom?

LOIS: [Embarrassed] Um... Not sure. This voice inside my head.

CAT: [Shock] Okay, Lois. <Thinks: OMG, Clark's telepathic!>
wave Michael

Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Actually, from the looks of the Kryptonite, I always figured it’d shatter like glass, including the small, sharp shards.
Actually, I found a Wendy Richards distraction yesterday called "Poision" (dark side) which had Clark swallowing Kryptonite fragments. Let's just say, the results weren't exactly what Lex had in mind.

Oh dear. /watches in growing panic as Virginia goes into hibernation for several months/
At the moment I'm only allowing myself small doses of distraction (see above). I'm not allowing hibernation until I've finished my story. Then I might turn from EW to ER for a while until hit over the head with another plot bunny.

LEX: [Laugh] How do you think I got my billions? By illegal means? angel-devil

Yes?
LEX: And you expect me to admit to that? laugh

/imagines Clark having first skimmed Rachel’s memories and then started implanting them into other prospective mates/
And here I thought you might head the other direction and think "Ghost Clark" giving her ideas. [Linked Image] Of course, he's dead.

So? You’re saying you won’t get creative? Or simply that they’ll consummate again after HiM when Clark’s a bit out of it?
Again? [Linked Image] Hmmmm, that's strange, that wasn't in my outline the last time I looked at it. <shrugs> Well, if the outline says they're supposed to do it then, I must have changed it at some point. Silly me, thinking someone hacked into my computer and changed my outline on me. *Nobody* would do that, would they? Would they?

VirginiaR.
---
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Online Content
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Actually, I found a Wendy Richards distraction yesterday called "Poision" (dark side) which had Clark swallowing Kryptonite fragments. Let's just say, the results weren't exactly what Lex had in mind.
wave Michael

Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
<panic>
Don't panic, Michael. After I finish Book2, I still have Book 3 to write. And there was that sequel to Missing Lois I promised. <<watch my relaxing ER status drift off into the sunset>> Oh, well.

We really need to get people to post more often than once a week, because otherwise we have nights like tonight when nobody has posted ANYTHING for like hours. <Okay, sure, there was a presidential debate, and for people who don't realize ignorance is bliss, that might be important> Sometimes, I get sick of seeing just my siggy.

Nice one. Then again, Ghost Clark doesn’t even know what they mean by ‘sex’. I think he actually failed sex-ed in highschool. Lana was not pleased.
Ghost Clark failed the consumation test? Poor fellow. Pretty funny that he did, BTW, because I hear that Lana gets her way no matter what.

VirginiaR.
---
J
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
J
The discussion of RFSH reminded me of something. Sometimes Season 1 Lois gets credit as the toughest. However it is actually in season 2 where we see her save Superman by digging a kryptonite bullet out of his shoulder, and with the Prankster and goon subdue them before Superman arrives.

Your Lois is doing much better at being a tough as nails reporter than Canon Season 1 Lois. She even figured she could escape from Bain's chains.

John Pack Lambert
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
The discussion of RFSH reminded me of something. Sometimes Season 1 Lois gets credit as the toughest. However it is actually in season 2 where we see her save Superman by digging a kryptonite bullet out of his shoulder, and with the Prankster and goon subdue them before Superman arrives.
It's been a LONG, long time since I've watched the Prankster episodes, so I don't remember her subduing them. Actually, I remember more from the "Return of the Prankster" than the original. I really should rewatch that one.

Your Lois is doing much better at being a tough as nails reporter than Canon Season 1 Lois. She even figured she could escape from Bain's chains.
Thank you. I'm glad I haven't turned her into a softy.

LOIS: Who's this Bain guy? And why is he chaining me up? Oh, you mean that criminal from Gotham City? No, I missed that exclusive. whinging

CLARK: dance Thank heaven for small miracles.

VirginiaR.
---
J
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
J
I meant Toni Baines. I forgot that her name had an s on the end. Silly me.

Yes, in The Prankster, Lois knocks out the badguys, and when Superman comes to save her, she tells him that she has things under control, but that he should still stay around.

John Pack Lambert
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Online Content
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
quote: <panic>

Don't panic, Michael. After I finish Book2, I still have Book 3 to write. And there was that sequel to Missing Lois I promised. <<watch my relaxing ER status drift off into the sunset>> Oh, well.
Wheeeeewwwww

Sometimes, I get sick of seeing just my siggy.
[Linked Image]

Ghost Clark failed the consumation test? Poor fellow. Pretty funny that he did, BTW, because I hear that Lana gets her way no matter what.
Except when she doesn’t wave Michael

Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
I meant Toni Baines. I forgot that her name had an s on the end. Silly me.
[Linked Image] I forgot about her.

Yes, in The Prankster, Lois knocks out the badguys, and when Superman comes to save her, she tells him that she has things under control, but that he should still stay around.
Thanks for the refresher. I really should watch that episode again, anyway. wink <feigning distress> Oh, the torture.

VirginiaR.
---
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Originally posted by Darth Michael:
Wheeeeewwwww
Hmmmm. I'm thinking that Michael is already eyeing the next ride while sitting at the top of the current roller coaster.

Except when she doesn’t evil
Maybe canon Lana was like canon Lois as Alt-Lana was more like alt-Lois in ML? peep /In other words maybe Lana forgot to demand her rights as a girlfriend? or waited for Clark to make his move? Lana -> wallbash /

VirginiaR.
---
J
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
J
I got the impression from "Tempus Anyone" that canon-Lana was very demanding. She was able to demand her way into being a wedding guest.

Maybe Clark was just so distant that even in her demanding phase she never demanded that. huh The only clear indication is she never got that.

John Pack Lambert
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Online Content
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Hmmmm. I'm thinking that Michael is already eyeing the next ride while sitting at the top of the current roller coaster.
blush
It looks so close from up here, you can almost touch it.

wave Michael

Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard