Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
3 Part FDK!
blush

so I still have time to post... what # are we on?... 43? tonight.
hyper

quote: No more helping other people. No more base desires. From now on, he was a warrior monk, sent to protect Lois Lane’s body at all costs.

LOIS: I don't understand it, Lucy. I stripped naked and rubbed myself against him and he STILL didn't notice.

LUCY: I've heard he's been hanging out with the Caped Crusader recently.

LOIS: NO! I *know* he likes me, I just don't understand what went wrong...
wave Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
/takes diagram sheet from Clark, turns it over, hands it back/
CLARK: I see, if I look at the diagram this way, we're in a full time committed relationship, but if I turn it back this way, it's just a one-night-stand. Hmmmm. Good to know.

Lana really did a number on him that Lois doesn’t even register on his relationship radar like that.
Yes, more on that later.

That’s our Clark. Always happy and ready to earn his ‘let’s help the girlfriend in the shower’ badge.
CLARK: Just be careful where you pin it.

Hmm…what does that remind me of… You know, a male bovine refusing to do his duty when it’s expected of him… No wonder Lois had no chance. Not with those kind of role models in Clark’s youth…
clap

ER: ‘Little’? Oh, Jonny isn’t a big guy, huh?

LOIS: I was *only* serving drinks!

ER: Well, it’s didn’t sound like she wanted Clark to know that.
LOIS: blush Let's just keep that above dialogue between us.

/pulls out 47th unofficial biography on the woman who dumped Superman/
clap

JAMES OLSEN (Alt-Dimension): Actually, it's a very interesting read.

Isn’t that bad for the merchandise?
TONI: With a soggy, dirty mop? Nope. Just need to clean her up afterwards.

CLARK: Lou’s just hired muscle.
LOIS: Hired muscle that knows as much as the boss lady. Hired muscle with an ear to the boss lady.

It was an *accident*! Just like Allie almost having a fatal car accident.
Possibly in criminal court, I was thinking civil. Loss of ability to do one's job on one's own. Loss of quality of life. Medical expenses. Rehabilitation. Pain and suffering. (See extra civil charges added on by Lois's co-workers under that title). etc.

You mean for us if you had there or for Lois since he did?
To the readers. Lois and Clark will continue later on.

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
CLARK: I see, if I look at the diagram this way, we're in a full time committed relationship, but if I turn it back this way, it's just a one-night-stand. Hmmmm. Good to know.
wave Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
/was thinking of stuff noted on backside of sheet but this works, too.
CLARK: There's stuff on the back? <flips diagram over> drool I wonder if Wells would let me go back in time...? No, I guess not. Darn.

So, not on the yellow belt, then, right next to the buckle?
CLARK: <Swallows> Can we just avoid the shorts altogether?

Oh, was thinking about leather whip with spikes like they used in ancient Rome on bad slaves.
TONI: That depends on the review she gets from her first client.

He’s already scored with Linda King using this trick six months ago. Did you see any article come from that?
LOIS: mad Linda! Linda! No, I don't read the Met Star or the Dirt Digger or the National Whisper, or what ever fish wrapping she working at recently.

VirginiaR.
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
CLARK: There's stuff on the back? <flips diagram over> [Shock] She would let... and we'd do? [Drool] I wonder if Wells would let me go back in time...? No, I guess not. Darn.
[Linked Image] /gently points out how great Lois is in the kitchen/

CLARK: <Swallows> Can we just avoid the shorts altogether?
ER2EW: Is he afraid of the green sparkle inlay of the badge?

TONI: That depends on the review she gets from her first client.
wave Michael

Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
/gently points out how great Lois is in the kitchen/
But Lucy was there when I made sausages? Oh. You meant dining room, my apartment. Gotcha! thumbsup Gotta love that pasta.

ER2EW: Is he afraid of the green sparkle inlay of the badge?
I've heard too much exposure to radiation can make a man sterile.

She’s recently started a career at Love Fortress International. And she’s taken a page from Lois’s rule book. She’s always getting involved in her stories now.
clap

LOIS: Linda. <shakes head> She never did understand the different between literal and figurative.

VirginiaR.
---
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
But Lucy was there when I made sausages? Oh. You meant dining room, my apartment. Gotcha! [Thumbsup] Gotta love that pasta.
Actually, was referring to a certain Kitchen Interlude. But yeah, Lois is great in the dining room, too.

LOIS: Linda. <shakes head> She never did understand the different between literal and figurative.
wave Michael

Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Actually, was referring to a certain Kitchen Interlude. But yeah, Lois is great in the dining room, too.
Kitchen interlude? In one of my stories? Think... think... think... I don't think so. Most of the action in my stories happen at the dining table... or the shower. laugh You must be thinking of Sue S. HER stories have lots of kitchen interludes.

LUCY: You mean, unlike you and Superman?
LOIS: I don't understand. Superman literally sweaps me off my feet, not figuratively.

VirginiaR.
---
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
You must be thinking of Sue S. HER stories have lots of kitchen interludes.
[Linked Image] It’s an entire part. Well, bonus-part.

wave Michael

J
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
J
One of those dinners they had shared was for Jimbo’s farewell party when Perry had ordered pizzas for the office. Normally, that wasn’t something Perry would do, but he had sort of adopted Jimmy’s cousin this summer. After James had mentioned that Jimbo’s dad, his Uncle Jack, was a basically a deadbeat, who had chosen his career over raising his kid, the Chief had started seeing his own son, Jerry, in Jimbo. Apparently Jerry had done some rebellious teenage mischief and ended up in juvie, and Perry felt like bonding with Jimbo would make up for not being there for Jerry. Currently, Perry’s son was away at college in Iowa.
I think you want to say "was basically a deadbeat".

After re-reading this part I have decided that the bond formed between Lois and Clark her is one of my favorite parts.

Dressed in her costume, Lois was ready to go on as the spring chicken for the “Down at the Farm” number, when she glanced out of her dressing room curtain to see if anything new was happening with Johnny Taylor. He was sitting at table with some guys, but that wasn’t what caught her eye. She pressed her lips together. Men! Especially one man in particular. Her so-called ‘partner’ was in the club, and he had just walked between her and Johnny Taylor’s table, blocking her view.
I think that should be "at a table".

John Pack Lambert
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Originally posted by John Lambert:
I think you want to say "was basically a deadbeat".
Yes, that makes more sense. (Hey, look. I'm still alive after telling Clark he was a lunkhead for dumping Lois as Superman. Guess Luthor was wrong, after all. wink Sadly, Clark isn't talking to me. I guess the next scene I work on will have to be Lois's POV.

LOIS: Don't worry. I think he's a lunkhead, too.)

After re-reading this part I have decided that the bond formed between Lois and Clark her is one of my favorite parts.
smile1 Glad you liked it.

I think that should be "at a table".
wallbash Those darn articles. They keep slipping away from me! Thanks. Fixed.

VirginiaR.
---
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard