Pat,

Nicely wrapped up.

Loved the ceremony.

Herb replied, “My boy, I never say … impossible.” "Lois and Clarks"

My stories can be found here

kj
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
True to his word, he dropped the orchids at the florist’s doorstep fresh from the rain forest, and his arrival timing at Callards it was about the same time as his hamburger. Clark didn’t even need to apply any heat to it.
Well, I'm glad they at least hired someone else to put up the flowers! clap

Upon awaking the morning before the wedding, Lois was so happy that the wait was over. She was going to be married tomorrow.
Let's see, cue Tempus? Cue Lex? Cue Wedding Destroyer?

She wanted flowers, her beautiful dress, and the groom of her dreams at the church they had chosen, surrounded by their best friends, and the reception afterward at their favorite Italian Inn. Nothing else!
Sounds nice! So, she didn't invite Tempus, Lex, or the Wedding Destroyer? Who's going to interrupt the wedding then? Oh, right, Ellen!

All of them had a relaxed day, with the rehearsal at three that afternoon. When they arrived at the Church for the rehearsal, the orchids, ferns, and candles were almost all in place.
The day before? Wouldn't they wilt by the time of the wedding? They were the only wedding scheduled during those two days? I thought that church (pardon my pun) was to die for?

Otherwise, sounds nice. laugh

While they were gone, Lois and Martha sat down and had a talk about what it would mean to Lois now that she was going to be Mrs. Superman as well as Mrs. Kent.
MARTHA: I need to warn you, Lois, Clark does have a tendency to float in his sleep.

LOIS: I know.

MARTHA: eek <<cough>> So, I don't need to go over the other parts, do I?

LOIS: Parts? clap So, much for same ol' Lane back at the soon to be newly reopened Planet. Does this mean she's not going to investigate off on her own without letting him know anymore?

“I promise to love, honor, and make you my number one priority in sickness and health, poverty and wealth, until death parts our union.”
I don't think that will be so difficult for him. He does that now.

Clark took his wife in his arms. They kissed until they heard Rev. Andrew say, “Save a little for later.” With red faces they broke the kiss.
clap clap Great story, Pat. You're well versed in both A & B plot. A very difficult accomplishment. Enjoyed this very much.

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.
Freelance Reporter
Freelance Reporter
Nice job. Cost Mart is out of drity busness

Shelley

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard