Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#89516 09/08/12 11:30 AM
KenJ Offline OP
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
That was a short incarseration. Superman to the rescue!

I wonder what kind of reward is going to be involved this time.

Herb replied, “My boy, I never say … impossible.” "Lois and Clarks"

My stories can be found here

kj
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
You really know how to torture Clark, don't you? First give him three straight days of cleaning up bodies from mudslides in China and then come home to find Lois missing.

Can we just say "Lois, you be in trouble!" [Linked Image] (this should, of course, be said with a Dezi Arnez impersonation).

But I think Lois has learned her lesson [Linked Image] What am I thinking? This is Lois! Of course, she'll forget as soon as she's back full time at the Planet. Maybe, at least, next time she'll remember to leave a message with someone when she gets kidnapped. "Investigating Intergang. Got abducted. Need rescuing. Try CostMart. Your turn to make dinner." No?

Bill Henderson played the answering machine for Superman and was shocked at the strong response that Superman had to Ellen Lane’s message.
Hmmmm. I'm thinking Lois is right. Clark WILL like that she's kicked her mom out of the wedding.

Bill also told of the conversation with the neighbor who had seen a strange van parked outside the apartment and it was driven off by people unknown to the neighbor. Superman looked shaken after he heard the neighbor’s conversation.
Um... being that it's the city, wouldn't strange vehicles be the norm? Especially in Clark's neighborhood, if I'm thinking isn't the best. Please correct me if I'm wrong. It would have been nice if the neighbor had seen someone pushing a brunette woman into the van, but didn't call the police because they don't get involved.

Knowing Lois like he did, he assumed that he better get to investigating where his fiancée
was located, because she might very possibly be in major trouble.
I believe the word Clark is searching for is "usually". Lois is "usually in major trouble."

When he got to the fourth level down, he saw a frantic effort to pack up files from file cabinets in several offices. There were also at least three different offices that were shredding documents at a furious
pace.
Yeah, I was thinking someone might notice the cleaning lady faxing in the boss's office.

A young, very attractive blonde walked into the room where Lois was being held.
Bill Church's daughter? Oh, I bet you mean Mindy. So, Bill Church has already had his heart attack, and has married Mindy? And SHE's taken over the organization? That's unexpectedly quick! How long have they been working on that DP remodel?

“Oh yeah? The great Lois Lane is going to ignore a little criminal activity going on under her nose?” asked Mindy.
Yes, just long enough to yell "Help Superman!"

“What criminal activity? What have I stumbled into that I don’t know about? All I want to do is go to the bathroom, go home, brush my teeth, and climb back into my nice warm bed. I don’t have any other wishes at this time,” said Lois.
/raises hand/ I'm guessing Lois forgot that she'd want her favorite bed warmer to already be there and waiting to hold her too. But perhaps that's just TMI for Mindy.

A few minutes later Lois found herself being untied from the chair.
Mindy's letting her go? clap

I was nervous for a while there with Lois caught and nobody knowing she was missing. Thanks for not drawing it out too long. wink Phew! So, I wonder if Clark will say anything about Lois going against her promise once his back in his right head. Hmmm. I'm thinking not. But the next time he travels out of town, he's lo-jacking her!

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard