What?! Pat, you can't leave us hanging there?! What's with the super short part? Argh!

grumble Idiot! I knew letting Clark go out of the country was a bad idea.

Ellen! [Linked Image] Want to add some racist remarks to your elitist ones and see if your daughter will talk to you after that too? You're lucky she's only dropping you from the wedding. And YES, that would be a good gift for Clark. <<Personally, I don't understand the tradition of the bride and groom getting gifts for one another. hyper Bill to the rescue! I'm glad someone is looking out for Lois while Clark's away.

Bill reminded Jimmy LNN had said that very morning about Superman being over in China helping with the natural disaster. Jimmy told Henderson he did not know the specifics about what Lois was doing, but he did know that she intended to let Henderson know all she knew. That confirmed to Henderson that the fax from two nights before was sent by Lois. His next step was to make a judgment call whether Lois and Clark were in trouble, and possibly missing.
But... but... but... doesn't Bill *know*? Someone needs to call Perry!

Clark needs to get back ASAP and put a tracking device on that woman.

Sorry, I need to do this again. Ellen! mad [Linked Image]

Okay, now I understand why Lois needs all those flowers at her wedding. To make up for her horrible kidnapping the week before.

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.