Next Thread
Print Thread
#89448 09/05/12 06:40 AM
KenJ Offline OP
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
Hi Pat,

I hope that the wedding isn't interrupted by her investigation into Intergang.

Bill Church could cause a problem.

Herb replied, “My boy, I never say … impossible.” "Lois and Clarks"

My stories can be found here

kj
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Sorry, I read this on my Nook the other day and just realized I didn't FDK! [Linked Image]

Yea! On getting rid of that nasty Kryptonite cage. I wonder what happened to it in canon, rusted in an evidence warehouse or bought up by Mindy Church at an Evil yard sale.

When Clark returned home after his Superman interview, he asked Lois if she wanted to go with him to Smallville. He had a few things he wanted to do with his parents, and since she had nothing to do so she decided to go with him.
Say what?! hyper Cash for the Superman Foundation! Great idea.

“Lois, you cannot be serious with this nonsense about a small wedding. And I have to have more than ten invitations, if your Dad will let me have his portion. You had a wedding with 250 people in attendance only six months ago and now you don’t want anyone to come. Are you ashamed of who you are marrying?”

The phone slammed down in Ellen’s ear. “Oh dear, I think I pushed that one too far,” Ellen told herself.
Um... Ellen? Did you ever think she was ashamed of her own relatives? What exactly are you contributing to this wedding besides criticism? My hubby and I did our own wedding and NOBODY else handed out invites but us. Ellen should be lucky that she was invited.

If Ellen wants to throw a huge party to invite all her friends to, she should offer to host a reception for Lois and Clark when they get back from their honeymoon.

“What else do we have on the list to get for this wedding?” asked Clark. “We are running out to time to do things, so we might as well get some of them done this week so that we have a last few weeks to relax.” Lois was looking for paper to make a final list.
[Linked Image] That's a good one, Clark.

Since it was to be a simple wedding, Lucy was Lois’ only attendant and Clark wanted to ask his Dad to stand up with him. He thought of asking Pete Ross, his best friend from high school, but since Pete was engaged to Lana Lang, he dismissed the idea.
Poor Pete. To be cut from the wedding (or just the wedding party) just because he has bad taste in women.

“What is it with you and Clark hating phones?” asked Bobby Bigmouth. He had tracked Lois to her apartment and reminded her that in the light of the day that her temper tantrum from yesterday had left the phones disconnected.
clap I love Bobby!

“Yes, I heard about the wedding. Congratulations, Lois. You are getting a super guy.” That caught Lois off guard, but she was sure that Bobby’s “super” crack was just a fluke on his part.
Sure, Lois. Go on believing that. I think Perry and Henderson might have a bridge for you to buy in the middle of Arizona. It's called the Brooklyn Bridge.

We do not have that kind of budget for food, Bobby. Besides, you do not want to come, you just want to have the leftovers.” Lois was pretty sure she had hit the nail on the head.

“Okay, as long as you remember your old buddy, Bobby, when you get ready to put away the leftovers.”
Leftovers?

“You know, that brings up a thought I had about Superman attending our wedding. Since my Dad is going to be the one standing up with me, it would be easy to slip out and arrive at the wedding in the suit. I could
have an emergency just seconds before I need to be at the altar, and everyone would be sure that we are two different people.” Clark looked at her awaiting her reaction to this. If she agreed, he’d have to learn how
to tie a bowtie in less than a second, but it was possible to do it with a little practice.
Kind of spreading oneself a bit thin, aren't you there, Kent?

She pulled on a pair of jeans and a white button-down shirt and went to the store. When no one was watching, she slipped into the storeroom in the rear of the store and got a red vest like all the employees wore. She slipped it into her purse and walked back out the front door of the store, hoping that any cameras that caught her action would assume she was another employee taking home her vest.
When she starts doing stuff like this, I get really nervous.

His presence was not wanted, and if truth be known, he was holding up the progress of the repairs. He changed things after they were finished, and finally the crew chief told him not to come back unless he had requested an appointment for a tour of the repair site.
Um... Can they do that? To an owner? Isn't that bad for business? Don't the extras just jack up the final cost? That would be the best way to deter Perry, remind him of the cost!

Constance Hunter, who really did not like having to go to court, was over-joyed to have so much corporate law work to do. It thrilled her to manage the funds for such wonderful causes.
[Linked Image] Of course! Constance would be terrific at this... only they don't meet her until the end of S2 (thanks to Dan Scardino).

She vowed to talk to Clark about them getting a car.
What happened to her Jeep Cherokee?

Arriving at the post office, Lois marched inside to hand deliver the invitations to a clerk. She did not want them to become separated and some people to receive invitations before others.
:rolleyes: Lois, Lois, Lois! You're starting to sound like your mother!

“I’ll look forward to it, Lois. You are getting a great guy, and probably the only fellow I can think of who can keep up with you.” Bill looked like he had more to say, but knew to keep it to himself.
See, I knew he knew!

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard