Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#89411 09/03/12 06:03 AM
Kerth
OP Offline
Kerth
Comments here, please! See? I told you Lois knew the whole time.

More evilness to come in a week!

Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eye witness.
--Mark Twain
#89412 09/03/12 07:13 AM
S
Merriwether
Merriwether
S
I'm glad Lois knows. Poor Clark. Not only does he have the normal becoming a parent fears, he has to worry about juggling it with being Superman.

Joan

#89413 09/03/12 07:18 AM
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
So, if Clark is vulnerable for a half-hour, is it really wise for him to go driving in Metropolis with his wife? I was wondering at first if they were rushing back to the house to try and make love before his powers returned, but it looks like that would be putting extra pressure on Lois while driving to get her back to the house on time, and only giving them 10-15 minutes... nah, I can't see that happening.

Lois is getting poked and proded too? Hormones shots? What, they want to have her super ovulating when he has his window of opportunity? That might make her nightmare of floating babies while interviewing the Queen and the Pope come true.

Clark is right to worry about these things. But worrying about them, instead of not thinking about them, just shows how good of a father he'll be. If he knows about these concerns in the future... he can make sure that they don't come to pass.

What did Clark see out of the corner of his eye? A cat? Or Tempus opening a time window, trying to make Lois crash her car and injure them while Clark can't save either of them? Is Tempus going to make Clark think he's seeing stuff while under the influence of the K needles? And try to drive him insane to stop him from going through the process that will allow future generation to form Utopia?

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.
#89414 09/03/12 09:14 AM
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Becoming a parent is already nerve racking enough without worrying about juggling parenthood with a dozen different other concerns?

Shouldn't those two have discussed all of this BEFORE starting the process. Also, how does removing Clark's powers help Lois get pregnant? I'm so confused! frown

OK Mouse...will wait quietly for the next installment. Please don't keep us waiting!

Morgana

A writer's job is to think of new plots and create characters who stay with you long after the final page has been read. If that mission is accomplished than we have done what we set out to do, which is to entertain and hopefully educate.
#89415 09/06/12 12:19 PM
Kerth
OP Offline
Kerth
Thanks for all of the comments, folks! (And some very interesting theories, Virginia... wink )

I figured I had to come back on here and correct an error. I said that I will be updating this next week... but next week is Finals week for me. So I'm officially being banned from the computer ( shock ) and forced to focus on actually completing my projects.

*IF* you catch me on here, please slap me. Or send me a scolding message. It might hurt, but trust me, it's for my own good. I've got way too much to do and have procrastinated fabulously in doing it. laugh

Thanks,
Mouserocks
(this is me) ----------------> cat

Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eye witness.
--Mark Twain

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard