Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
He's usually in bed asleep early, so it's typically a problem.
Aaaahhh… Another reason you’ve got lots of time for writing.

But... but... but... He sent Asabi out to look for Kent's bio! You're telling me he's not going to even read it?
He put it to good use balancing his desk after flipping it open and seeing a big cow staring at him on the first page.

They made out. Sort of.
Yeah. Sort of. They didn’t even get naked.

quote:That’s very material of them.

Well, you said that Lucy was arguing about Lois getting the higher royalties for less work.
True.

Anyway, Clark isn't really going anywhere. You know that right?
Right. She’s got to get pregnant first.

But Lois thinks it's Trask.
And he’s already shown himself to be interested in the alien probing.

LOIS: Don't be ridiuclous! <<unbuttons top button of her blouse>> I don't send mixed messages <<sits on Clark's desk and shows him her leg>> Whatever gives you that idea?
So, she wants to be platonic with Clark? /points at Kryptonian Pantheon for Beginners, by Sue S./

quote: Hey, they’re not *that* detailed. Can’t he be a normal guy from the sticks and put up Playboy centerfolds? Or is he using them as the best available material he has of Lois? Poor guy.

CLARK: I figure if I have enough of them, when I do my spin in the morning to get dressed it will look like animation!
wave Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Aaaahhh… Another reason you’ve got lots of time for writing.
That, and that I basically gave up watching TV after I started writing Missing Lois.

He put it to good use balancing his desk after flipping it open and seeing a big cow staring at him on the first page.
Cow? hyper Yeah, another Sue fic to read when I hit a wall.

/imagines Lois and Clark in her Jeep, the windows fogged up/
clap I forgot about that scene.

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
That, and that I basically gave up watching TV after I started writing Missing Lois.
That’s always helpful. wave Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
That’s always helpful.
I find that cable is a lot less expensive, too, when you don't have it.

It’s a short, brochure-style publication that details the life on the farm. It starts with a Mow The Cow, Clark best friend from his childhood days.
Oh, I see, Lex is just setting it under his desk leg to keep private until he has time alone. [Linked Image] Gotcha!

No. He would ask for proof of paternity first. In all seriousness, though, the expect chain of events is sex, leaving for home, Lois taking a pregnancy test.
Hmmmm. You don't like alt-Clark? Oh, dear. And the latter, that's soooooooo canon Clark. [Linked Image]

/imagines Clark buying all sorts of weird manuals on the subject/
Buying? Um... no, I figure he just flips through them quickly at the bookstore and puts them back on the shelf. Can't have those suckers lying around.

Depends on whether Platonic is already on your list.
Let's see... "All of Sue S's stuff" Yep. It's on the list. thumbsup

/has mind for all sorts of random bits and pieces/
Trivia is much more fun than important things like due dates for bills and stuff.

VirginiaR.
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Oh, I see, Lex is just setting it under his desk leg to keep private until he has time alone. - Gotcha!
No, it’s more like the now deceased carpenter who refurbished his old desk cut off a bit too much leg on one side.

quote:No. He would ask for proof of paternity first. In all seriousness, though, the expect chain of events is sex, leaving for home, Lois taking a pregnancy test.

Hmmmm. You don't like alt-Clark? Oh, dear.
There there. He’s just such naughty fun to tease wave Michael

Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
No, it’s more like the now deceased carpenter who refurbished his old desk cut off a bit too much leg on one side.
Oh, and here I thought it was a little of both. A little of the deceased carpenter and a little of wanting to be alone to look at the cow pictures. laugh

There there. He’s just such naughty fun to tease
CLARK: <<takes a deep breath>> So, he does like me after all? I know I have problems and all but I'm really not that bad of a guy (by the end of this story).

LOIS: Suck it up, Kent! You can't expect everyone to like you. I don't.

CLARK: hyper

VirginiaR.
---
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
A little of the deceased carpenter and a little of wanting to be alone to look at the cow pictures.
wave Michael

Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Maybe if she got him a t-shirt and a tie stating this? Or…shocking idea…a wedding band.
But... but...but... they're not even dating yet... Oh, wait, this is LnC. [Linked Image] My bad.

EW: CLARK: It's okay, Lois, since you... did you say that I'm your property? <Clark going home>
Actually that <Clark going Home> was supposed to be Clark 'floating' with happiness. I guess I should have looked for a better smilie.

Don’t you know what Lane women do with their male-shaped property when they’re alone?
CLARK: huh Yell at them?

Yeah, it has its waking moments. But yours does seem to produce high quality fic while in comatose state, so…
What would happen if I woke up? Would I lose my ability to write? Or gain my ability to have a social life, therefore, not spend so much time writing? shock Better not chance it. wink

VirginiaR.
---
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Actually that <Clark going Home> was supposed to be Clark 'floating' with happiness. I guess I should have looked for a better smilie.
/nods/ I always associated this one with Scotty-beam-me-up or an alien abduction. Combine that with Alt-Clark maybe not wanted to be her indentured servant and doormat… wave Michael

Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
/nods/ I always associated this one with Scotty-beam-me-up or an alien abduction. Combine that with Alt-Clark maybe not wanted to be her indentured servant and doormat…
Ooops. blush

I can see that Lucy has a long, hard piece of work in front of her before he will be ready for Lois.
Prepping Lois not to yell at him?

Also, how would you determine which is which, with the same observable result, aka no new fic and an empty inbox?
Empty inbox? [Linked Image] No, I can't chance that. [Linked Image]

VirginiaR.
---
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Prepping Lois not to yell at him?
Was thinking about training Clark so he’s fit for her sister.

Empty inbox? <Virginia realizes there’s some issues> No, I can't chance that. <Virginia produces more evil goodness>
wave Michael

J
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
J
“Not to me, Clark,” Lois said, leaning over and lightly brushing a kiss across his mouth. She didn’t know why she had done it, and it appeared that Clark was shocked by the move as she was.
I think you want to say "Clark was as shocked by the move as she was." Technically the current way works, but I think the extra as makes it sound better and is probably what you meant to say.

On another note, smile1 another kiss. I think we have exceeded the in-canon kisses from Episode 1, although clearly canon is not comprehensive of all Lois-Clark-Superman actions. I mean "Bad Brain Johnson" was put away by Lois/Clark/Superman the first time in a scene not shown in canon for example, so maybe they kissed a time or two more, or maybe Lois got her lips on Clark while under Revenge, but I am pretty sure we have exceeded canon season 1 kisses, at least that Lois knew were with Clark, and maybe even if we count those with Lois and SM.

John Pack Lambert
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Originally posted by John Lambert:
“Not to me, Clark,” Lois said, leaning over and lightly brushing a kiss across his mouth. She didn’t know why she had done it, and it appeared that Clark was shocked by the move as she was.
I think you want to say "Clark was as shocked by the move as she was." Technically the current way works, but I think the extra as makes it sound better and is probably what you meant to say.
Yes. Thanks. All fixed.

On another note, another kiss.
I had forgotten about this one.

I think we have exceeded the in-canon kisses from Episode 1, although clearly canon is not comprehensive of all Lois-Clark-Superman actions. I mean "Bad Brain Johnson" was put away by Lois/Clark/Superman the first time in a scene not shown in canon for example, so maybe they kissed a time or two more, or maybe Lois got her lips on Clark while under Revenge, but I am pretty sure we have exceeded canon season 1 kisses, at least that Lois knew were with Clark, and maybe even if we count those with Lois and SM.
I don't think Canon Clark would have been able to have resist Lois as well as he had if they had actually had any real kisses during PML.

Bad Brain. Yes, I'm going to have to revisit "Don't Tug on Superman's Cape" and figure out WHEN they were supposed to have taken him down. Thanks for reminding me.

VirginiaR.
---
J
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
J
Bad Brain. Yes, I'm going to have to revisit "Don't Tug on Superman's Cape" and figure out WHEN they were supposed to have taken him down. Thanks for reminding me.
I don't think they really say anything explicitly enough. I was rotflol too much from the "I love Lucy" spoof to pay attention to the details of Bad Brain.

John Pack Lambert
J
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
J
He stopped by a grocery store and picked up a few essentials before returning to the Lois’s apartment door around eight.
As much of Lois is her own unique person, I think that should thus be "to Lois's apartment", no the.

Oh,” he said modestly, knowing full well that was her way of saying ‘thank you’. After last night’s thank-you-for-not-sleeping-with-me goodnight kiss, he decided he would do anything and everything possible to earn her gratitude, include make her a healthy breakfast. He moved into her kitchen.
I think that should be "including making her".

“Do I remind you of your romantic hero?” Clark asked, not only because he was perfectly fine with her thinking of him as her idealized romantic hero, and because he was a glutton for punishment. He turned and started them up the stairs to his apartment, his hand resting on the base of her back for a moment.
I think with the "not only" set up, "but" would work better before "because" than and.

John Pack Lambert
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Originally posted by John Lambert:
I don't think they really say anything explicitly enough. I was <<laughing>> too much from the "I love Lucy" spoof to pay attention to the details of Bad Brain.
Yes, that one did have some great spoofs.

As much of Lois is her own unique person, I think that should thus be "to Lois's apartment", no the.
Right. Thanks. Fixed.

I think that should be "including making her".
wallbash How did I miss that? Thanks.

I think with the "not only" set up, "but" would work better before "because" than and.
Hmmmm. I see what you mean. Thanks.

VirginiaR.
---
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard