Page 2 of 2 1 2
Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Online Content
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
But they already glow on their own. [Devil] <<just joking>>
wave Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Don’t worry, you can all find them 600 feet down at the bottom. They just need some gluing back together. Like Lex.
Clones? No, no, no. I like fresh unique Readers... OTOH, I'm not picky.

ER2EW: She’s really stubborn about her timeline isn’t she? Just like with Pulitzer first, then baby.
This isn't a timeline playing story. This story is timeline sticky for a reason. evil

This reminds me…
Part 40 just posted.

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Online Content
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Clones? No, no, no. I like fresh unique Readers... OTOH, I'm not picky.
wave Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.
J
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
J
She liked that he stood up to her? Lana had hated it when he done that. Clark smiled. “Who says I don’t? Back home, I practically had to fight the women off with a stick,” he said. Sadly, this fact was true.
I think that should be "when he'd done". You could also go "when he had done", but that would probably be a little out of line with your general style, and anyway the first way makes the mistake a lot less. smile

I also from re-reading realized that Clark told Lois he was from another dimension just after telling her about Smallville. So technically he did tell her it was a different Kansas, she just seems to not have picked up on it then. smile

“About what? I’ve written all we can. Henderson told me some those details off the record because it’s sealed due to an Internal Investigation,” he explained.
I think that should be "some of those".

Clark smiled. Look at that, jealousy did work. He chose not to press his luck and tell her what great friend Cat Grant really was. That wasn’t a battle he wanted to fight any time in the future.
I think that should be "what a great".

John Pack Lambert
J
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
J
Lex waved that idea off that idea with a flip of his hand. “Let’s hold off on that for now. What news do you have for me on Mr. Kent?”
I think you have one too many "that ideas" there.

We do know he checked into the Apollo Hotel on May 14th when we assume he arrived into Metropolis.
I sort of thing it should be "arrived in Metropolis". The current way might be workable, but it sounds awkward.

“We haven’t yet have been able to establish any activity in Metropolis prior to the fourteenth, but we’re still looking into it.
I think the "have" is unnedded there.

John Pack Lambert
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Originally posted by John Lambert:
I think that should be "when he'd done". You could also go "when he had done", but that would probably be a little out of line with your general style, and anyway the first way makes the mistake a lot less.
Oh, fine, we'll stick with my usual style. wink Thanks.

I also from re-reading realized that Clark told Lois he was from another dimension just after telling her about Smallville. So technically he did tell her it was a different Kansas, she just seems to not have picked up on it then.
Um... he told her he was Smallville, Kansas, not a "different Kansas". evil

I think that should be "some of those".
Right again! Fixed.

I think that should be "what a great".
Only by those who prefer correct grammar. wink All better now. laugh Thanks.

I think you have one too many "that ideas" there.
blush Perhaps, I did, but not anymore! Say bye-bye to those extra ideas, Lexy! Thanks.

I sort of thing it should be "arrived in Metropolis". The current way might be workable, but it sounds awkward.
Oh, that whole sentence was a mess. sloppy

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard