Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
hyper Yea! A new part already!

I had planned to spread this out over a few weeks, but I live in Pensacola, FL. To those of you who don't watch the news, I'm having a weather visitor later this week. So I'm rushing it and will try to get it all posted before it hits.
Pat, may I recommend emailing the story to yourself then you can always pick it up at a later time if something happens to your power and/or computer (God forbid!) Good luck! May you not get more than a level 1 storm, if that (and no, I haven't been paying attention to the news :rolleyes: - in an ignorance is bliss sort of way)...

Need to run off an make lunch (3 hours late), so I will read this later!

[Linked Image] You are more than welcome to send your weather to the rest of us who haven't had rain all month. We won't mind.

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Okay, I'm back, and I've checked the news. YIKES! Cat. 2 hurricane! Be safe, Pat. I've been through a Cat 1 before and it was just 3 days of rain, rain, and more rain, but we were inland a bit. My best wishes are with you.

To your story...

She was no longer dazed; she was firing-point mad at him.
How did I know that Lois wasn't going to be happy with Clark? thumbsup

Good luck this week, Pat. Post as you have time and ability. Your safety is more important! wave

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard