Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Originally posted by Christina:
Maybe Clark if he gave her reason enough for it. Fortunately for her, her Clark's the quietest of the lot of Live Action versions and the least likely to make her feel the need to smack him one. Now Superman? I think if she knew that Clark and Superman were the same there might be some words but not enough to make her aggressive.
In the outtakes from S2 doesn't Lois figure out that CK looks a lot like Superman, even to the point of cutting and pasting his picture over Superman's head? Isn't that why she drops herself into Niagra Falls? To get Clark to show he's Superman?

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.
Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Online Content
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
More time to work on fic vs. 3-Part FDK? Hmmmm.
hyper

Trust me, too much of a good thing, isn't always a good thing. I remember the guys in high school who used to use a half-bottle of Drakkar after gym. You could smell them a mile away, and it used to bring pain tears to my eyes.
Oh dear.

Anyway, I'm sure Cat's hair salon isn't open on Sundays, but Lois's might be.
They’re afraid to get Tank-ended otherwise?

But since two of those points came while channeling Tank, doesn't that mean you have to share one with him?
[Linked Image] Only if he pops in and asks.

quote: Oh. Umm…I don’t think it’s recommended for pouring inside ear.

Imaginary bleach, not the real deal, please.
Drat. Is that where those warning labels and disclaimers come in?

LOIS: I tried.
[Linked Image]

He'll know what it feels like to be turned inside out while still alive and cooked over a low flame while all of his extremities were black with frostbite?
No, he will just get citizen-arrested. After all, he didn’t do anything *really* bad to Lois. She might not even have still been alive when the organ was removed.

LOIS: [Hyper] Can we? Can we? Please, pretty please? With... well, without whipped cream and cherry on top? Since Clark doesn't like those things.

EW: Er... <<checks outline, and coughs>>... You'll have to discuss this with Clark...

LOIS: Claaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrkkkkk?

CLARK: <<see Part 36>>

EW: [Peep]
/goes and checks part 36/ eek wave Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.
S
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
S
Lois decided to keep the style, only asking Rudy to shorten it to just under her jaw line.
Haircut? Where is Tank for a shorter style?

Because, frankly, Lois didn’t think she could handle being somewhere with both Clark and Superman at the same time.
Well...

And now part 36.

wave

Sydney

Non ! non, c’est bien plus beau lorsque c’est inutile !
(Edmond Rostand)
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Michael: I'm caught up! Well, with your FDK. I happily came to check email after being away from my computer today to find emails from a bunch of people. smile1 It was just what I needed after spending the morning in a hot steamy kitchen (unfortunately not the kind that Sue's always writing about), and the afternoon and evening at the Fair with two children who want to do, eat, and/or own everything! clap

Wait… Hey!
One of the problems with a large cushion on an Epic, one forgets where one currently is posting. blush Look! Something shiney. [Linked Image]

ER: That’s cheating.
EW: I'm not allowed to whisper in Lois's ear? laugh Wouldn't it be funny, if Tank ended a story with everyone else geting their haircut, except Lois?

Only if he pops in and asks.
I hear he's only de-lurking for real haircuts, not trims.

Drat. Is that where those warning labels and disclaimers come in?
That's okay. <<scribble, scribble, scribble>> Here. You can substitute this one over in Luthor's penthouse, if you like.

No, he will just get citizen-arrested. After all, he didn’t do anything *really* bad to Lois. She might not even have still been alive when the organ was removed.
Do you really think *that* is the solution that Clark would choose?

/goes and checks part 36/ <shock> <jaw drop> <wildguy>
So, you're saying you didn't like the knitting class I entered Lois and Clark into together?

Why? Are you not pretty and a woman?
LOIS: Of course I am! How can you even question that? I was referring to the Julia Roberts movie where she steals my haircut and dyes it blonde!

I said *he* doesn’t *remember* it. Not that he hasn’t heard her say it.
DR FRISKIN: So, Superman, how long have you had selective memory loss?

SUPERMAN: Since May when I met this darling brunette reporter.

DR. FRISKIN: Interesting. Go on...

VirginiaR.
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Sydney: Poor Tank, Lois cannot even trim her hair without anyone thinking he caused it. wink

Because, frankly, Lois didn’t think she could handle being somewhere with both Clark and Superman at the same time.

Well...
clap Look what happened to her that one time during her date with Vatman, when Clark barged in... Oh, best not.

VirginiaR.
---
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Online Content
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
I'm caught up! Well, with your FDK.
There will be 2 new FDKs over the weekend.

I happily came to check email after being away from my computer today to find emails from a bunch of people.
Nice!

and the afternoon and evening at the Fair with two children who want to do, eat, and/or own everything!
Ooooh! Like Clark wrangling in Lois when they find a hotel filled with mysteries?

EW: I'm not allowed to whisper in Lois's ear? [Sad] Okay. - Forget.

LOIS: Huh? What? Who? Hey, look at that hot guy in tights! When did he show up? What's my name again?

EW: Hmmmm. You're right. That was a bad idea.
wave Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
There will be 2 new FDKs over the weekend.
[Linked Image] I knew I'd be punished for how I ended Part 36. What's that? It has to do with RL, not me. Uh-huh. [Linked Image]

Nice!
Yes, it was. smile1

Ooooh! Like Clark wrangling in Lois when they find a hotel filled with mysteries?
Hotel of mysteries? No, I don't know that one. Unless you're referring to Nan's story on the moon. And, yes, just like that.

Also, it could have been worse? At least you’re not a Kryptonian.
It's hard enough writing about kissing Lois from Clark's POV, I think I'll leave all the actual kisses to him though.

CLARK: razz No Batman! [Linked Image]

EW: Gotcha. [Linked Image] Psst. Clark, lying is outside your credo, too.

CLARK: Not if I'm talking to Lois, or protecting my secret identity, or working on a story, or wearing glasses...

Well, it was just a wig…
LOIS: Still!

VirginiaR.
---
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Online Content
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
I knew I'd be punished for how I ended Part 36.
Then how should be reward continued bad behavior?

What's that? It has to do with RL, not me. Uh-huh.
Huh. She doesn’t look too convinced. Just like Lois. She, too, isn’t convinced that it isn’t her that Superman wants.

Hotel of mysteries? No, I don't know that one. Unless you're referring to Nan's story on the moon. And, yes, just like that.
wave Michael

Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Then how should be reward continued bad behavior?
hyper With more snarky FDK please! [Linked Image]

Huh. She doesn’t look too convinced. Just like Lois. She, too, isn’t convinced that it isn’t her that Superman wants.
No, she knows that Superman wants her, just not more than helping people. Luckily, she still has Clark.

No, I wasn’t going for a particular story. Although, now that I think about it, Wendy wrote a murder-mystery weekend IIRC…
I think when I finally catch up on my cushion and finish WC, I'm going to go on an Archive bender.

Only if she’ll remember it afterwards.
CLARK: I'm okay with that as long as she's not mad about it.

LOIS: mad What's that supposed to mean?

/points at looong list of traps and conundrums set up by various bad guys that involve distracting Clark from the real issue by posing a moral trap.
/Clark attempts to look sheepishly cute./

/pst/ He’d like to hit on Lois, too. Maybe Lois will get lucky with *him*.
CLARK: He's not invited!

LOIS: Ooooh. Really? I hear he's smarter than Superman.

CLARK: Hey! I mean, I hear he's so ugly he has to wear a mask.

LOIS: Hmmmmm. Well, if he keeps the mask on...

CLARK: dance

LOIS: Uh... okay... <<looks a strange man in black suit, dancing weirdly>> um... never mind.

CLARK: <<note to self>> Only slow dance with Lois.

Hmm…he *is* coloring outside the lines. I think he’s actually left the paper by now. Maybe the next step should be to seduce Lois?
Maybe.

Geez, one would think she objects to being mentioned with a prostitute in the same sentence. Let’s see, how about “The true story of Linda King, by Lois Lane”?
LOIS: Ewwww. Now, I have to take a shower.

VirginiaR.
---
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Online Content
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
With more snarky FDK please!
Ooooh! Is that like Clark putting out for Lois when she once again fibs and almost gets herself killed while out alone?

I think when I finally catch up on my cushion and finish WC, I'm going to go on an Archive bender.
Oh dear. I’ve created a monster wave Michael

Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Ooooh! Is that like Clark putting out for Lois when she once again fibs and almost gets herself killed while out alone?
EW: So you're saying that Lois shouldn't get rewarded for that?

CLARK: Precisely.

LOIS: evil

Oh dear. I’ve created a monster
Evil Writer / Reader Monster. Join the club. Deadly Chakram says there's jackets.

VirginiaR.
---
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Online Content
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
EW: So you're saying that Lois shouldn't get rewarded for that?

CLARK: Precisely.

LOIS: [Sad] Well, it's looks like I'll accept that date with Lex after all.

CLARK: Maybe I was a little hasty.
ER: They're going to have a *lot* of fun when their daughter is in her late teens.

Evil Writer / Reader Monster. Join the club. Deadly Chakram says there's jackets.
/nods/ With eupaulets. Plus, you get achievement badges smile1

wave Michael

Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
ER: They're going to have a *lot* of fun when their daughter is in her late teens.
EW: And Clark thought Lois was difficult...

/nods/ With eupaulets. Plus, you get achievement badges
Oh, yes. I believe I owe you a badge for that 4-Part FDK for "Fireworks". clap

VirginiaR.
---
J
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
J
Lois would be then stuck with picking up the pieces of her broken heart and trying to put them back together.
I think you want to say "then be" not "be then".

John Pack Lambert
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Originally posted by John Lambert:
Lois would be then stuck with picking up the pieces of her broken heart and trying to put them back together.
I think you want to say "then be" not "be then".
Thanks for catching this. All fixed.

VirginiaR.
---
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard