Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Originally posted by Mouserocks:
Originally posted by Deadly Chakram:
[b]
[b] smile1
Thanks, Mouse! Even beat the deadline in that I just sent it over to the archive a couple of hours ago.

I have one more story up my sleeve at the moment. AntiK is beta-ing it. I won't post until I have most of it back and "board ready" though. Hopefully by the end of September. Hopefully even earlier.

My muse has been in hibernation lately, as I haven't been in the best of moods. But she *may* have been enticed out of hiding by another story idea. I'm not making any sudden moves though. I don't want to scare her off. [/b]
Funny. My muse hibernates when I'm in good moods. laugh And wait-- archives is deadline too? /hangs head in shame/ Gotta look back at what's left to send over there still...

Can't wait for September, then!! [/b]
No, no, no! laugh There's no archive deadline. I was just commenting on what a nerd I am. laugh

My muse does sometimes come out to play when I'm in a bad mood. It always results in something dark, like "The Last Son of El" and "The Passing of A Legend," and "Behind Every (Super) Man." So, if she comes out to play, she'll be dabbling in the dark again.

Battle On,
Deadly Chakram

"Being with you is stronger than me alone." ~ Clark Kent

"One little spark of inspiration is at the heart of all creation." ~ Figment the Dragon

Kerth
Kerth
Originally posted by Deadly Chakram:
[b] </font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Deadly Chakram:
<strong> </font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Mouserocks:
<strong> smile1
Thanks, Mouse! Even beat the deadline in that I just sent it over to the archive a couple of hours ago.

I have one more story up my sleeve at the moment. AntiK is beta-ing it. I won't post until I have most of it back and "board ready" though. Hopefully by the end of September. Hopefully even earlier.

My muse has been in hibernation lately, as I haven't been in the best of moods. But she *may* have been enticed out of hiding by another story idea. I'm not making any sudden moves though. I don't want to scare her off. [/b]
Funny. My muse hibernates when I'm in good moods. evil laugh ... And you all wonder why I work so much WHAM and angst into all my stuff... :rolleyes:

Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eye witness.
--Mark Twain
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
I feel like there should be a maniacal laugh somewhere after that statement evil laugh ... And you all wonder why I work so much WHAM and angst into all my stuff... :rolleyes:
Maaaaaybe! <tries to look innocent, fails miserably>

I have to admit, WHAM can be fun sometimes.

Battle On,
Deadly Chakram

"One little spark of inspiration is at the heart of all creation." ~ Figment the Dragon

S
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
S
So cute!

It was a wonderful story, DC. wave

Sydney

Non ! non, c’est bien plus beau lorsque c’est inutile !
(Edmond Rostand)
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Originally posted by Sydney:
So cute!

It was a wonderful story, DC. wave
Thank you, Sydney. laugh I really appreciate that.

Thankfully, my muse came out of hiding a little last night, so I have a new one brewing while I get the next one beta'd.

Battle On,
Deadly Chakram

Features Writer
Features Writer
Aww, got to love a happy ending! The date was just beautiful from beginning to end -- and I love the little changes you threw in there to remind us of the different setting, like her wearing violent since they hadn't had such a flustered time discussing their first date. smile

The ending, on the terrace, was just perfect; I loved every minute of it. And how nice that hearing Lois say she could love Superman as an ordinary man didn't carry with it all that painful baggage (I have to admit, when I read it, I tensed up a bit)! Love how she knows exactly the right thing to say to reassure him.

Great story -- sorry it took me so long to get to it!

Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Originally posted by AntiKryptonite:
Aww, got to love a happy ending! The date was just beautiful from beginning to end -- and I love the little changes you threw in there to remind us of the different setting, like her wearing violent since they hadn't had such a flustered time discussing their first date. smile

The ending, on the terrace, was just perfect; I loved every minute of it. And how nice that hearing Lois say she could love Superman as an ordinary man didn't carry with it all that painful baggage (I have to admit, when I read it, I tensed up a bit)! Love how she knows exactly the right thing to say to reassure him.

Great story -- sorry it took me so long to get to it!
Thanks for taking the time to read it. smile I always appreciate your feedback.

Glad you enjoyed the fic. Writing the date was actually challenging but a lot of fun. I thought the little changes would be fun and I'm glad you picked up on that. Definitely a different situation for our Lois and Clark here. smile

Hooray for Lois reassuring Clark! wink

Battle On,
Deadly Chakram

J
Merriwether
Merriwether
J
Aww another wonderful happy ending. So cute and sweet. Great read.

Superman: I hear you've been looking for me.
Lois: All my life.
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Originally posted by jackiek:
Aww another wonderful happy ending. So cute and sweet. Great read.
Thank you, Jackie. smile Glad you enjoyed this random piece of fluff. smile

Battle On,
Deadly Chakram

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard