comments go here

Herb replied, “My boy, I never say … impossible.” "Lois and Clarks"

My stories can be found here

kj
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Hi Ken:
Add FDK: to your title here.
Good series. It's nice to see the children filled out.
r/
Artemis

History is easy once you've lived it. - Duncan MacLeod
Writing history is easy once you've lived it. - Artemis
KenJ Offline OP
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
Got it. Thanks Artemis. I made some aditional changes before posting. Clarified the suit issue.

kj
Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Online Content
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Still beautiful at age sixty-three, almost sixty-four. He marveled at her grace and beauty. A sprinkling of gray in her hair, a few lines, here and there but still a beautiful woman.
confused Shouldn’t she blonde? He’s referring to her disguise as if it’s real? Or does he mean, her disguise doesn’t distract? You’re really going for the kill there with the surprise, aren’t you?

She had allowed her hair in recent years to go longer and it flowed softly around her shoulders.
The wig?

With a surprised look Lois retorted, “You *never* what? You never kept it a secret that Clark Kent was Superman?
wave Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.
KenJ Offline OP
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
Hi Michael,

Thanks for the FDK!

I'm glad you have enjoyed this little series. It was a lot of fun to write. Hopefully now everyone has a feel for where I am taking the family in future stories. I do plan to add even more descendants in future Volumes that I think everyone will enjoy.

I have edited the First Love series into a single story and barring some final changes suggested by my beta readers it will be submitted as such to the archive.

kj
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
I didn't realize that this was post-Lois1 Lois. thumbsup for him, the old softy. This makes me feel like Kal-El is closer to his Kryptonian roots than we were led to believe by the end of the NK arc. I figured he was done with that part of his history by then.

A great series, Ken. Very enjoyable read. Thank you for my weekly dose of romance this summer. clap

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.
KenJ Offline OP
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
Hi Virginia,

Thanks for the FDK and thanks for the challenge. It was, after all, your suggestion that I give each child their own story.

It was fun to write these shorts. Frankly, it wasn't until your challenge that I started thinking about them beyond a set of names. It has added a measure of depth to the entire series. I want to thank you for that. It is entirely due to your impetus that these stories came about. I guess I'll have to name my muse Virginia.

kj
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Originally posted by KenJ:
I guess I'll have to name my muse Virginia.
blush blush blush

Well, if your muse hightails it out of town or takes you to the dark side, please don't blame me. laugh

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Online Content
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
I do plan to add even more descendants in future Volumes that I think everyone will enjoy.
cool

wave Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.
KenJ Offline OP
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
Hi Michael,

I'm already in the process of doing it. Look for some new regularly appearing characters starting with Volume 5.

kj
J
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
J
I was actually shocked by the fact that we had not seen any of the younger children until we did, but I was begining to wonder which of the time-lines this was in, so I was not sure, just hoping.

Shouldn't they call him Clark Kent III, since he is allegedly the son of CJ? I do have to agree that if the children do not know CK is Superman it is not safe to let them know about their older siblings.

John Pack Lambert
KenJ Offline OP
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
Hi John,

Thanks for the FDK!

Well, you see, it's this way. The youngest, Martha was in the house in her crib asleep most of the time. CJ, Lois Olive and Benjamin were all with their nieces and nephews playing in the play area. Part of the time 'older' Lois was over in that area supervising hence Trey's question about her whereabouts.

You have to keep in mind that these are sequels to Volume 1. All bets are off when we get to Volume 6 which is a sequel to Volume 2. I am in the process of writing Volume 6 and it is nearing completion. I should be sending it to my beta readers within a month.

Volume 4 will be eleven weeks in posting, Volume 5 ditto which gives me some time to get it through the beta process.

Addenda:

Since they resumed their original names the option was open to use Clark Junior.

kj

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard