Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Deadly Chakram: You're not funny? Oh, dear. I wasn't supposed to laugh? I'll have to work on that.
huh Beats me!

Probably why you, me, and Mouse love Clark so much. He's our modern day prince charming.
His gorgeous face and body don't hurt either. wink

Isn't that a rule? <<double checks>> Yes, #25...
Yup! laugh

Battle On,
Deadly Chakram

"Being with you is stronger than me alone." ~ Clark Kent

"One little spark of inspiration is at the heart of all creation." ~ Figment the Dragon

Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
I have no idea what you're talking about. I was always led to believe that length was very much appreciated on the fanfic boards. <<cough>> FDK length, of course.
wave Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Deadly Chakram: Yes, I see that innocent POV. Lois didn't seem to complain about Clark's very paitent status, either, if I recall.

And then he would get bored with her and kill her? Because, dear Lord, DON'T let those two breed!!!
Will this come up in the sequel to "Contractually Bound"? hyper

His gorgeous face and body don't hurt either.
[Linked Image]

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Michael: It's not a burden. Although, it is a bit distracting from my canning, pie baking, and part writing.

Huh. I’ve read that one. It’s been a while though. It definitely happens to Lori Lyons, though. The almost-kidnapping on a Donut run, that is.
[Linked Image] That was what I was thinking of. Thank you.

Tsk Tsk Tsk. Best we don’t talk about it.
That I'm right and you're un-right?

‘virile’ I don’t think Cat would be happy about viral ones.
blush Yep. Virile. laugh

Hmm…preferably no body part needed later on for said pleasing…
The sacrifice wasn't a body part, it was to his ego for wearing said tie.

Aah… Okay. So, she’s not one of the guys, then?
Not in my opinion or in Wrong Clark.

It would make for a bitchy throw of whelps, wouldn’t it?
NK Invasion, part 2.

I don’t know about Season 2, but in the Rival, Linda mentions it’s been six years since they graduated.
1967 + 17 = High school graduation = 1984 + 4 years college = 1988 Met U. graduation. 1994 (The Rival) - 6 years = 1988 Met U. graduation. Math works for me.

VirginiaR.
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
It's not a burden. Although, it is a bit distracting from my canning, pie baking, and part writing.
/wew/ Say, isn’t it summer holiday? Maybe your kids could help with the canning so you can concentrate on the important stuff wink

That was what I was thinking of. Thank you.
You’re welcome. It kind of starts to stick after the third or is it the fourth time through it already…

quote: Tsk Tsk Tsk. Best we don’t talk about it.

That I'm right and you're un-right?
[Linked Image]

The sacrifice wasn't a body part, it was to his ego for wearing said tie.
Ah. But he doesn’t need an ego. He as a Lois.

DC
And then he would get bored with her and kill her? Because, dear Lord, DON'T let those two breed!!! [Eek!] [Peep]
But more fun for us hyper Oh, wait. Nor’s [Linked Image]

1967 + 17 = High school graduation = 1984 + 4 years college = 1988 Met U. graduation. 1994 (The Rival) - 6 years = 1988 Met U. graduation. Math works for me.
Yep. Just has to graduate early smile

wave Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
/wew/ Say, isn’t it summer holiday? Maybe your kids could help with the canning so you can concentrate on the important stuff
I'm teaching my daughter to can this year. So, it only took 6 hours instead of 8.

Ah. But he doesn’t need an ego. He as a Lois.
She has enough ego for the two of them?

And this time, all female!
The Jimmy(s): We surrender! We Surrender! [Linked Image]

/points to above/ Oh, wait. Nor’s <sshhhh>
Been transported to another ship? wink

Yep. Just has to graduate early
Works for me. oh, wait, my math doesn't work, unless she graduated at 16. [Linked Image] She'd start her senior year in 1984, end it in 1985 (turning 18 right after starting Met U. in 1985)

Correction:
1967 + 18 = High school graduation = 1985 (at 17, turning 18 that fall) + 4 years college = 1989 Met U. graduation. 1994 (The Rival) - 6 years = 1988 Met U. graduation. Which means that Linda can't add or subtract (which does work for me), but then the writers of the show couldn't either... because it doesn't explain why her 10 year high school reunion was in 1996? Unless she graduated high school at almost 19? Nobody here would buy that turkey!

VirginiaR.
---
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
I'm teaching my daughter to can this year. So, it only took 6 hours instead of 8.
hyper Two more hours of Virginia time!

She has enough ego for the two of them?
/nods/

The Jimmy(s): We surrender! We Surrender!
Those guys so remind of the ‘all hail J’ crowd in Men in Black.

Unless she graduated high school at almost 19?
Let’s just say she graduated 85 and college in 89 and they didn’t teach math in college (or TV show writers school)… As for the reunion, can we say Teri wanted to write about a highschool reunion and leave it at that? It actually never said ‘ten year reunion’, did it?

wave Michael

Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Two more hours of Virginia time!
No. I wish. Those two hours were spent cleaning up and going for ice cream to try and solidify my melted body. Canning in 100' heat, not recommended.

Those guys so remind of the ‘all hail J’ crowd in Men in Black.
<<covering eyes>> No Spoilers! I haven't seen MIB3 yet!

Let’s just say she graduated 85 and college in 89 and they didn’t teach math in college (or TV show writers school)… As for the reunion, can we say Teri wanted to write about a highschool reunion and leave it at that? It actually never said ‘ten year reunion’, did it?
I did watch that one recently but skipped over the parts where they may have discussed reunion year. So, I'm with you, huh .

VirginiaR.
---
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
quote: Those guys so remind of the ‘all hail J’ crowd in Men in Black.

<<covering eyes>> No Spoilers! I haven't seen MIB3 yet!
No, it's form MIIB, IIRC. Am waiting for the DVD, too.
Hmm... /types/ Yep, there it is:

wave Michael

Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Originally posted by Darth Michael:
No, it's form MIIB, IIRC. Am waiting for the DVD, too.
Hmm... /types/ Yep, there it is:
Oh. It's been a while since I saw MIIB. I don't remember that scene.

VirginiaR.
---
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
I only remembered the line about 'All hail J' not the goofing around it. Did rewatch it and part 1 sometime a year, year and a half ago, while grooming a bunny that's a cross between LnC and MIB.

wave Michael

Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
</font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Darth Michael:
<strong> I only remembered the line about 'All hail J' not the goofing around it. Did rewatch it and part 1 sometime a year, year and a half ago, while grooming a bunny that's a cross between LnC and MIB.

thumbsup

VirginiaR.
---
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
[Linked Image] My idea will pick up on the worry on what a repeated flash-thingying will do to your brain (i.e. makes you a tad paranoid), how Trask became the (paranoid-delusional) Trask we know and abhor, and why Clark has no idea how he's got these strange powers, but there *are* a lot of weird folk in Metropolis. They certainly don't look like Kansan people do when x-rayed. Anything more and I'll get dragged off to some spoiler-camp. eek

wave Michael

Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Originally posted by Darth Michael:
[Linked Image] My idea will pick up on the worry on what a repeated flash-thingying will do to your brain (i.e. makes you a tad paranoid), how Trask became the (paranoid-delusional) Trask we know and abhor, and why Clark has no idea how he's got these strange powers, but there *are* a lot of weird folk in Metropolis. They certainly don't look like Kansan people do when x-rayed. Anything more and I'll get dragged off to some spoiler-camp. eek
hyper Ooooh. Another plot bunny to defrost!

EDIT: BTW, Michael, where's your Summer Ficathon story?

VirginiaR.
---
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
/looks at fascinating pattern drawn by right big toe/

The outline's kind of done. Umm...

/goes hiding/

wave Michael

Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Awwwwww. Michael, what a great impersonation of Clark. clap

VirginiaR.
---
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
blush Michael

J
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
J
It is possible that Lois graduated a year early from college. My mom got done with college in 3 years, so it is possible.

John Pack Lambert
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Originally posted by John Lambert:
It is possible that Lois graduated a year early from college. My mom got done with college in 3 years, so it is possible.
That's true.

VirginiaR.
---
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard