Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Originally posted by Darth Michael:
laugh I was right about her birthday suit? jawdrop

Are they going to hire the Superman impersonator / adult film industry actor as her birthday present?
[Linked Image]

/watches as Virginia removes tinfoil head again and pets computer before taking a couple of big, gulping breaths/
Because I'm [Linked Image]

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.
X
Blogger
Blogger
X
Wow! Those really were some terrific pain pills. He was now dreaming of Lucy Lane. He could live with that. She was much prettier to look at that Tommy Garrison.
goofy

A wavering smile came to Clark’s lips as he wiped the back of his hand over his eyes. He wanted to go inside and give that Martha and Jonathan Kent hugs like they had never received
smile

There, silhouetted on top of the barn, stood a tall man.
Oh, who could that be?

The same man who probably fixed the fence in the west field, repaired the sprinkler, mended the stall doors, and planted her a vegetable garden. It was most likely the same man who had brought her strawberries in early June, raspberries in early July, and blueberries several weeks ago.
laugh Aww, he's so nice

“So, there’s no more denying it. You have Superman as a secret admirer,” her husband said with a twinkle in his eyes to let her know he was teasing.
smile

“That’s quite a romantic tale you’ve weaved, Jonathan,” she said, kissing his cheek. “Maybe you should take up writing romances.”
clap

I loved the part with Martha and Jonathon. smile

Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
X-Phile: Wow, look at all those smilies. smile1 That's always good to see.

Oh, who could that be?
[Linked Image] ?

Aww, he's so nice
Yep. He's not your run-of-the-mill adoptive-son stalkers.

I loved the part with Martha and Jonathon.
Thank you. <<Not feeling the pressure, not feeling the pressure... [Linked Image]>>

VirginiaR.
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.
J
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
J
I really like the interaction between Clark and his not parents. I am just hoping he actually talks to them. They will accept him, even if he is the wrong Clark, I just know it. I love how he helps out Jonathan in ways he does not even realize.

John Pack Lambert
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Originally posted by John Lambert:
I really like the interaction between Clark and his not parents. I am just hoping he actually talks to them. They will accept him, even if he is the wrong Clark, I just know it. I love how he helps out Jonathan in ways he does not even realize.
blush Thanks.

VirginiaR.
---
J
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
J
Wow! Those really were some terrific pain pills. He was now dreaming of Lucy Lane. He could live with that. She was much prettier to look at that Tommy Garrison. Actually, most people were much better looking than Garrison. Good thing she was only a dream, or he might feel embarrassed by the state of his apartment. “Hi, Lucy. What brings you over here?”
I think it should say "at than Tommy".

John Pack Lambert
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Originally posted by John Lambert:
Wow! Those really were some terrific pain pills. He was now dreaming of Lucy Lane. He could live with that. She was much prettier to look at that Tommy Garrison. Actually, most people were much better looking than Garrison. Good thing she was only a dream, or he might feel embarrassed by the state of his apartment. “Hi, Lucy. What brings you over here?”
I think it should say "at than Tommy".
Yikes! Another one? Thanks for your eagle eyes. clap

VirginiaR.
---
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard