Pulitzer
comments go here.

Herb replied, “My boy, I never say … impossible.” "Lois and Clarks"

My stories can be found here

kj
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Do I get half-points for reading it earlier but not have time to FDK? laugh

You had me sitting on the edge of my seat again with this one. I'm thinking, what's going on, probably because for some strange reason I thought Jesse and Rich shared a practice and he was doctor. I'm going to have to re-read that part again.

A-Ha, found it!
The way you always worked together, we’re the same way.
This line was about LnC's parenting but I read it as work partners. [Linked Image] Was that suppose to be vaguely misleading or did I am I still seeing stuff that isn't there. (I see dead people. No, sorry, that's Another Lois. smile1 Of course, by this era, I wouldn't be surprised it Jesse said "who?" He seems pretty awake and with his almost dying less than 12 hours earlier. I would think he'd be more groggy and out of it.

He had a musing expression as he said, “Doctor Kent. It was a Doctor Kent that signed off on my prescription and all. Your husband?”
How did he know that? Did Sean visit him for a Post-Op visit?

He smiled and said, “I can accept that. I can’t claim it was a Kryptonian thing, but, I never had any serious relationships before you. None of the girls I dated really interested me, before you. I guess you could say, you were my first love as well.”
huh

Cute little story. And you said you don't do well with vignettes! [Linked Image]

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.
KenJ Offline OP
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
Hi Virginia,

Thanks for the FDK.

Yes, I deliberately held off on identifying him till the end just to make it interesting.

No they didn't know at that point. He asked for her help for two reasons. 1) she is a trained physician and had done both an OR and an ER rotation and 2) she was involved in the case from the start.

No chocolate ... I was advised that a lot of breastfed babies react adversely to the mother eating chocolate.

Three more to go.

kj
Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Doctor Jessica Kent, OB/GYN had recently moved her offices into the Medical Towers associated with MetGen.
That’s three doctors in the Kent clan.

The clerk approached and asked, “Is there something I can show you?”
Hmm…

“Traditionally for the fortieth anniversary something involving a ruby would be in order.”
Uh-oh.

Just then they both pulled out guns and one of them shouted, “Come out from behind those counters. We don’t want any silent alarm switches pushed.”
Oh boy. And just when she got to see the red Kryptonite.

Jess, without thinking said, “If you know what’s good for you you’ll put those guns away. If you don’t I’ll …”
Not thinking, I’ll say. She’s a *telepath*! hyper

wave Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.
KenJ Offline OP
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
Hi Michael,

Thanks again for the FDK!

Yeah, he must have sensed something, otherwise why would he have done that?

Two rooms, yes, appropriate for that point in the relationship. They had only ben dating a few months at that point.

The description of the locale is accurate. I've been there. If you ever get a chance to visit Plymouth, make sure you go to the Plantation.

kj
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
My goodness you put a great deal of yourself into this series!

Morgana

A writer's job is to think of new plots and create characters who stay with you long after the final page has been read. If that mission is accomplished than we have done what we set out to do, which is to entertain and hopefully educate.
KenJ Offline OP
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
Hi Morgana,

As you said in 'Stranger Among Us' "Write what you know about". I do write about a number of locals I have not been toaa, such as the Congo, but, when I get a chance like this, why not?

I went to Boston on a business trip and took my wife with me. I took vacation so that we would have additional time for sightseeing. We fell in love with Plymouth and wend back for a second visit. I highly recommend it to anyone.

kj

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard