Next Thread
Print Thread
#88398 07/30/12 05:34 AM
C
Top Banana
OP Offline
Top Banana
C
Any thoughts go here. Sorry about the cliffie, this thing was begging to get out.

Link to story here.

CLARK: No. I'm just worried I'm a jinx.
JONATHAN: A jinx?
CLARK: Yeah. Let's face it, ever since she's known me, Lois's been kidnapped, frozen, pushed off buildings, almost stabbed, poisoned, buried alive and who knows what else, and it's all because of me.
-"Contact" (You're not her jinx, you're her blessing.)
#88399 07/30/12 11:05 AM
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Oooh! I like this! Claude may have scooped her, but he's a moron who left a winning lotto ticket in her apartment. Nicely done and I look forward to the sequel! laugh

Battle On,
Deadly Chakram

"Being with you is stronger than me alone." ~ Clark Kent

"One little spark of inspiration is at the heart of all creation." ~ Figment the Dragon

#88400 07/30/12 01:10 PM
Top Banana
Top Banana
A very clever twist, Christina. I'm looking forward to the date!

Happy

This *is* my happily ever after.
#88401 07/31/12 02:22 AM
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
OOOH! This was sooo fun! dance

Morgana

A writer's job is to think of new plots and create characters who stay with you long after the final page has been read. If that mission is accomplished than we have done what we set out to do, which is to entertain and hopefully educate.
#88402 07/31/12 04:31 AM
C
Top Banana
OP Offline
Top Banana
C
Originally posted by Deadly Chakram:
Oooh! I like this! Claude may have scooped her, but he's a moron who left a winning lotto ticket in her apartment. Nicely done and I look forward to the sequel! laugh
Actually, there was a deleted scene where Lois bought the ticket after her first scoop (one where personal injury could have happened but didn't) and she felt a little lucky. Unfortunately she didn't remember she had it along with her huge load of groceries and lost it. She didn't remember she had bought it because he had been on a whim. The only reason she'll remember this later is she'll look at the date on the ticket and realize it was bought the same day as her first headliner at the Planet. I figured the Claude situation would be the catalyst for her finding the ticket. I do like your idea though. It would definitely be just deserts.

Thank you HappyGirl! It may take a bit as it's in the midst of being written and I have a couple of other stories in the works as well (I have too many unfinished :rolleyes: )

Morgana: Thank you. I'm hoping there's more where this came from.

CLARK: Yeah. Let's face it, ever since she's known me, Lois's been kidnapped, frozen, pushed off buildings, almost stabbed, poisoned, buried alive and who knows what else, and it's all because of me.
#88403 07/31/12 05:41 AM
Kerth
Kerth
clap And yay for Claude being an idiot!

Can't wait for more!

Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eye witness.
--Mark Twain
#88404 08/05/12 06:38 AM
Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Online Content
Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Hi Christina!
So, what do we have here? Also, I do admit, I completely missed the – quite obvious – reference in the title hyper

Fun stuff. Looking forward to more and Clark being all uncomfortable that Lois paid so much money for him…

wave Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.
#88405 10/27/12 04:51 AM
C
Top Banana
OP Offline
Top Banana
C
I'm sorry I took so long to answer you, Michael! I just getting around to posting it somewhere else when I realized I hadn't answered your FDK.

Hi Christina!
So, what do we have here? Also, I do admit, I completely missed the – quite obvious – reference in the title hyper

Fun stuff. Looking forward to more and Clark being all uncomfortable that Lois paid so much money for him…

wave Michael [/QB]
Still in the works but my posting it elsewhere has made me pull up the second part to try and get it going again. Him uncomfortable about that auction is one of the things I'm looking forward to.
devil

#88406 10/27/12 04:50 PM
J
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
J
I liked this story and am looking forward to the sequel.

John Pack Lambert

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard