Pulitzer
Comments go here

Herb replied, “My boy, I never say … impossible.” "Lois and Clarks"

My stories can be found here

kj
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Seatbelts fastened indeed! dance

Everything you have written in the previous chapters have come together like an elegant symphony. Each piece of the orchestra playing its part to a perfect whole.

Example:

The guards were rushing the shooter and she was knocked off balance. The beam from the laser swung wildly. It hit Clark at his right shoulder and traversed his back diagonally to his left hip. As it did so Clark’s aura flared bright red and expanded to envelop Lois completely. As this happened Lois also manifested an aura of bright blue which expanded and merged with Clark’s red one. At the same time the Star Sapphires she wore began to glow with an inner light brighter and brighter as the laser continued to stimulate their auras. Before the laser beam had passed beyond Clark’s body the red of Clark’s aura had completely overcome Lois’ blue aura and merged with it until its character was changed. It was now a blend of her blue aura and his red aura manifesting itself as purple for a brief moment before the laser moved on.
Poor Lois! She is in for a lot of surprises!

Clark brought her a glass of water. Lois reached out and took the glass. When she did it shattered in her hand. She stared at her hand, dumbfounded. “How did that happen? Was the glass flawed?”
So, the rare jewels Clark found are the source of Lois's powers. Everything is beginning to fall into place.

Luthor is more then just a little interested in Lois, especially now that Miranda's potion is in full effect. He is acting strange - even for him.

Mrs. Cox seems very different from what she was in the show. More frightened of Lex. I wonder how she'll feel about him casting her aside in favor of Lois?

Come on Tuesday!

Morgana

A writer's job is to think of new plots and create characters who stay with you long after the final page has been read. If that mission is accomplished than we have done what we set out to do, which is to entertain and hopefully educate.
KenJ Offline OP
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
Hi Morgana,

It took a while to build the composition now it's time to play! dance

You need to keep in mind that we are in an alternate universe. This is 1992 and the timeline is slightly different from Prime. These events are occurring a little earlier.

There can and probably should be some slight differences in personalities.

kj
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Personalities differences...makes sense!

Still it is hard to imagine Mrs. Cox running away from ANYTHING.

Morgana

A writer's job is to think of new plots and create characters who stay with you long after the final page has been read. If that mission is accomplished than we have done what we set out to do, which is to entertain and hopefully educate.
KenJ Offline OP
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
Hi Morgana,

RE: personality differences. You will see shortly that there are good reasons for Mrs. Cox to have some fear of Lex. evil

kj

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard