Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Morgana Offline OP
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
Whew!

Done and Done. dance Summertime is the best! But when it comes to writing, projects get pushed back a bit! Many thanks to HappyGirl for going through and helping with my grammar. I plan on singing the 'Than/Then song from now on!

Please gentlebeings, list comments below and feed the writer's muse!

Morgana

A writer's job is to think of new plots and create characters who stay with you long after the final page has been read. If that mission is accomplished than we have done what we set out to do, which is to entertain and hopefully educate.
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Hi Morgana,

Well done! I loved the entire story. Now that I'm reading the prequel I have an even greater understanding.

Do you pick up here with the next story? (hint, hint)

Herb replied, “My boy, I never say … impossible.” "Lois and Clarks"

My stories can be found here

kj
Morgana Offline OP
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
Next story is The Globe which will explain where Lois got the inspiration for her wedding dress.

It takes place only three weeks after their engagement. What can I say? My muse appears when and where it wants to. huh

I'm glad you liked the story. Grace and Mike are a lovely couple and they will be seen again.

Morgana

A writer's job is to think of new plots and create characters who stay with you long after the final page has been read. If that mission is accomplished than we have done what we set out to do, which is to entertain and hopefully educate.
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
As per his habit Mike Lane stood just outside the door of Café Americana, watching regular early morning customers faithfully order their usual breakfasts. Of course, he had another motive for his sentry duty, but the lady in question had not yet arrived.
Feels like we're coming full circle here.

“Great. So,” Mike asked hesitantly, “what plans do you have for the evening?”
Awww, he's like a shy teenager!

Still, he could not help but feel that the man was invading his territory – spending time with *his* lady.
Heh. clap

“This is one of my famous breakfast brioches, so light and fluffy it will melt *before* the bread touches your tongue.”
clap

“Minx! I’m taking you home before we skip the wedding and everything else!”
Ha!!!

Wonderfully WAFFy tale! Grace and Mike are too cute together. I look forward to The Globe when you start to post!

Battle On,
Deadly Chakram

"Being with you is stronger than me alone." ~ Clark Kent

"One little spark of inspiration is at the heart of all creation." ~ Figment the Dragon

S
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
S
Hi, Morgana

Great story! I love Michael and Grace together: they are a lovely couple. wave

Sydney

Non ! non, c’est bien plus beau lorsque c’est inutile !
(Edmond Rostand)
Morgana Offline OP
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
Thanks everyone for the neat comments! The muse has been fed!

It will be awhile before The Globe makes its appearance on the boards. But hopefully everyone will like meeting Clark's grandmother, Lady Polara Lo.

Morgana

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard