Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
KenJ Offline OP
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
comments go here.

I know there wasn't much to this chapter, but, wanted to bring Ellen Lane in for a cameo.

Herb replied, “My boy, I never say … impossible.” "Lois and Clarks"

My stories can be found here

kj
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Trust Ellen to jump to conclusions! Still this was a very sweet chapter. Fortune cookie and all!

How many guest rooms does their townhouse have?

Maid of Honor and Matron of Honor? Very unusual.

OK. Lois dad is working for S.T.A.R. labs as well as Pete Ross. Somehow you couldn't work in a cameo from Dr. Klein? whinging

Seriously there has to be a reason for these two guys to be at that 'premier facility' if the good doctor is not. I await your additional pages sir.

Morgana

A writer's job is to think of new plots and create characters who stay with you long after the final page has been read. If that mission is accomplished than we have done what we set out to do, which is to entertain and hopefully educate.
KenJ Offline OP
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
Hi Morgana,

In the show 348 Hyperion is shown to be at least a two story brownstone. I have seen stories where a third story was claimed. I think I'm going to have to go with three because of the eventual size of the Kent clan. thumbsup

This story is actually the first part of a trilogy within the overall set. I may be using the term trilogy rather loosely, but, I do so in that all three deal with the same time period and also deal with canon Alt Clark so Volume 4 is part 2 and Volume 5 will finish the trilogy and number 5 is in the final stages of beta as I write this.

Volume 6 will be a sequel to Volume 2. dizzy

kj
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Stars! That's a lot of writing!

Volume 6 is a sequel to Volume 2? You have every right to run for shelter....

Just how many volumes will there be? I don't think you can stop! wink

In Stranger in our Midst, the townhouse has three stories and a very large backyard which Jonathan turned into a garden. More about that in my story, Garden of Memories.

Wedding Photographer? My husband's best friend used to do that. It was a lot of fun, but he's not doing it now. Architecture jobs and new granddaughter keep him too busy! smile1

Morgana

A writer's job is to think of new plots and create characters who stay with you long after the final page has been read. If that mission is accomplished than we have done what we set out to do, which is to entertain and hopefully educate.
KenJ Offline OP
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
Yeah, the stories just keep coming. hyper

I also did some modeling photography, mostly fashion stuff. I was thinking about working one incident that happened into a story. It's a doozey and outrageously funny. evil

kj
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
‘Passionate kiss like spider's web, soon lead to undoing of fly’.
I didn't get that one the first time. Now, [Linked Image] Them some pretty naughty fortunes. Good thing a kid didn't get it.

Lucy will you be my Maid of Honor?
So, they're having another wedding?

“Uh, Sam, who is the new job with?”

“The offer is from S. T. A. R. Labs. They are starting a new division in Medical Research. They heard about the work I did in artificial limbs and such and contacted me. They want me to head up a research group.”
Smart of Clark to double check that it wasn't with LexLabs.

Ellen spoke up, “Wait a minute. Did I hear you right? Are you two living together? My unmarried daughter is living with a man? What were you thinking?
That it's 1992 and she isn't 12.

“What do you mean there is no need of that? You need a chaperone!”

“Mother, listen to me! We don’t need a chaperone! We’ve been living together for months now.”
<<cough>>Ellen lives in dark ages <cough>

“My daughter has been living in sin for months? What were you thinking? Are you at least sleeping in different rooms?”

“Mother, hear me out! No, I’m not living in sin! We also are definitely *not* sleeping in separate rooms. Mother, Clark and I are actually married. We were married in a civil ceremony in the Congo. Clark is so sweet he insisted that even though we were already married he wanted me to have all the pomp and ceremony of a church wedding.
And Lois wanted it? huh She never seemed like a big wedding sort of woman. I thought they only went big in canon was because of Ellen.

“I guess he could use another of the guest rooms. Yeah, bring James with you.”
At first I was wondering why Ellen wasn't jumping Lucy's throat to co-habiting with James, but then I realized you had written "he could use..."

“Good, that will also give you time to get to know my Matron of Honor, Lana Ross. I was Matron of Honor in her wedding.”
Yeah, I still think having both in one wedding (especially a small wedding) is weird. But, as you've gathered, I'm not much of a tradionalist. wink Especially if one of them was practically (or actually in an alt-future) engaged to the groom.

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.
KenJ Offline OP
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
Hi Virginia,

Different universe, different Lois.

Yeah, Ellen is a traditionalist, old school traditionalist.

This is now a new universe and Clark and Lana will not be engaged in this one.

kj

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard