Herb replied, “My boy, I never say … impossible.” "Lois and Clarks"

My stories can be found here

kj
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
There's a lot happening here:

A family get-together with the Lanes

Lucy and Jimmy might get married?

A pleasant weekend on the Ubuntu. What a great way to combine tanning for the story and time with your mate!

Lex and company are closing in on 'Linda and Charlie'. Lex is really sharp, he'll put two and two together and get our investigative reporters in hot water!

Nell and her sister, plus a certain device powered by a red crystal? Can Ultrawoman be far behind?

I always wished Ultrawoman had made a few more appearances. She was the perfect mate for Superman.

More PLEASE!! grovel

Morgana

A writer's job is to think of new plots and create characters who stay with you long after the final page has been read. If that mission is accomplished than we have done what we set out to do, which is to entertain and hopefully educate.
KenJ Offline OP
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
Hi Morgana,

Yes, things are starting to pop. Let's just see how many balls I can keep in the air at one time.

Mmmmmmm Lex will get them. Not if they get him first!

Things are going to be getting interesting soon, as if they weren't already.

Surprises are still ahead.

kj
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Lucy and Jimmy have met and are (almost) engaged? What's this?
I sorta feel like I need to hold off though, being the younger sister and all. I feel like I should wait for you to be married first.
Being that Lois has kind of been anti-marriage (due to her parents) why would Lucy do that to herself?

Mother is back with him as his nurse. She’s in AA and hasn’t had a drink in six months and he is not stepping out on her. It was really tough on her when we thought you were missing. The fact that she avoided drinking during that period is promising.
It's nice to know that Lois' family cares for her even if she doesn't feel the need to keep them in the loop.

“In 1997 they are not married and if they get married, then that is yet another change in history. I had been in contact with her when I had started looking for you and she had really been crushed by your disappearance. She had really withdrawn into herself.”
So, what happened between Lucy and Jimmy in alt-universe to keep them apart? Lucy wouldn't stick with her 'Lois gets married first' policy if her sister died, would she? Creepy factor x 10. Or did James not support Lucy and her family during their time of grief because he was too busy building up his new computer company? (I could see that).

“We want to make it look good so I think I need to wear the full set. That means I need a bare midriff. Something on an oriental or perhaps Persian style I think. Something like what I wore to that dance club in Brazzaville. A halter top with a see through over blouse. Hot pants style bottoms with see through pantaloons. Think of ‘I Dream of Jennie’ with a veil. Or a long skirt with a long slit”
Is it a costume party? Do people still dress like that over in the middle east? I don't think so.

This was Lois’ first really long flight and she loved every minute of it.
You mean they actually took a plane back from the Congo to Kansas? Why?

“No, I always try to speak the truth! That’s one of the things I find I need to do as Superman. Superman must be perceived to be incapable of lying. He can refuse to answer questions, but when he chooses to answer it has to be truthful. That’s the only way that people will place trust in him. I’m not in the suit right now but as Superman I can truthfully say that you’re *the* most *beautiful* woman I have *ever* met! I still can’t believe that we’re together.”
So, all that Charlie stuff that was the truth, was it, sailor?

They left the cruise ship at one of its ports of call after the Captain married them and had their honeymoon. He had been a playboy but had squandered almost all of his inheritance so when they got back he joined her at the Planet. It was all very romantic.
Um... Clark's not a formerly rich, playboy. And there would be records of them NOT being on the cruise. I thought they had created a believable cover story. (pst. missing end quote here.)

“Ah, but is it believable? Check on it.”
Ah, I see, Luthor doesn't buy it either.

In a basement workshop the Newtrich sisters were working on a project. Actually, to be more correct, Nell was working on a project because Nell was the technical brain of the operation and Lucille was the operational brain.
Say, What?! hyper

spider I couldn't stop reading here... so onto 33.

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.
KenJ Offline OP
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
Hi Virginia,

I'm wondering why you moved over to the g-fic side. confused

Yeah, now that you can read them in rapid succession you don't have to worry about clifies. evil

Don't miss First Love part 4.

kj
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Originally posted by KenJ:
Hi Virginia,

I'm wondering why you moved over to the g-fic side. confused

Yeah, now that you can read them in rapid succession you don't have to worry about clifies. evil

Don't miss First Love part 4.
Because I'm not logged in on my Nook and couldn't move to the Nfic side on it. laugh So, I read these parts on this side.

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.
KenJ Offline OP
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
Sorry, I went in reverse order. I suspected it bad something to do with that.

kj

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard