Columnist
OP Offline
Columnist
L
Any feedback?

#87792 07/02/12 06:32 PM
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
First off, thank you for explaining who and what the IADC were.

Wow! Bruce really knows everything about everybody, doesn't he? Who will they target next?

Poor Barry! I'm not familiar with his orgin story. (That's different that "I was born with it" that they used on Smallville.) I didn't realize he was a scientist who got his speed from a science accident. Cool! Or is that just original for your story? I hope now that they can't get anything out of him, they'll let Iris go.

I'm surprised that The Flash wasn't fast enough to leave before the gas hit. Poor fellow.

So, Flash, Green Lantern (yeah, about getting his ring back hyper ), Batman, Superman, and WonderWoman are working together.

I'm thinking that warehouse was a trap to steal WW lasso. Bruce was right in thinking they needed a plan. [Linked Image] Why else would they remain? Whoever is stealing stuff from the heroes trying to get their power for their own. (Why am I suspecting Lex behind all of this?)

What in the world was Lex doing with Superman's spaceship? Did he get at a B39 yard sale? I'm thinking that Vicki found the real thing and Lex let Lois use it after not being able to do anything with it (like with Flash, and Green Lantern's ring). Hee-hee, wouldn't that be funny. clap But how did Lois know that Lex had the spaceship? Unless it was the real deal I couldn't see him interested in a movie prop. I could see him having the real deal and then TELLING Lois is was a prop. But if it was a real movie prop, something from on of his collections, why would he let Lois put it at the MSRF? Wouldn't that damage the movie prop? And if Lex gave it to Lois, because he likes her, why would he do this to make Vicki look good?

What is this bad guy / gal up to? Is it the Legion of Doom?! eek What's going on? I'm betting I'm as baffled as the JL. (With the exception of Batman, who seems to know what everyone is up to... HEY, maybe HE's behind all this to get everyone together to form the JL. Wouldn't that get egg on his face?)

I'm anxious about Lois and Vicki trying to steal something from STAR Labs. Something bad is going to happen to them, I just know it. I love how you have Lois and Clark off doing separate things. I can't wait until they meet up and realize that they're working the same story!

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.
#87793 07/06/12 06:55 PM
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Uh-oh. Stolen Golden Lasso of Truth. Will it work for someone who is not an Amazon?

#87794 07/09/12 06:59 AM
L
Columnist
OP Offline
Columnist
L
Thanks for the feedback. Another chapter coming soon.

Poor Barry! I'm not familiar with his orgin story. (That's different that "I was born with it" that they used on Smallville.) I didn't realize he was a scientist who got his speed from a science accident. Cool! Or is that just original for your story? I hope now that they can't get anything out of him, they'll let Iris go.
I'm not all too familiar with the backstory of the Flash, but according to my research, that's how he got his powers.

#87795 07/19/12 02:37 AM
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Yes. In Flash's original waay back in the sixties, Barry got his powers when a lightening bolt crashed through the window of his lab shattering a number of chemical vials. The combination of the vials spilled over him and within a few hours (or days I forget how long) he discovered he could move at amazing speeds.

How this helps.

Morgana

A writer's job is to think of new plots and create characters who stay with you long after the final page has been read. If that mission is accomplished than we have done what we set out to do, which is to entertain and hopefully educate.

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard