Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Originally posted by John Lambert:
Hmm, that site is the link I mentioned above. I had never looked at it before tonight though. Looking through it, it is informative, although it is sometimes funny in its mistakes. Such as identifying Chris Moskal as a major metropolis developer, when that tag should be on his father Mark Moskal.
I didn't notice this.

Much more disturbing they did not list Ellen Lane as a character in "Never on a Sunday".
I don't remember Ellen Lane in that episode but mostly because it deals with magic, therefore, is very low on my must-watch episode list.

I am pretty sure that should be "and the paper". At least if you mean The Daily Planet.
No, he meant the Star. Which story are you reading again, John? wink Thanks, fixed.

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.
J
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
J
I don't remember Ellen Lane in that episode but mostly because it deals with magic, therefore, is very low on my must-watch episode list.
That was the episode where we met the "lots of 500" wedding planner that Ellen brought on board, who Clark told they wanted 1/5th of a lot. One of Clark's nearly dying episodes involved him running our on Ellen and the wedding planner.

It was a much bigger role for Ellen than in "Fall of the House of Luthor". In fact, I think she had more of a role in "Never on a Sunday" than in "The Night Before Mxymas."

John Pack Lambert
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Originally posted by John Lambert:
That was the episode where we met the "lots of 500" wedding planner that Ellen brought on board, who Clark told they wanted 1/5th of a lot. One of Clark's nearly dying episodes involved him running our on Ellen and the wedding planner.

It was a much bigger role for Ellen than in "Fall of the House of Luthor". In fact, I think she had more of a role in "Never on a Sunday" than in "The Night Before Mxymas."
Another reason to bipass that episode. Hen-pecking MIL and a magician trying to kill Clark in his dreams. Wow, sounds like a skipper!

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard