Pulitzer
All Right!!! clap clap clap

Herb replied, “My boy, I never say … impossible.” "Lois and Clarks"

My stories can be found here

kj
#87512 06/22/12 10:57 AM
Kerth
Kerth
The ending had me in stitches. (Interesting twist, though, that you're going by that old TV show, though. wink ) Hmm, we need a geek-emoticon. blush

Loving this story more and more by the chapter.

The only known quantity that moves faster than
light is the office grapevine. (from Nan's fabulous Home series)
#87513 06/22/12 01:03 PM
Kerth
Kerth
"Oh, sorry. I'm Batman and he's... no one important. Some hack Kansas reporter. Anyway, wanna see my Batcave?" :p

hyper dance Diana Prince is on the scene!! I sure hope Bruce knows just who she is (can't quite recall if she was mentioned on his list).

Vicki finding Superman's "spaceship" in the Metropolis Sewage Reclamation facility? I'd thought for sure it would just be a godzilla toy... but this still smells fishy! I think Lois has just improved upon Clark's prank. laugh

Can't wait for more!

Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eye witness.
--Mark Twain
#87514 06/22/12 04:57 PM
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
This fic is getting richer and deeper! So now Diana Prince has showed up, Superman's spaceship is possibly coming to light, and Batman and Superman have teamed up. Great start!

“It seems like Batman always shows up when there’s a disaster,” said Lois. “How is it that you’re able to contact him?”

“We use the Bat-Signal, Miss Lane," said Commissioner Gordon.
Reading this bit put me in mind of the "Law and the Multiverse" blog, where lawyers discuss what legal liability the superheroes would be exposed to.

In this case, the discussion is about "Since Commissioner Gordon and the Gotham PD are able to call Batman and in effect, deputize him, is Batman held to the the laws that pertain to police conduct?" (The lawyers explain it much more fluently.)

Thanks to whoever posted the link to this blog in the first place on the L&C Boards - I forgot who it was, and in what thread, but the blog has given hours of entertainment!

#87515 06/23/12 09:35 AM
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Wow, Vicki and Lois are into it waist deep and the guys are tracking down the real story. So much for a serious friendship between Clark and Bruce (luckily they have secret identities that can be friends).

“You’re a reporter, Kent. You should go talk to him under the guise of writing a story about the kidnapping,” said Bruce. “We can take my private jet to Central City. One of the perks of working with a billionaire.”

“We don’t need it,” Clark replied. “I’ll fly us there myself. One of the perks of working with Superman.”
hyper

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.
#87516 06/23/12 01:05 PM
Kerth
Kerth
I. A. D. C. just might be short for International Amateur Detective Commando. But I might be wrong. wink

Truth to be told, I just looked it up. (Wikipedia, greatest friend and helper...) It's supposed to mean Inter-Agency Defense Command. :p

The only known quantity that moves faster than
light is the office grapevine. (from Nan's fabulous Home series)
#87517 06/23/12 10:26 PM
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Superman's spaceship? Naw! Jimmy and his friends planted something for Miss Vale to take a picture of.

Doesn't Lois realize those are not Inspector Henderson's keys? Gordon is not going to be quite as forgiving as a policeman in Metropolis. Can't she understand, this ain't her town?

Diana Prince in a blonde wig? Can Wonder Woman be far off?

Next installment please!

Morgana

A writer's job is to think of new plots and create characters who stay with you long after the final page has been read. If that mission is accomplished than we have done what we set out to do, which is to entertain and hopefully educate.

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard