Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
KenJ Offline OP
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
comments, rotten tomatoes and other miscellaneous rotten vegetables go here.

Herb replied, “My boy, I never say … impossible.” "Lois and Clarks"

My stories can be found here

kj
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
No rotten tomatoes here! smile1

Lana and Pete are dating

Lois and Clark have purchased their dream home.

All is well in Smallville and Metropolis. Whew!

No wait a second! Lex Luthor is very curious about the crushed weapon used to injure Lois. He will move heaven and earth to find out the truth about what happened in the Congo.

Well one thing is for certain, Drs. M'Benga and Bashir won't say anything... I hope.

Morgana

A writer's job is to think of new plots and create characters who stay with you long after the final page has been read. If that mission is accomplished than we have done what we set out to do, which is to entertain and hopefully educate.
KenJ Offline OP
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
Hi Morgana,

All I can say is, make sure your seat belt is fastened securely. We are really going to start to roll from here on out.

We have taken a lot of time to build the background and some relationships. Now we are going to have to contend with our favorite villain.

We also will be having a special guest appearance.

There is one critical item that you must keep in mind - we are in the Alt universe and things don't necessarily line up time wise with Prime, however as we move through the Volumes I have attempted to maintain the alt timeline in all of the alt type universes as you will see.

kj
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Seatbelt strapped tightly in!

Mrs. Cox is going to Brazzaville? This should be interesting, especially if the mission involves machine guns.

Morgana

A writer's job is to think of new plots and create characters who stay with you long after the final page has been read. If that mission is accomplished than we have done what we set out to do, which is to entertain and hopefully educate.
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Perry seems a little too okay with Lois taking off so much time. Is she still considered on payroll or vacation?

It had served a useful purpose while he finished up his college requirements and they did the Kryptonite search but now what did he need it for? He asked Lois “What do you think about the farm? Should we keep it or sell it?”
How sad that Clark doesn't feel any attachment to the old homestead.

Clark was familiar with 348 Hyperion Ave from his time spent with the other Clark and Lois so they contacted a realtor.
Is he trying to be like canon Clark? I'd think he'd want to forge his own road.

The native said an evil spirit flew up from the ground?”

“Yes, sir. But you know how these superstitious natives are. Most of the time you can’t believe even half of what they say.”

“But, what if? What if we take what he said as fact?”
Wow! I can definitely see that Lex is a think outside the box sort of man.

Check every hospital in a two hundred kilometer no, on second thought check every hospital in the country for a woman with a gunshot wound. When did the incident occur? Whatever, I want to know if a woman who had been shot was brought into a hospital the night of the incident, any hospital.” I need to know what I’m dealing with.”
shock The doctors might not talk but I'm betting their are some nurses or orderlies or janitors who might.

I just may be up against a worthy adversary.
No, Lex, you're just insane. Time to check yourself into intensive therapy.

Oh and call the madam and have her send one of her girls over tonight.” When he saw her hurt expression, he continued “I have something else for you to be doing for me tonight, my sweet.
Warning bells, Lex. Mrs. Cox wants to be the next Mrs. Luthor.

I’ve checked and the only Metropolis based paper that has an office in Brazzaville is the Daily Planet. I want you to pack an overnight bag. I’ll have a jet waiting for you. I want you to go to Brazzaville, to the Daily Planet office and see if you can find out if any of their reporters were checking up on our arms shipment.
But... But... But... No! shock

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.
KenJ Offline OP
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
YHi Virginia,

Welcome back from vacation.

Yes, things are starting to roll.

Yes, this Lex is a little nastier than canon, that is one of the reasons he was not around later when Alt Clark started at the DP.

Oh, and since she is working on this investigation her vacation was cancelled and she was put back on the payroll.

kj

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard