Pulitzer
comments go here

Herb replied, “My boy, I never say … impossible.” "Lois and Clarks"

My stories can be found here

kj
Pulitzer
Online Content
Pulitzer
Wow! Lana has accepted Clark's marriage very quickly... I find that hard to believe. Especially the fact that she's going to cook dinner for them. Poor Pete Ross, imagine falling for a woman like her?

Lex and Mrs. Cox, with Nigel in tow? Things are about to take a turn.

The next installment should be really interesting!

Keep writing!

Morgana

A writer's job is to think of new plots and create characters who stay with you long after the final page has been read. If that mission is accomplished than we have done what we set out to do, which is to entertain and hopefully educate.
KenJ Offline OP
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
I posted this on the other side and felt that it would be appropriate here as well. cool

Lois hugging Lana or shouldn’t be hugging Lana. Come on, this is Alt Lois and she doesn’t necessarily have all of canon Lois’ traits. Lois is a few years older than Lana and has been working for a great metropolitan newspaper. Lois now knows just what she has in Clark. She knows that she has won the big lottery. She’s the one with the big Kahuna. Why shouldn’t she be compassionate to Lana, the loser? clap

At this point Lana and Clark were boyfriend/girlfriend, not engaged so it was not as serious a relationship. Note how quickly in Tempus Anyone she threw him over and at that point they *were* engaged. rotflol

Second point, this is NOT the Smallville Pete Ross. This is the comic universe blond, blue eyed Pete. Lana is surprised and pleased to hear that he’s been carrying a torch for her for years. She knows Pete almost as well as she knows Clark and likes him. Clark and Pete had been best friends for as long as she can remember and she couldn’t help interacting with him because they were both associated with Clark. laugh

Another thing, this is a younger Lana than the one we saw in Tempus Anyone. She isn't frantic about planning a wedding. That undoubtedly wasn't the best time for Lois to show up.

Actually, deep down, she realizes that Clark hit the nail on the head. She knew that ultimately she never would have been happy with him because other than the security of being married she would have been constantly fighting with him about using his powers, it had already been happening after all. She is pleased that Lois and Clark are willing to help facilitate a relationship with Pete. twins

kj
Pulitzer
Online Content
Pulitzer
Gulp...I stand corrected!

No, I'm not from a small town. But my husband is from a very small town in upstate New York. The hub of that particular hamlet was the local Ice Cream shop.

Morgana

A writer's job is to think of new plots and create characters who stay with you long after the final page has been read. If that mission is accomplished than we have done what we set out to do, which is to entertain and hopefully educate.
KenJ Offline OP
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
The you in my reply was not to you. I had posted that on the NFic forum to another reader and substituted the you for that individual's name. Sorry for any confusion.

kj

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard