Columnist
OP Offline
Columnist
L
Any comments?

#87421 06/18/12 06:28 PM
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Okay! This is turning into an origin epic for the JLA. More please!!!

Herb replied, “My boy, I never say … impossible.” "Lois and Clarks"

My stories can be found here

kj
#87422 06/18/12 08:23 PM
Kerth
Kerth
Oh, wow, that was unexpected. (And I'm very much looking forward to either Lois or Clark paying Vicky back for her prank. Probably Lois...) So, the world's finest are going to collaborate now instead of trying to spill the beans on one another, huh? Interesting twist.

The only known quantity that moves faster than
light is the office grapevine. (from Nan's fabulous Home series)
#87423 06/19/12 07:10 AM
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Reap what you sow there, Lois. Honey & feathers. clap Another time Lois should have listened to Clark, and DIDN'T. She will learn eventually, right? Well, I mean, not in one of your stories, LLF, but eventually, right?

I figured that Bruce would have Vicki's desk bugged (or computer) to know about hackers. Yep, Lois you walked into that one. What is she and Jimmy up to? I'm surprised that Clark isn't more curious. I'm sure he will be after he heard about people targeting superheroes.

So, Bruce knows about Clark. Clark knows about Bruce. They're getting along and soon we'll have a catfight on our hands with the ladies. <<shakes head>> Or is Bruce no longer dating Vicki and is going after Selina, which is why he followed her to Coast City. Or did he follow her because he knew Hal Jordan lives there?

Lois is just going to get herself in trouble, isn't she? Oh, wait, that's just a given. [Linked Image]

Poor Hal. What's he doing taking off his Green Lantern ring? Bad Boy! [Linked Image] Lucky thing that the ring only works for him. And that Catwoman only stole the ring not the ring recharger. Bruce knows his and Flash's secret identities too. Two + Two + Two points for Batman's superstar genius power, or maybe just his detective abilities. Somebody's going to be in trouble after making all these guys MAD. Do they really want the JL to form and come after them? Does someone really liked to be beaten up or something? Masochistic or something?

I knew Joker was captured too easily. Something's up with the Gotham baddies. Bane shock No wonder he's known for beating up Batman / Bruce to the point of death. (sorry if I've ruined the plot of this summer's blockbuster... but, hey, I've only seen the previews.) He sounds like a scarey dude. I hope we WON'T be seeing more of him. <<bites fingernails>>

So, what's going on? Where is this all leading?? As always, you've got me on the edge of my seat.

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.
#87424 06/19/12 10:13 AM
Kerth
Kerth
Ooh. An interesting twist- targetting superheros. Do the villains know the secret identities then? And why do I get the feeling that Lois and Vicki are going to get in major trouble together?

I have an idea about what Lois wants Jimmy to send her... maybe something to do with Godzilla? wave

Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eye witness.
--Mark Twain
#87425 06/19/12 12:09 PM
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Uh-oh... someone is targeting superheroes. Who would have such hubris?

#87426 06/22/12 06:33 AM
L
Columnist
OP Offline
Columnist
L
Thanks for the feedback. smile If all goes well, a new chapter should be posted today.

#87427 06/23/12 10:58 AM
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Lois honeyed and feathered? Actually I'm on Vicki's side. Lois was needless cruel to her while she worked at the Daily Planet as a photograhper! She was never a threat to Lois.

Gotham is her city and Batman her superhero to track. Lois and Clark are out of their balliwick.

Should be interesting to see where this all leads to....

Morgana

A writer's job is to think of new plots and create characters who stay with you long after the final page has been read. If that mission is accomplished than we have done what we set out to do, which is to entertain and hopefully educate.

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard