Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
So much for making headway…
There's always my vacation, which is coming up shortly after the end of this first chocolate bunny ear <<cough, cough>> arc. laugh Around Part 21.

From the show: “See that agent over there? He frisked me. Twice.”
Oh, right. clap Is Top Copy an LNN show? laugh

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Sorry, Michael, I accidently hit "Add reply" instead of clicking inside the box. :rolleyes: I don't know what's up with me today. So, to continue...

/watches clock/ Tick. Tock. Tick. Tock. Are they at the Lexor yet? Are they getting pheromone sprayed, first?
Patience grasshopper. All in good time.

ME: True, but then she'd be doing all the work and still sharing the byline.

Michael: She really is hard to please, isn’t she?
Not according to Sue. < 3 minutes jawdrop

/reminds me of the nfic by LaraMoon, IIRC, where Perry caused them to ‘work out’ their issues.
Hmmm. I don't think that's on my Recommended Reading List yet... <<runs off to check>> Nope. <<bats eyelashes at Michael>> Do you have a title?

VirginiaR.
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.
Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Maybe more than one agent frisked her... but that one, twice.
wave Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Well, they're all carrying big guns.
clap

Falling Slowly, if memory serves.
Actually, you must have recommended that one before, because it WAS on my list.

Hmm... Sounds like that will be down one chocolate arm or so...
[Linked Image]

Uuuummm... goes hunting... Burnin'!
Thank you.

VirginiaR.
---
J
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
J
Actually, since Clark has not sent Lois on a wild goose chase at the Metropolis Reclamation facility but used Superman to thwart Lois getting a story, he is probably a little closet than the other Clark was at this point.

What he does not realize is that this Lois is exactly, or almost exactly, like the Lois he first met, maybe one Kerth Award behind (I am not even sure of that) but essentially the same person. The difference is that she has not had 2+ years of Clark changing her, seen the fall of Lex Luthor and so much else.

I do hope that this Clark does not have to see Lois engaged to Luthor, but we shall see.

John Pack Lambert
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Originally posted by John Lambert:
Actually, since Clark has not sent Lois on a wild goose chase at the Metropolis Reclamation facility but used Superman to thwart Lois getting a story, he is probably a little closet than the other Clark was at this point.
Welcome to my story, John. wave Interesting theory.

What he does not realize is that this Lois is exactly, or almost exactly, like the Lois he first met, maybe one Kerth Award behind (I am not even sure of that) but essentially the same person. The difference is that she has not had 2+ years of Clark changing her, seen the fall of Lex Luthor and so much else.
Yes, Clark doesn't know that she's a copy of the woman who made him Superman. I had her only have 2 Kerths awards at this point, because I assumed she must have won one in 1993 as well (clearly off screen), since she had 3 by "Wall of Sound" in 1994.

I do hope that this Clark does not have to see Lois engaged to Luthor, but we shall see.
Time will only tell. [Linked Image]

VirginiaR.
---
J
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
J
“Well, you didn’t see me see telling a bunch of government goons that I made love with Superman either,” Clark responded, and then winced when both Lois and Perry turned to look at him. He raised his hands in mock surrender. “And you won’t, because I wouldn’t… never… I’m not…” Shut up! Or you’re foot will be so far wedged into your mouth, you’ll never get it out.
I think you want to say "didn't see me telling". Even if Clark is a bit flustered, he probably would not say see twice.

John Pack Lambert
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Originally posted by John Lambert:
I think you want to say "didn't see me telling". Even if Clark is a bit flustered, he probably would not say see twice.
Thanks, John. Fixed.

VirginiaR.
---
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard