Columnist
OP Offline
Columnist
L
Feedback?

#87318 06/13/12 04:43 PM
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Lois! Lois. Lois. [Linked Image] Oh, dear, Lois. Where do you think Vicki Vale is that this very moment? Breaking into your Superman file over at the DP! ERASING IT! Honey, after you did all that to Vicki and she only put hot sauce once in your coffee, did you really expect her to just move on? Do on to others as you want them to do onto you. Let's hope there isn't anything revealing (about you dating Superman) in your "diary" folder on Superman... well, wasn't before she read it and erased it. Actually, let's be glad Clark hasn't been completely forthcoming to you... AND you wonder why?!

So, who is the mysterious man who hired Catwoman to steal the ring? I want to say Lex, just because he's good for that sort of thing, but I'm just guessing.

Wonder what's going on with the Joker and Batman? That seemed like a simple heist, there must have more behind it. Will Batman figure out that S=CK when Superman shows up at the SAME TIME as two reporters (one of whom is the same reporter Superman is smitten with) shows up in his hometown.

Looking forward to more.

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.
#87319 06/14/12 02:45 AM
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
“I don’t want to ever see you again,” said Vicki. “Now, both of you, get away from my desk before I call security down here.”
Why didn't Clark go alone? With Lois's and Vicky's past it's clear that Vicky would never help Lois with a story.

Later that night, when the staff of the Gotham Gazette had cleared out, Lois and Clark returned to the newspaper. The door was locked, but after working on it for some time, Lois managed to get it open. The two of them went straight to Vicki’s desk, and Lois turned the computer on.
Is not there a night shift at newspapers? confused

“Lois, I’m not sure about this,” Clark replied. “Is it really ethical to look at another reporter’s files?
This is a rhetorical question, don't you think, Clark? :rolleyes:

“Remember, we’re only here to learn more about Batman,” he reminded her. “Don’t even think about reading anything that’s not about Batman. It wouldn’t be right.”
Yes, because breaking in a newspaper and hacking a computer is perfectly right. [Linked Image]

Unable to resist the urge to go help out any way he could, Clark started to take off for the elevator.
Clark arrives in Gotham and suddenly - Poof! There is Superman. Bad, very bad idea. cat

Let's see how they get out of this mess. Catwoman is slippery and Batman is a very smart guy. devil

Andreia

"My wife's love is what unites Krypton and Earth in my heart. Without it, without her, I truly would be in hell."

~ Superman: Man of Tomorrow #15
#87320 06/14/12 08:39 AM
Kerth
Kerth
Ooh, clever! So they know! Why do I get the feeling this is going to get them in major trouble? Also, I think it's interesting that Clark is so fascinated by learning Batman's secret identity, considering he has one of his own to protect. Should be very interesting. I wonder how Lois will react to it, too...

Can't wait!

Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eye witness.
--Mark Twain
#87321 06/16/12 11:10 PM
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Bravo to Vicki for throwing Lois out of *her* newsroom! It will be very interesting to see how these two very strong women interact with each other over the course of the story.

Morgana

A writer's job is to think of new plots and create characters who stay with you long after the final page has been read. If that mission is accomplished than we have done what we set out to do, which is to entertain and hopefully educate.

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard