Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Does Tempus ever think that one is enough?
Well, it was his fault for going to the other dimension in the first place.

But she *is* more concerned about what torn flesh would look like when it sticks to her nails or how a blood-smeared mouth might not be considered proper.
That would only work when she uses her green glowing homemade nail poilish.

Hey! I *did* finish Dare. I just never got to the intended squeeels.
Hmmmm. It must have been that PML adaption, I was thinking of.

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.
J
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
J
I just noticed that the lead-in quote from Part 9 in this section does not contain the re-write that was done at the end of Part 9. I am not sure if it matters, but we get lead in with Clark being willing to believe Lois' point about copy just rewriting your story.

John Pack Lambert
Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
I just realized something: This story has now been going on for over a year. And there is no sign of stopping. And has it really been a year already? wave Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Originally posted by John Lambert:
I just noticed that the lead-in quote from Part 9 in this section does not contain the re-write that was done at the end of Part 9. I am not sure if it matters, but we get lead in with Clark being willing to believe Lois' point about copy just rewriting your story.
My apologies. It's been fixed.

VirginiaR.
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Originally posted by Darth Michael:
I just realized something: This story has now been going on for over a year. And there is no sign of stopping. And has it really been a year already? wave Michael
rotflol Thanks, Michael, for that laugh. I'm still here. I'm still posting. Actually, according to my TOC, I started posting this story at the end of May 2012, so we're into our 13th month and I'm still posting. Have I mentioned my lack of a RL? wink

VirginiaR.
---
J
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
J
I had forgotten how close Clark came to kissing Lois as SM in this part. I do not think his feeling her hair really counts as keeping proper distance as SM. I think help , of I guess I can't say that because it relates to a later episode.

No wonder Superman had almost kissed her. It had almost impossible to resist a come-on line like that. It took all of his willpower, and one call for help, to distract him from pressing his lips to hers.
I think either you want to change "had" to "was", which is the simplest way, or say "Had been almost". I am pretty sure the way it is right now just does not work.

John Pack Lambert
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Originally posted by John Lambert:
I had forgotten how close Clark came to kissing Lois as SM in this part. I do not think his feeling her hair really counts as keeping proper distance as SM. I think help , of I guess I can't say that because it relates to a later episode.
evil

I think either you want to change "had" to "was", which is the simplest way, or say "Had been almost". I am pretty sure the way it is right now just does not work.
Thanks. Fixed.

VirginiaR.
---
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard