OP Offline
Pulitzer
comments go here.

Herb replied, “My boy, I never say … impossible.” "Lois and Clarks"

My stories can be found here

kj
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
A nice pleasant honeymoon is just what the Doctor ordered. Especially since there is no scarring from that terrible gunshot wound.

Now my question is this: did Lois' spleen regenerate? If so, this alt-Clark's aura is much stronger than our Clark's aura.

Fascinating. (To use an ST term) Poor Dr. M'Benga did not get a chance to document Mrs. Kent's healing process.

Is it time for them to go back to the states? Will the Clark of that timeline reappear. This woman's inquiring mind looks forward to the answer.

Morgana

A writer's job is to think of new plots and create characters who stay with you long after the final page has been read. If that mission is accomplished than we have done what we set out to do, which is to entertain and hopefully educate.
KenJ Offline OP
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
Hi Morgana,

I almost missed the fact that you had commented. Sorry about that. blush

The spleen and left kidney. If they were regenerated as a result of his aura’s action on her body it is as yet undisclosed. cool The spleen is an organ with limited functionality and an individual can exist with a single kidney so it really is unimportant if they regenerate or not. thumbsup

Dr. M’benga knows her as Mrs. King. His documentation would simply have added to the mystery. No ointments, poultices or other materials were applied. The wounds simply disappeared. dance

RE: Clark of universe Alt1.

When the new universe was created it came into existence because Lois survived her injuries. The soul mate that she was ‘linked’ to was the 1997 Clark from Alt1. Because of that link he continued with her in the new universe -040 the new Alt, or perhaps Alt1Alt. Since he was the one to continue in Alt1Alt the original Alt1 Clark, the 1992 version, ceased to exist in Alt1Alt although he continued on in Alt1 to become the Alt1 Superman who was created by Lois Lane from Prime and outted by Tempus and subsequently went on the mission to save *his* Lois in 1992 and then continued on. dizzy I don’t want to say anymore as it would be a spoiler.

Herb replied, “My boy, I never say … impossible.” "Lois and Clarks"

My stories can be found here

kj

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard