Clark and Lois The Lost Years Matchmaker Chronicles Vol 3 26/46

By Ken Janney

This version is rated PG-13

* denotes emphasis *
< denotes thoughts >
[ playback of a recording or TV Commentary]
/ telepathic communications /
(#) footnotes

As always comments are welcome. (ken.janney@kjanney.com)

Reminder:
Universal Locator Designation
Alpha 023 x Gamma 004 x Tau -120 - Canon Lois and Clark universe also called – Prime
Alpha 023 x Gamma 025 x Tau 036 – Canon Alt Clark universe also called – Alt 1

Previously –

At that comment she couldn’t restrain her laughter. “With all that you can do, did you really need me to teach you?”

“Yes, I did and I still do. You don’t know the extent of what I can do as yet but when you do I think you’ll see that learning control is very important. What you have taught me has helped. About that incident at the warehouse, it was the only way I could reveal myself to you so that I could work with you. Besides, I think we both enjoyed that particular encounter.”

“My toes still curl when I think about it, which is often.”

“Ah, you see. It wasn’t wasted. To actually answer your question, before your arrival I had found and infiltrated the rebel camp. That was how I knew when the ship with the arms was to arrive.”

“Okay, so how can we use this knowledge to finish this investigation?”

“I really hadn’t given it much thought. What we need are names and maybe some pictures, right?”

“Yeah, that should wrap it up nicely!. How can we get them?”

“Before you arrived I found a spot in the foothills near the camp where I could watch what was going on. I was able to fly in and hide while I listened in on their meetings.”

“What if you took a recorder with you and recorded a conversation about the illegal guns? That would finish it up nicely.”

“It’ll require a couple of days away? Will you be okay on your own?”

“Take me with you!”

“We’ll be hiding out in the foothills all day. Are you sure you want to do this?”

Lowering her voice until it took on a sultry tone Lois said, “It’ll be fun! You can fly us up there at night; we can take a picnic basket with us. It’ll be just the two of us, away from everybody and everything.”

And now:

Chapter 26 – A Surprise for Doctor M’benga
Two days later

“What do you want to do today? Would you like to go on a cruise and do a sun bath?”

“You brought the Ubuntu back?”

“Yes, I went and got it one night that you were in the hospital sleeping.”

“Wow, all that distance in one night. Did you pick it up and fly or what?”

“Well, I flew standing still. I’ll show you when we are on board. Right now I hear the breakfast wagon getting off the elevator.” To Lois’ astonished gaze he spun out of his sleep shorts and into jeans and a polo shirt. He went through the living room of the suite and answered the door just as the waiter knocked. He took the cart, tipped the waiter and rolled the cart into the bedroom where Lois was still on the bed.

“Do that thing again, this time into your shorts.”

Happy to oblige he spun out of the jeans and into his sleep shorts.

“Wow! How do you do that?”

Laughing he replied, “I had always gone into a closet or some secluded place to change until the last time I was with your twin. She explained how her husband did the spin change so I tried it. It’s rather easy with practice. All you need is superspeed. Of course sometimes mistakes are made.” He spun back into his casual clothes. Then he spun back into his shorts only this time the shorts were missing in action and he stood before her in all his naked glory. He looked down and said “Oops” and laughed “You see. Sometimes I make mistakes.”

“As long as you only make that mistake in front of me I won’t mind.” Licking her lips she said in a sultry tone. “Commere handsome.”

He levitated over and lay down next to her and as soon as he hit the bed she was on top of him. That started yet another time of intimacy after which they both fell asleep..

After a time Clark woke her up and reminded her of breakfast. Floating back down to the bed they finally separated so that they could eat.

As they were finishing up on breakfast Clark with a serious look on his face asked “Are you sure you’re not feeling any discomfort or pain from all this activity? Should we, you know, cut back some?”

“Clark, this is what people do on their honeymoon. We are newlyweds after all! I’m feeling great and the activity is soooo enjoyable. I love you and I want as much of you as I can have. Seriously, if I feel like it’s becoming too much, I’ll let you know, but, so far there has been no pain, just a lot of pleasure. While we’re thinking of it why don’t you check the wound site?”

Taking a peek under the dressing didn’t take long. In fact Clark decided that they could probably leave the dressing off as the wound appeared to have reached a point in the healing process that the protection offered by the dressing material was not needed.

“You know, I’m no doctor but, if you were to ask me from what I’m seeing, it looks like even the scarring is going away. If I didn’t know better I’d say that once your healing is complete no one would ever know you had been injured. Your stomach will appear to be unblemished.”

They were both amazed at this and decided, by mutual consent that the rate of healing was abnormal, to say the least. It appeared as though over a week’s worth of body repair had been accomplished within the time they had been together since leaving the hospital.

“The obvious conclusion is that your aura is in fact speeding up the healing process. Clark, if your aura can cause me to heal more rapidly and even remove the scarring, what else is it doing to me?”

“I don’t know, but I wouldn’t think it would be anything bad. This is a distinctly good thing. When I was growing up I wound up with some cuts and scrapes before my invulnerability kicked in and in all cases I healed without any scarring. I guess that was a result of the aura’s action on my body. I’m also guessing that since we have been in almost constant contact, and very intimate contact at that, that my aura is acting on your body the same way as it does on mine. The other Lois and Clark haven’t mentioned any problems resulting from her exposure to his aura. It has to be safe.” Clark got up off the bed and moved over to one of his bags and opened it. Reaching in he pulled out a small packet. Returning to the bed he held out his hand to her. “This is the final piece of the set. I had removed it from the case because of your injuries. Since it appears that you will not have any scarring as a result of your wound I think I can give it to you now.”

Reaching out a tentative hand she took the packet and opened it. She gasped as she realized just what it was. Holding it by the clasp she raised it up in front of her eyes to get a closer look. “It’s beautiful! Was this also from that same stone?”

“Yes, that was the final piece. It’s a belly button jewel. In order for it to be seen you would need to have a bare midriff. Now that we’re pretty sure you will be without a scar you should be able to wear it.”

“You know, I hadn’t really thought about that, I had just been so happy to be alive and with you … I hadn’t worried about that.”

Clark went over and picked up the jewel box and she placed the jewel in its depression in the velvet. She ran her hands over the various pieces thinking of how this set represented how he felt about her. She looked at him <He called me the queen of his heart. He certainly treats me like a fairy tale princess. He is definitely my Prince Charming.> “Now the set is complete.” She said with a touch of awe in her voice. “It’s magnificent!”

Clark returned the jewel box to its place and returned to the bed. They returned to the interrupted discussion.

“This other Lois and Clark; you’re going to need to tell me more about them. How you met them and what you have done together. Wow, I just realized, all those stories you’ve been telling me, have you been doing any ‘super’ things while you were in all these different places?”

“Well, since you asked, yes, I did. Actually that was why I moved so much. Too many miraculous rescues in an area and people start to ask questions. When they did I would move on. I’ll tell you about it later. Right now let’s go get the picnic basket and head out to the Ubuntu.”

They did just that. When they got to the Ubuntu Clark took in the spring lines and Lois eased the boat out of the slip. She set course upstream and they cruised for a couple of hours. They found a nice area and anchored.

Clark brought out the lunch and sat in one of the deck chairs. Lois sat in his lap and opened the basket. She started feeding both of them while Clark held her and stroked her body. The consumption of the lunch would occasionally be interrupted by some lengthy kissing sessions. It was a good thing that it was a cold lunch to start with.

After they finished lunch Lois stood and slowly spinning around surveyed the horizon in a 360 degree arc. Determining that there were no other vessels in sight she disappeared into the cabin. When she returned she had her sun tan lotion and towel. Clark thought <What’s wrong with this picture? I’ve got it! She’s still in jeans and a top. Why does she have the lotion and towel?>

Clark watched as she climbed up on the roof of the cabin. From this new elevation Lois did another slow 360 degree spin scanning the horizon and when she was satisfied that they were alone she beckoned Clark to join her. He floated up to the cabin roof and gave her a quizzical look.

“I just thought that since we are all alone out here that we could do a sun bath together.”

Clark surreptitiously used his x-ray vision and determined that she didn’t have the bikini on under her clothes. He didn’t have his swim trunks on either. His quizzical look intensified.

She reached out and unbuttoned the button of his polo shirt and then reached down to grasp the hem. She pulled it slowly up and he stretched his arms over his head so that she could take it completely off of him. As she dropped it to the cabin roof she reached up and started slowly sliding her hands all over his chest. When she had been doing this for a while she reached down and unbuttoned his jeans and slowly ran his zipper down.

He reached out and unbuttoned her top and reaching down pulled her top up. She put her arms over her head so that he could remove it. He pulled her into a hug and kiss and while he held her close he unhooked her bra. When she stepped back her bra joined their shirts on the cabin roof.

He unbuttoned her jeans and knelt in front of her as he slid them down her luscious legs. As he started slowly pushing them down, he followed the waistband down with kisses as more flesh was revealed. Kissing the outside and front and as he moved around to the inner thigh she tried to spread her legs but the jeans wouldn’t let her and she whimpered in frustration. He slowly removed her jeans worshiping her legs by kissing them from hip to ankle. When she was finally able to step out of them she emitted a sigh of relief.

Thus started a period of marital intimacy. After which she picked up the sun tan lotion and handed it to him. With an arched eyebrow she asked “Want to put this on for me?”

With a mock serious tone Clark said. “Your slave madam.”

Lois laughed. “No, not my slave, my husband. I love the sound of that and I love you.” She said as she put her sunglasses on and lay back on the towel.

This time when he was applying the lotion he did her front as well as her back and he was able to pay special attention to those areas of her body that hadn’t had any prior opportunity to be exposed to the sun.

When he finished lathering up her body she pushed him down intending to take her turn enjoying the feel of every square inch of his magnificent naked body as she applied the lotion to him. Just as she was about to he stopped her and said, “I really don’t need any lotion. You see I don’t sunburn. I get my powers from sunlight.”

With a pout she said, “So you’re taking away my fun?”

“Do you need the lotion as an excuse to put your hands on me?”

“No, I guess I don’t.” Suiting her actions to her words she set aside the lotion and proceeded to enjoy the feel of his skin under her hands. She came to the conclusion that she enjoyed it this way almost as much.

As they lay there side by side Clark told her about retrieving the Ubuntu from Dongou.

“After I left at the end of visiting hours, I went back to the hotel. I changed into my dark clothing and took off from the roof and flew to the outskirts of Dongou. I settled up with our watchman and released the boat from the slip. I took her out under power until I was out of sight and then I idled the engine. That was when I started to fly again.”

“You said that you were flying standing still. How does that work?”

“When we’re done here I’ll show you. I’ve got a lot of things to show you.”

The rest of the day was spent showing Lois his powers. At the end of the day they returned the Ubuntu to her slip in the port and returned to the hotel.

For the next several days the honeymooners contented themselves with exploring one another and discovering even more of each other’s likes and dislikes.

June 18, 1992

When it had been two full weeks since her release from the hospital Lois was due to return for a post op checkup. They arrived at the hospital at about 10 AM.

When Lois reported in she was sent to exam 6 to await the doctor. At 10:30 doctor M’benga walked in the door.

“And how is our patient today? You are looking very well indeed!” He had noted the rosy color in her cheeks and her vibrant appearance.

“I’m just fine doctor. I haven’t felt this good in a long time.”

“It appears as though your husband is taking good care of you.”

“Doctor M’benga you have no idea how well he is taking care of me. I couldn’t ask for a more devoted, patient and caring husband. He’s just … super.” This was said with a look at Clark that said ‘We share a secret’.

“Well, let’s just see how super his care has been. Let’s start with your vitals.” As he started taking her vitals he continued the conversation. “What kinds of activities have you been engaging in these last couple of weeks?”

“Well, let’s see. We’ve had some picnic lunches at the golf club grounds, we’ve gone out on our boat and done some sun bathing and swimming but mostly we have been spending a lot of time in our rooms together.”

He had only been half listening as he was taking her vitals. That concluded he asked her “Would you please raise your shirt so that I can inspect the surgery site?”

Lois looked at Clark. They both knew that he was in for a shock when she pulled her shirt up. He gave her a nod indicating that she should go ahead. She reached down and grasped the hem of her tank top and pulled it up as high as the bottom of her bra.

Doctor M’benga looked at where he was sure the surgery site had been but all he could discern was a slight reddening in the area. There wasn’t even a scar to show where the bullet had entered or where the incision had been made. He reached out and touched her unblemished skin with a bewildered look on his face. “This is incredible! What has happened to the scarring?” He looked over at Clark. “How have you done this? How did you remove all signs of her injury? I must know! This is a medical miracle! We have to market this! Can you imagine, people with no scars after plastic surgery, people with severe burns recovering without skin grafts. The possibilities are endless!”

Clark replied, “Really doctor, all I’ve done is follow your orders and changed the dressing as needed. I guess she’s just a good healer.”

“This is one for the medical journals. I would have liked to have documented your healing process with pictures. It’s such a shame that wasn’t done. Well, you may pull your shirt down my dear. It looks like my work is done! I see no further need of you coming in to see me unless you determine that there is a need.”

Clark said, “Thank you doctor M’benga for everything. I will not forget what you have done for us and I will express my appreciation in the future. You can count on it. Oh, Dr. M’benga, before I forget there is a possibility that someone from the rebel cause could try to ascertain if anyone was admitted with gunshot wounds recently. It’s extremely important that no one find out about my wife’s injuries. An order will be forthcoming from the mayor’s office that the records be sealed but, I would ask, as a special favor to us that both you and Dr. Bashir as well as your staff keep all of this strictly in confidence.”

“My boy, think nothing of it. I will pass the request on to Dr. Bashir and you can count on our confidentiality. As for your gratitude, it’s not necessary; I was simply doing my job. I’m just sorry we were not able to document her healing process. That would have made a terrific journal article.” He picked up her chart and wrote ‘Discharged’ across the bottom shook hands with both of them. Lois pulled him down and gave him a kiss on the cheek. He thanked her and left.

comments go here

To be continued in Chapter 27 – Celebration

Last edited by KenJ; 04/30/14 02:53 AM.

Herb replied, “My boy, I never say … impossible.” "Lois and Clarks"

My stories can be found here

kj