Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
#87256 03/10/13 09:14 AM
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
mrsMxyzptlk: Welcome to "Wrong Clark". smile1 Thanks for reading.
Lois doesn't like Rocky Road?! Squee!!!!! I love it!! That definitely brought a smile to my face. Hmm.. I guess she's got repressed pseudo-memories of Dan and her conversations with Sarah, doesn't she?
Perhaps. evil

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.
#87257 07/07/13 08:54 PM
J
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
J
You've got to remember the only Lois he knows well is that post-Clark Lois from canon dimension and SHE's nice.
Well, at least to alt-Clark. He was too infatuated with her to notice how she treated anyone else.

Ooooh! Didn’t Doc Friskin use RR to describe Call-Me-Daniel?
Actually, it was Sarah, Olsen's potential soul-mate from "Target: Jimmy Olsen", but it probably has lodged in the back of Lois's mind and causes her Rocky Road aversion.

Then why did she have a job interview that required a business outfit?
I don't spefically recall any mention of a job interview? And, though it is practiced rarely nowadays with the younger generation, some of us do appreciate when job applicants dress up for an interview (even for jobs outside of the office-sector).
Maybe Lucy was trying to get an office job for the summer. This is not unheard for secretarial jobs to be given to people without college degrees. Anyway, Lucy having a job interview and her really being able to get the job are not the same.

John Pack Lambert
#87258 07/14/13 10:05 PM
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Originally posted by John Lambert:
EW: You've got to remember the only Lois he knows well is that post-Clark Lois from canon dimension and SHE's nice.
JOHN: Well, at least to alt-Clark. He was too infatuated with her to notice how she treated anyone else.
To whom was canon Lois un-nice to in alt-world? Besides Tempus? She was even fairly polite to Lana.

Ooooh! Didn’t Doc Friskin use RR to describe Call-Me-Daniel?
JOHN: Actually, it was Sarah, Olsen's potential soul-mate from "Target: Jimmy Olsen", but it probably has lodged in the back of Lois's mind and causes her Rocky Road aversion.
[Linked Image]

Maybe Lucy was trying to get an office job for the summer. This is not unheard for secretarial jobs to be given to people without college degrees. Anyway, Lucy having a job interview and her really being able to get the job are not the same.
I try to dress nicely for whatever type job I'm applying for. Better to overdress than to show up in shorty-shorts, flip-flops, and chewing gum (sadly, not unheard of in this day-and-age, where people don't realize turning off your phone while at work should be a GIVEN.)

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard