OP Offline
Pulitzer
comments go here.

Herb replied, “My boy, I never say … impossible.” "Lois and Clarks"

My stories can be found here

kj
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Now that was a very different reveal. Imagine waking up five feet above your bed?

But I still think Lois is taking this awfully calmly. So far she has not gone into 'babble mode' not once. Just an observation.

Beyond that, this part was very well written and imaginative. Poor Clark is trying to explain his abilities and do so in such a way as to not have his wife running away in terror.

Good explanation about where his money came from. Clark has always relied on his abilities as a writer to earn money. His need to help people dovetails nicely with working at the Daily Planet. The job provides an excellent source of information not just locally but worldwide.

Can hardly wait for the next installment. thumbsup

Morgana

A writer's job is to think of new plots and create characters who stay with you long after the final page has been read. If that mission is accomplished than we have done what we set out to do, which is to entertain and hopefully educate.
KenJ Offline OP
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
Hi Morgana,

You must keep in mind that this is not canon Lois. This is Alt Lois and her reactions to situations can be somewhat different.

We are just a little over the half way point and there are still some surprises in store.

Remember, Clark has decided that they have changed history and now they are going to have to deal with all of that as well.

kj
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Ooops! Right you are!!!

This is another universe.

More surprises? Oh boy, I take it Perry is going to be shocked his Ace investigative reporter is married.

So will a certain person named Lana? Even if she did hang up on Clark?

Bring it on!

Morgana

A writer's job is to think of new plots and create characters who stay with you long after the final page has been read. If that mission is accomplished than we have done what we set out to do, which is to entertain and hopefully educate.
KenJ Offline OP
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
Another thing to keep in mind - Perry doesn't know Clark from Adam because we are at a point in the timeline that predates his hire at the Planet.

Lana, funny you should mention her. As with my earlier comment, we are at a point before she and Clark were engaged, although they did have 'an understanding'. It could still be a bit sticky.

kj
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Anything regarding Lana Lang could be considering icky...not sticky.

Morgana

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard