Clark and Lois The Lost Years Matchmaker Chronicles Vol 3 25/46

By Ken Janney

This version is rated PG-13

* denotes emphasis *
< denotes thoughts >
[ playback of a recording or TV Commentary]
/ telepathic communications /
(#) footnotes

As always comments are welcome. (ken.janney@kjanney.com)

Reminder:
Universal Locator Designation
Alpha 023 x Gamma 004 x Tau -120 - Canon Lois and Clark universe also called – Prime
Alpha 023 x Gamma 025 x Tau 036 – Canon Alt Clark universe also called – Alt 1

Previously –

Lois let out a small gasp at this statement and asked “You’ve *never* made love to a woman before?”

“Honest, I haven’t. I was waiting for the right woman and you know who that is. I did have some experience with Lana and Mayson, you know some petting and such, but we never went ‘all the way’ and there was that trick that Suzanne and Colette played on me that I told you about.

“Well, I’ve got a confession to make to you. I’ve never done this either. In the past, all my failed relationships failed because I wouldn’t go all the way with the guy I was with. When I wouldn’t go there the guys I was interested in started calling me frigid, a lesbian or “ a really sarcastic tone entered her voice as she finished, “and I really liked this one, ‘The Ice Queen’, just because I wouldn’t have sex with them. Oh, we did the petting thing too but I was waiting until I was serious about someone. It looks like we’re a matched set. In view of this I think we need to make this very special for both of us. Do you think we can do it? I for one don’t want to wait any longer. Let’s try.” She leaned in and they started kissing, a deep full kiss of soul shattering proportions. Lois experienced that blissful haze she had been in on previous occasions but this time she had an object in mind and a kiss, no matter how wonderful was not going to satisfy her.

She crawled on top of him and lay down with as much of her skin touching his as was humanly possible. She started sliding her breasts back and forth across his chest. Every time her erect nipples came in contact with his nipples they both let out a soft moan. While she continued this she initiated another kiss. As their tongues performed a gentle duel she knew that she couldn’t hold out much longer. After a time of intimacy Lois lay down flat on his chest stretched her legs out on top of his and promptly fell asleep. Clark’s hands continued to explore her body for a time and then he too fell asleep.

Some time later in the afterglow of their lovemaking Lois was still groggy with sleep and lying on his chest when she reached over with her leg preparatory to rolling off of him. When she did her leg didn’t find anything to rest on. She straightened her leg and started questing with it for the bed but it was nowhere within reach. This fact slowly filtered its way into her consciousness and she opened her eyes. She looked over his shoulder expecting to see that they had moved to the very edge of the bed and that her leg was dangling over the side. Her eyes opened very wide as she said in a less than calm voice “Clark. *Clark* **Clark**” He finally awoke. “She looked him in the eyes because she was afraid to look anywhere but at him right then and said, “Clark, we’re floating five feet above the bed! How can this be????”

And Now:

Chapter 25 – Revelation
June 4, 1992 nighttime

Since Lois had brought Clark to full wakefulness they suddenly plummeted down to the bed, which almost broke under the impact. Lois was looking at him as she said “How did you do that??? It was you wasn’t it?”

With a sheepish look on his face Clark said “I hadn’t gotten to that part of the story yet.”

Lois said “Okay give. How did you do that? I didn’t see any wires.”

“No, no wires. Just me.” Clark looked out the window and saw that it was dark outside. “I need to clean up because I still carry the evidence of your gift. I can’t tell you how much I love you for that. Then we need to get dressed and then I’m going to show you something.” He went over to the dresser and closet and pulled out his and hers dark outfits and then helped her get dressed before he cleaned up and changed into his outfit.

They exited the suite and he led her to the roof. Since darkness had already fallen, Lois looked around at the skyline and the lights of the city. “It’s pretty up here.”

While Lois was looking around and drinking in the scenery Clark began to tell her his story.

“Alright, let’s recap. I’m from the future. I came back in time to rescue you from being killed by the rebels. Now comes the hardest part of the story. I told you that I grew up in Smallville, Kansas, but that’s not where I was born. Lois, I’m going to be telling you some things now that you’re going to find harder to believe than my being a time traveler. Lois, I’m not from here.”

“I knew that, you said you were from Kansas.”

“No, I mean I’m not from here here … the Earth.”

Lois laughed “Not from around here meaning the Earth. If you’re not from here then how did we just have such a wonderful time making love? It was my very first time and I actually felt that it was a lot more than just sex. We make love and it’s fantastic.”

“Lois, not all extra-terrestrials are little green men or bug eyed monsters.” Clark continued “Because I’m not from around here there are things that I can do that are beyond what normal men can do.”

“Are you trying to tell me that you are better at sex than normal men because you’re not from around here? I really have no basis for comparison, but if I did I might still agree with you. What we do together is super!”

“Well, I don’t know if that is a power or if that’s just us being meant for each other but, you ain’t seen nothin’ yet.” He wrapped his arms around her and gently floated them up higher and higher.

Lois went rigid in his arms for a few seconds and then relaxed. She asked “Clark, you’re doing this, right?”

“Yes, I am.”

“Good, because I didn’t want to think I was seeing things. This is how you got me to Brazzaville and the hospital isn’t it?”

“Yes, I couldn’t let you die because I was afraid to reveal what I could do.”

“Let’s go back down. I want you to carry me the way you did when you carried me across the threshold.” Clark descended just as gently as he had ascended until they were back on the roof. She turned toward him and placed her arms around his neck. He placed an arm behind her back and another under her knees and lifted her into his arms. She felt a gentle breeze on her face as he took off straight up. She had been looking at his face the entire time. When he stopped ascending she looked around. When she looked down she saw Brazzaville spread out below her all the lights looking like a field of sparkling jewels. “Clark, this is wonderful! I love it! It feels so free, no motors, no wings no flight attendants nothing but you and me. How do you do it? Is this how you got my clothes from the Ubuntu?”

“Yes, it is but, Lois, this isn’t the only thing I can do.”

“Wow, you mean that there is more!” Lois felt like she was a kid again and she had just gotten a present. She couldn’t wait to see all of it. “What else can you do?”

“I can hear your heartbeat across a crowded room and know that it’s yours. It must be part of the soul mates thing. From the moment you got off the plane I have been able to hear your heartbeat. It reassures me that you’re okay when I can hear it. Even when you were in room 503 I could hear it through the walls. I fell asleep to that comforting sound.”

“That’s so sweet. Okay, you can fly, you can hear my heartbeat. What about other things, can you hear things besides my heart?”

“Oh, yes, I can hear almost everything, it’s just that your heartbeat is special. I can see things at great distances, see through solid objects and start fires with my eyes. I have very strong lungs and can use my breath to chill things. I used it on your hands at the port when you slid down the hawser so that they wouldn’t blister. I can move very fast, I’m very strong and I can’t be hurt except by one thing.”

With childlike exuberance she said “Wow, all of that? When can you show me some of them?”

“I think that this is enough for one night. Let’s go back have dinner and go to bed.”

She chuckled as she replied “Okay, but I’m going to have a hard time sleeping. I feel like it’s Christmas Eve and I’ve got presents to open.” She tightened her arms around his neck to pull herself up so that she could give him a kiss. The kiss deepened and they were both so involved in it that Clark lost his concentration until he felt that they were falling out of the sky. The kiss was broken and so was their fall. He smiled at her in apology and directed their path back to the hotel roof. They landed safely and returned to their room, ordered room service and settled in for the evening.

It had been a very eventful day. True to her word Lois had a hard time falling asleep. They lay for a time in each other’s arms. Lois said, “Do you think you need to check the dressing? Our earlier activity … “

To facilitate this he helped her remove her nightshirt. As she lay there in just her panties Clark checked the dressing in a rather cursory way but continued to stand there enjoying the view. “You look just fine to me.”

With a mischievous look and an arched eyebrow she asked, “Are you commenting on the surgery site?”

With an equally mischievous look he replied “I think you look just fine.”

Rather than immediately replacing her nightshirt Lois took his hands and brought them to her breasts. She said “Just how fine do you think I look?”

“You are the finest woman I have ever had the pleasure of meeting. I couldn’t help falling in love with you, you’re so fine.”

His hands on her breasts felt so good she let out a contented sigh and said, “Do you think a little exercise would tire me out so that I could sleep?” In response Clark lay down next to her as he continued to fondle her breasts. They started kissing and she was enjoying it until suddenly his lips left hers. She felt bereft until she then felt his lips at the side of her face and then her ear as he kissed it and then sucked on and nibbled her earlobe. He briefly stuck his tongue in her ear before moving to the side of her neck. He left a trail of kisses from the side of her neck down across her collarbone and on down along the side of her breast. As he was doing this she felt like she should be purring like a cat.

Then he circled her breast with his tongue and continued around and around in ever decreasing circles until he was circling the areola. Reaching out with his tongue he started flicking it over her slightly distended nipple until it became upright and firm. She pulled his head back up and reclaimed his lips in a very deep kiss.

When they came up for air she said “Make love to me Clark.”

There was a period of marital intimacy after which he lay next to her, stroking her body, caressing her breasts and tweaking her nipples. She turned to him moving over to lie on his chest. Her naked breasts were pleasantly being crushed against his strong chest as she laid her head on his shoulder. As she was yawning she thought <Wow, talk about déjà vu. This was almost an exact replay of the dream I had while we were in that tent. I think I’ll tell Clark about it later.> In the afterglow of their lovemaking they both drifted off to sleep in each other’s arms.

The next day they awoke in each other’s arms, just the way they had fallen asleep. Lois felt more rested than she had since she was shot. Clark was already awake and with a smile on his face said “Good morning wife.”

She smiled back at him and replied “Good morning husband. I feel wonderful today. Are you sure that one of your powers isn’t making me heal more quickly? I feel like since you picked me up I have made more progress healing than I did my last week in the hospital.”

“I don’t think it is, but, I do have an aura that surrounds my body. It helps protect me from harm and it extends to anyone I’m in contact with. We haven’t been apart since I picked you up except for some very brief times. Let’s try an experiment. I’ll hold you and cuddle you and kiss you and love you constantly until you’re completely healed.”

Lois, with a dreamy look in her eyes and a smile on her lips said “That sounds like the kind of experiment I would like to try. Come here and kiss me.”

He scrunched down in the bed and started kissing her. After a few minutes they separated and he asked “What do you want to do today?”

“I want you to tell me more of the story!”

“Let’s order some breakfast from room service and then I’ll tell you some more.”

While he was ordering the breakfast he ordered a picnic lunch for later, and then he rejoined her in the bed.

“One of the questions I have had is where you’re getting all your money?”

“Before Herb dropped me off in 1992 I took some time to mine some gold and jewels. The Sapphire set I gave you for your wedding present was one of the uncut gems I had mined. That is the ultimate matched set because it’s all from one stone. I took it to the jeweler where we bought our rings and had the stone cut, polished and mounted. I think he did a good job.”

“Well, if you can do that, why work for the Planet?”

“It’s a matter of philosophy. I don’t feel that I have these powers so that I can benefit myself. I feel that I have them to help others. The only reason I did it this time was the importance of the mission, you. I needed to be free enough so that I could be ready when you arrived. Also, in this time I don’t have a source of income because I don’t have a real job. I work for the Planet because I like to and I have a legitimate source of income. That is all changed now. Now I have a chance to start working for the Planet even sooner than I did. I need to tell you more of the story. In my time I was called Superman and everyone knew that Clark Kent was Superman. If that was still the case we would have had more difficulty being married than we will now. Since we have changed history at this point there, is no Superman and no one knows that Clark Kent is him. We can be married as Lois and Clark and have a private life just as the other Lois and Clark do and I can help out as Superman. We’ll have to decide how to go about that. There are also advantages to working for the Planet. I have access to all the resources for research and early notification of problems which would require my intervention.”

“I guess I can see that. It’s nice to be actively employed. Besides, I’ve kinda liked working with you as my partner. Just imagine how much easier our investigations will be with what you can do. No more fire escapes to the roof; you can just whoosh us up. No more fear of being caught because you can hear the security guard coming. The possibilities are endless.”

Clark started to laugh “You and the other Lois are like two peas in a pod. If I didn’t know better I’d think you were her.”

“Well, is that a bad thing?”

“No, it makes you adorable. Your zest for life and your tenacity make you what and who you are. The woman I love. We’ll have to discuss just how far we’ll go utilizing my powers on an investigation though. There is another thing that we need to discuss. There is one thing that can hurt me. It’s a substance called Kryptonite. I want to do something about it before I make my debut as Superman, but, that is still in the future and comes later in the story. Can you wait a bit?”

“Okay, I’ll wait but I’m getting anxious to hear more.”

“Right now we need to concentrate on getting you well.”

“Alright, but, I have another question. Why didn’t you use your powers on this investigation?”

“I did, you just didn’t know that I did. When you were falling off the hawser I used superspeed to get to you and superstrength to pull you up. I used my superhearing to follow you by listening to your heartbeat while you were sneaking up on me.”

“So you knew I was there the whole time! You allowed me to ‘stick you up’ and then turned the tables on me with the Windmill. I should hate you for that. You know, you promised to go over that move with me and you never did and see where that got me?”

“I apologize for that oversight. As soon as you are up to it I will, just in case we are in that situation again, but, in my own defense I’ll just say that I wasn’t going to presume to teach my Sensei.”

At that comment she couldn’t restrain her laughter. “With all that you can do, did you really need me to teach you?”

“Yes, I did and I still do. You don’t know the extent of what I can do as yet but when you do I think you’ll see that learning control is very important. What you have taught me has helped. About that incident at the warehouse, it was the only way I could reveal myself to you so that I could work with you. Besides, I think we both enjoyed that particular encounter.”

“My toes still curl when I think about it, which is often.”

“Ah, you see. It wasn’t wasted. To actually answer your question, before your arrival I had found and infiltrated the rebel camp. That was how I knew when the ship with the arms was to arrive.”

“Okay, so how can we use this knowledge to finish this investigation?”

“I really hadn’t given it much thought. What we need are names and maybe some pictures, right?”

“Yeah, that should wrap it up nicely!. How can we get them?”

“Before you arrived I found a spot in the foothills near the camp where I could watch what was going on. I was able to fly in and hide while I listened in on their meetings.”

“What if you took a recorder with you and recorded a conversation about the illegal guns? That would finish it up nicely.”

“It’ll require a couple of days away? Will you be okay on your own?”

“Take me with you!”

“We’ll be hiding out in the foothills all day. Are you sure you want to do this?”

Lowering her voice until it took on a sultry tone Lois said, “It’ll be fun! You can fly us up there at night; we can take a picnic basket with us. It’ll be just the two of us, away from everybody and everything.”

comments go here

To be continued in Chapter 26 – A Surprise for Dr. M’benga

Last edited by KenJ; 04/30/14 02:54 AM.

Herb replied, “My boy, I never say … impossible.” "Lois and Clarks"

My stories can be found here

kj