Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
#87168 06/19/12 09:33 AM
Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Online Content
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Well, at least we have until a year from now Christmas, right?
So, we getting two years worth of story? hyper

Just keep "poor Clark" saved on your clipboard.
Would it be easier to just update my FDK template and add 'poor Clark' after each quote?

Of course, that isn't factoring in YOUR vacation.
True. Although, the last vacation I kind of skipped doing anything but reading and FDKing. So, not so productive in terms of new content. *Maybe* one should try and do it differently this time around.

wave Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.
#87169 06/19/12 07:00 PM
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
So, we getting two years worth of story?
You mean to write it? Or within one story? [Linked Image] (BTW: This means I'm not going to answer either of those questions. [Linked Image])

Would it be easier to just update my FDK template and add 'poor Clark' after each quote?
That would be evil

True. Although, the last vacation I kind of skipped doing anything but reading and FDKing. So, not so productive in terms of new content. *Maybe* one should try and do it differently this time around.
I believe we've been promised a story by Sept. 1. wink After reading Sue S.'s story though, mine might not end up on the light side. :rolleyes:

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.
#87170 06/20/12 08:27 AM
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Online Content
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
You mean to write it? Or within one story? - (BTW: This means I'm not going to answer either of those questions. - )
Interprets this as 'Virginia will spend two years writing parts for the story while she keeps posting EoD and has a 30 part buffer'.

I believe we've been promised a story by Sept. 1.
I just found Clark: [Linked Image]

After reading Sue S.'s story though, mine might not end up on the light side.
/recommends you start writing that story before Sue starts posting again/

wave Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

#87171 06/20/12 09:46 AM
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Interprets this as 'Virginia will spend two years writing parts for the story while she keeps posting EoD and has a 30 part buffer'.
[Linked Image] No, I'm hoping to be done with Wrong Clark before the end of the year. Hey, I'm just finishing up the second (darker) story arc, so I'm happy. My characters get to come and play now. smile1

/recommends you start writing that story before Sue starts posting again/
I might just keep it for when this story gets too... hmmm what's that anagram that Iolanthe likes to use?... Right! UST. So, when this story gets too UST(y) I might have to switch hats to work on another story. laugh Currently, Sue's story is 1000% UST it's already smoking and Lois is about to thud .

/pst. I noticed the complete change of topic when I mentioned YOUR summer ficathon story./

VirginiaR.
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.
#87172 06/20/12 10:23 AM
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Online Content
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Currently, Sue's story is 1000% UST it's already smoking and Lois is about to [Thud] .
True, our [Linked Image] is about to [Linked Image] . But that's what [Linked Image] are for.

/pst. I noticed the complete change of topic when I mentioned YOUR summer ficathon story./
That is interesting. I think I got distracted looking for [Linked Image]

wave Michael

#87173 06/21/12 06:22 AM
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Originally posted by Darth Michael:
True, our [Linked Image] is about to [Linked Image] . But that's what [Linked Image] are for.
I'm sure Sue S. appreciates all your shameless plugging for story. Make sure you pick up your royality check. wink

That is interesting. I think I got distracted looking for [Linked Image]
rotflol I'm sensing a pattern here.

VirginiaR.
---
#87174 06/21/12 07:41 AM
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Online Content
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
[Linked Image]

peep Michael

#87175 07/07/13 06:58 PM
J
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
J
Originally posted by VirginiaR:
[Linked Image] No, I'm hoping to be done with Wrong Clark before the end of the year. Hey, I'm just finishing up the second (darker) story arc, so I'm happy. My characters get to come and play now. smile1
Hmm, somehow I don't think Virginia expected this story to be as long as it was. Although if she had kept up posting every-other-day, well, who knows. These days we wonder if she will finish in 2013.

John Pack Lambert
#87176 07/14/13 09:56 PM
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Originally posted by John Lambert:
Hmm, somehow I don't think Virginia expected this story to be as long as it was. Although if she had kept up posting every-other-day, well, who knows. These days we wonder if she will finish in 2013.
notworthy

Hey, at least, I'm still posting. Part 126 *WILL* be posted on Tuesday!

VirginiaR.
---
#87177 07/15/13 06:17 AM
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Online Content
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Hmm... 74 parts until part 200. 2 parts a week. 37 weeks. Yeah, this is going to take just right before the next season of Game of Thrones begins. cool

wave Michael

#87178 07/15/13 12:36 PM
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Originally posted by Darth Michael:
Hmm... 74 parts until part 200. 2 parts a week. 37 weeks. Yeah, this is going to take just right before the next season of Game of Thrones begins. cool

wave Michael
thud

VirginiaR.
---
#87179 07/15/13 05:57 PM
J
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
J
Originally posted by VirginiaR:
</font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by John Lambert:
<strong> Hmm, somehow I don't think Virginia expected this story to be as long as it was. Although if she had kept up posting every-other-day, well, who knows. These days we wonder if she will finish in 2013.
help , I guess I can't say that, it might give something away.

John Pack Lambert
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard