Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
They only did it once. So,[psst]
So, don't tell Sheriff Harris?

[woohoo](I love that guy!)
Me, too.

*HE* thought it felt good, and didn't hear any complaints.
And Rachel just figured out after the experimentation that men are simply not her style.

And I'm guessing, based on her experience level, Lois wouldn't know either way.
Lois: He's a *super* man.
Cat: Meee...

He's been in this dimension less than 2 weeks, Michael. Give him a break!
Spoil sport.

Never mind. I didn't realize that THAT was our point.
blush I only have that one point?

wave Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.
#87072 06/15/12 07:51 AM
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
So, don't tell Sheriff Harris?
Which Sheriff Harris would that be? Canon Sheriff RACHEL Harris? Or Another Lois's Sheriff MAX Harris? or the implied father of Rachel and Max, who might also have been Sheriff?

And Rachel just figured out after the experimentation that men are simply not her style.
wave

I only have that one point?
laugh

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.
#87073 06/15/12 08:14 AM
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
or the implied father of Rachel and Max, who might also have been Sheriff?
Oops? Was that just Nan (?) who made that fanon?

Meee wantee? Or Meee - Yeah, right, Lois. [Roll Eyes] ?? (And HOW would Cat know, again?)
Second one. Meeee with a falling pitch.
Umm... "Meeeehhh"?

wave Michael

PS: Still reading part 7. But I have good excuses. Like Lois with 'but the door was unlocked' and 'but the window was clearly broken using that brick over there'.

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.
#87074 07/07/13 05:20 PM
J
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
J
Okay. Now I have to do the fullblown time analysis. (don't know if I should include this, since it's not too detailed but- Spoiler Alert!)

Time A- canon timeline. Tempus does not kill Baby Clark, time goes on as normal.

Time B- AL timeline. Tempus does kill Baby Clark, resulting in the Clark-less time with Lois and her wayward memories of time A.

Time C- WC timeline(aka: the resolved AL timeline). Tempus kills baby Clark. Lois lives through AL timeline, with time A memories. NONE OF THIS ACTUALLY HAPPENS, even though it has. Because instead, AltClark arrives in Time B to try and change the outcome to more along the lines of Time A, back in 1993.

AltTime A- the Alt universe of canon. Which AltClark has now abandoned.
But actually Clark abandoned altTime A in 1997, so since it is only 1993 here, he has not "now" abandoned altTime A, he just will abandon it.

John Pack Lambert
#87075 07/07/13 05:41 PM
J
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
J
I've read stories where Clark was sexually involved with other women, before he met Lois, who didn't know he had the ability of flight (I know [Eek!] ). And while this, I'm guessing, is physically possible, I could never imagine it being all that pleasureable for him, IMHO.
There are also lots of stories where Lois gets pregnant from Clark without realizing in the process he can fly. Although to be fair, most of the authors seem to have assumed that Clark does not spontaneously start to float but has to will it to happen.

That said, considering that in canon Clark starts to float when he sees Lois at the White Orchid Ball, apparently as a reaction to being attracted to her, I think that you have to deviate from canon to have Clark and Lois not floating while making love.

Although, I guess Clark floating and Lois realizing he is floating are two different issues. Especially since she likes to be on top.

John Pack Lambert
#87076 07/14/13 09:51 PM
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Originally posted by John Lambert:
But actually Clark abandoned altTime A in 1997, so since it is only 1993 here, he has not "now" abandoned altTime A, he just will abandon it.
If you want to get into semantics... yes. But, since he's already abandoned it in the future...

EW: I've read stories where Clark was sexually involved with other women, before he met Lois, who didn't know he had the ability of flight (I know [Eek!] ). And while this, I'm guessing, is physically possible, I could never imagine it being all that pleasureable for him, IMHO.

JOHN: There are also lots of stories where Lois gets pregnant from Clark without realizing in the process he can fly. Although to be fair, most of the authors seem to have assumed that Clark does not spontaneously start to float but has to will it to happen.
Really? I can only recall one or two. In a couple, she was so in the moment she doesn't realize they are floating. In the others, they were so out of it (due to Red K or Revenge), neither of them could exactly remember what exactly happened, anyway.

That said, considering that in canon Clark starts to float when he sees Lois at the White Orchid Ball, apparently as a reaction to being attracted to her, I think that you have to deviate from canon to have Clark and Lois not floating while making love.

Although, I guess Clark floating and Lois realizing he is floating are two different issues. Especially since she likes to be on top.
Exactly.

VirginiaR.
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.
#87077 07/15/13 05:49 PM
J
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
J
Really? I can only recall one or two. In a couple, she was so in the moment she doesn't realize they are floating. In the others, they were so out of it (due to Red K or Revenge), neither of them could exactly remember what exactly happened, anyway.
I think I was mostly thinking about the story where they meet in Israel, get together for the night, and then she runs off before the next morning. There I think flying is something Clark has to will.

Then there was the story where they meet as teenagers, and she gets pregnant, and then Clark raises the child. I don't think she learned he was Super in that encounter, but he was maybe 18, so maybe not flying yet.

The other story that comes to mind is "It Happened one Super Night", but there she knows he can fly, just not that he is Clark, so that is a different story.

There was also the story where Clark first meets Lois in a bar where she is going by Wanda Detroit, and then they go back to his place, and then the next day he realizes that was Lois Lane, who he will now be working with. She does not get pregnant, but I think they did make love, and she did not realize he was Super.

John Pack Lambert
#87078 07/27/13 09:07 PM
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
I think I was mostly thinking about the story where they meet in Israel, get together for the night, and then she runs off before the next morning. There I think flying is something Clark has to will.

Then there was the story where they meet as teenagers, and she gets pregnant, and then Clark raises the child. I don't think she learned he was Super in that encounter, but he was maybe 18, so maybe not flying yet.

The other story that comes to mind is "It Happened one Super Night", but there she knows he can fly, just not that he is Clark, so that is a different story.
Wow, must catch up on my reading. I don't think I've read any of those.

There was also the story where Clark first meets Lois in a bar where she is going by Wanda Detroit, and then they go back to his place, and then the next day he realizes that was Lois Lane, who he will now be working with. She does not get pregnant, but I think they did make love, and she did not realize he was Super.
Stardust, wasn't it? That's a good one. thumbsup If he floated I doubt Lois would have known, she was so over the moon for him despite his hovel.

VirginiaR.
---
#87079 07/28/13 05:13 PM
J
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
J
Originally posted by VirginiaR:
[b] I think I was mostly thinking about the story where they meet in Israel, get together for the night, and then she runs off before the next morning. There I think flying is something Clark has to will.

Wow, must catch up on my reading. I don't think I've read any of those.

Stardust, wasn't it? That's a good one. thumbsup If he floated I doubt Lois would have known, she was so over the moon for him despite his hovel. [/b]
I guess you have a point that him floating and her noticing are different issues.

John Pack Lambert
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard