Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
A
Columnist
OP Offline
Columnist
A
My sincere thanks to anyone who is still interested in this story, as well as anyone who may have just picked it up. There's nothing wrong with a little Christmas story in the summer, right?

So what did you think?

Amber smile

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Although I have no recollection of the first few chapters, the last few were well done. It is a cute ending. Laura

Clark: “If we can be born in an instant, and die in an instant, why can’t we fall in love in an instant?”

Caroline's "Stardust"
M
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
M
I'm glad you finished it. I enjoyed it.

Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
It was perfect. I loved the whole story. Don't worry you have done everything right in my eyes and I don't mind the wait if you promise to think about a sequel. laugh Even if that would mean another three years of waiting. smile1

Great story, you did very well! party

Kathryn
Kerth
Kerth
Lovely to see this finished - just reread the whole story, enjoyed it a lot.

Marcus L. Rowland
Forgotten Futures, The Scientific Romance Role Playing Game
Kerth
Kerth
Woohoot! It's back from the dead!
Ditto to what the others said. (Well, all but the part about having no recollection of the first few chapters. I did remember the gist of the plot up to chapter 5.)

And I'd *really* like to see a sequel to this one. Even if it takes three more years. (Btw, Clark could explain the sudden occurrence of his "twin brother" Adam if he points out that he is adopted, and only found out about him recently.)

The only known quantity that moves faster than
light is the office grapevine. (from Nan's fabulous Home series)
A
Columnist
OP Offline
Columnist
A
Hi everyone! FDK is the best. smile

Laurach - Thank you! I was going for lighthearted at the end after what (to me) was a kind of A-plot heavy story.

Meadowrose - I'm glad you enjoyed it!

Kathryn84 - I'm so happy to hear that you liked your story! As for a sequel...I must admit that I'm interested in Adam's story, too. We'll see what I can come up with in the next three years. smile

Marcus - Thank you!

Lara - That is a good point about Clark being adopted. It's too bad my plot bunnies move more like plot turtles. smile I'm happy to hear you remembered this story! Thanks for the FDK, and I am thinking about a sequel.

Amber smile

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard