Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
wave Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
</font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Darth Michael:
<strong> grumble

I don't throw tomatoes at current and potential FDKers. wave laugh Especially one as fun to read as you.

PS: Do you think this smell will come out of my hair any time soon? huh Dogs are starting to follow me around the neighborhood.

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Ugh! Did I get rotten tomatoes in my hair?! Thanks, Michael. Thanks a lot.
blush I didn't 'throw' them?

I don't throw tomatoes at current and potential FDKers.
Oh dear. But you did talk so much about it. I figured it was expected. wave Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
I didn't 'throw' them?
No, they were in the hood of the rainjacket I put on, and when I pulled on the hood... well, things got a little messy. blush

Oh dear. But you did talk so much about it. I figured it was expected.
I expect tomatoes to be thrown at ME, but I just stand there and take it ('cause it's probably deserved), but I don't throw them back.

/hopes said incident will be long since forgotten (like the Jedi) once Darth returns to boards with actual new content/ Hmm... Maybe I should just wait a couple more years, just to be safe?
shock

/hands Virginia a set of shears/
jawdrop Michael's channeling Tank now!

VirginiaR.
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
quote: I didn't 'throw' them?

No, they were in the hood of the rainjacket I put on, and when I pulled on the hood... well, things got a little messy. [Embarrassed]
smile1

</font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif"> quote: /hopes said incident will be long since forgotten (like the Jedi) once Darth returns to boards with actual new content/ Hmm... Maybe I should just wait a couple more years, just to be safe?

wave Michael

Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
So, is that an 'It could actually happen', an 'He wouldn't actually consider writing something', or an 'oh dear, did I just cause a several years delay' shock ?
It an: "No more FDK?" shock , "No more Michael stories?" shock , "Michael fell through a time-window to the future?" shock , Oh, My! (All other LnC fanfic writers will be sending shock )

VirginiaR.
---
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Oh. No, I don't consider FDK to be new content. Well, some of the replies have an higher page count then some of my story parts. I usually shoot for a 10-page part. And I did on occasion exceed that with FDK. But still. No dialog. No exposition. No plot.

As for the rest. I do have 3 weeks of vacation this summer. /goes checking Amazon for a kick-butt-gagdet to plug into the UBS port of laptop/

wave Michael

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard