Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
KathyB Offline OP
Merriwether
OP Offline
Merriwether
I hope everyone enjoys the story! I don't have anything special for BR Appreciation Day, but I can start posting what I do have. All comments welcome and appreciated! smile

Kathy

Kerth
Kerth
Yay!!! smile1

"You *have* to wear those black ski pants you wore for ice skating last month."
drool

Jose hyper

"Practice up your shielding spells...and remember to duck if you see green light coming your way."

Harry Potter to Wizengamot in OotP trial

A Bad Week in the Wizengamot
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Yay, you're posting! You know I love this, and it's off to a great start -- funny, sexy & WAFFy all at the same time. smile

And then it only gets better from here! smile1

PJ cool
who's not smug or anything

"You told me you weren't like other men," she said, shaking her head at him when the storm of laughter had passed.
He grinned at her - a goofy, Clark Kent kind of a grin. "I have a gift for understatement."
"You can say that again," she told him.
"I have a...."
"Oh, shut up."

--Stardust, Caroline K
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
Kathy,

I was a *big* fan of Momentum--so this is such a treat!

A wonderful start to what I know will be a wonderful trip for them and for us.

Barb.

Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
Kathy, this is *fantastic*!

As I hope you know, Momentum I is one of my all-time favourite fics, and the sequel is looking to be just as heart-stopping! thumbsup Funny, waffy and with just a hint of angst... this is looking good! There are too many lines I loved to quote them all, but I just have to put this one:

Clark gave a little laugh. "Yeah, I couldn't believe it. I don't normally win things." Then his eyes twinkled at her as he brushed the back of his hand along her arm in a subtle gesture of affection. "I'd say 1995 is turning out to be a pretty lucky year for me so far."

"It's only January 18," she pointed out teasingly.

"Best eighteen days of my life," he replied warmly.
sloppy He's just so sweet <g>

I'm loving it, Kathy! More soon!

Sara smile

Death: Easy, Bill. You'll give yourself a heart attack and ruin my vacation.

Meet Joe Black
G
Columnist
Columnist
G
O Kathy. Momentum is one of my favourite fics. As a matter of fact, I just reread it lately and I enjoyed it more the second time around.

I'm so glad that I played an important part in getting Momentum 2 started. I only wish that I could remember what I had written you. blush I guess I'll have to read the rest of Momentum 2 (with great pleasure) to see if anything jogs the memory. dizzy

So far I like the interaction between Lois and Clark as they get to know each other better. And they get to go away for the weekend.

Is short term memory the first thing to go?

gerry huh

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Hi,

Great start. drool

More ASAP, please.

MAF thumbsup

Maria D. Ferdez.
---
Don't like Luthor, unfinished, untitled and crossover story, and people that promises and don't deliver. I'm getting choosy with age.
MAF
T
Merriwether
Merriwether
T
Interesting start. Cute, waffy and all that.

A ski resort? Great potential for whams. Broken limbs, cliffs to fall off of. Lots of fun whams in store for the gentle readers... right?

One question. If you already know how many parts this is, that must mean that the story is finished. Isn't it a board rule somewhere that any completely finished fic, has to post at a minimum of every other day?

Tank (who in answer to Gerry's question... yep)

G
Columnist
Columnist
G
Tank, what question did I ask?
gerry

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
YES!!

LOL, I think I started my pre-party rejoicing over the possibility of a part II to Momentum sometime during the summer. goofy

AND they're going away on a vacation! I'm also getting up in 3 something hours due to the shennanigans around here so I'll just *throw a party* and be on my way.

JD jump

"Meg...who let you back in the house?" -Family Guy
KathyB Offline OP
Merriwether
OP Offline
Merriwether
Hi everyone, and thanks for the comments. I'm glad to see people are reading. smile

Gerry wrote:

I'm so glad that I played an important part in getting Momentum 2 started. I only wish that I could remember what I had written you. I guess I'll have to read the rest of Momentum 2 (with great pleasure) to see if anything jogs the memory.
LOL, well, the email was almost a year ago, so it's probably not too surprising you don't remember. But I had saved it all this time, knowing that I just *had* to work it into this story. smile I bet you'll remember once you finished the story. smile

Is short term memory the first thing to go?

Tank (who in answer to Gerry's question... yep)

Tank, what question did I ask?
ROTFL!! I totally cracked up at this ... my husband even called out "what's so funny in there?" from the other room. <bg>

Part 2, coming up. smile

Kathy

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard